Is Doc Samson The Red Hulk?

#1 Posted by Deadly (72 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he is cause he was not anywhere to be seen in Hulk #2 when the Red Hulk attacked the ship. The hair is the same, and the Red Hulk's face look like Doc's. The Red Hulk can talk normal unlike the Green Hulk. So I think he is the Red Hulk.

#2 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

yup

#3 Posted by abeyance (238 posts) - - Show Bio

wow i never even though of that I thought it was Talbot..

#4 Posted by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

That actually would make sense...

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

No..Doc Samson isn't the Red Hulk....

#6 Posted by Vixen (66 posts) - - Show Bio

If youve read HULK #4, they basically stated it. Unless theyre going to throw in another twist.

#7 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the shirt is a red herring, and it's not going to be Samson. Why would he want to kill anyone? He's pretty much the most stable gamma-irradiated character. And he's already got his gamma mutation. He also has never really been known to use guns.

No, I think it's a big swerve.

#8 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not Doc Samson, #6 pretty much confirmed it...

#9 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

What about General Thunderbolt?

#10 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"What about General Thunderbolt?"

It can't be him, he was standing right in front of the unconcious Rulk in #6
#11 Posted by zakabbas96 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Im gonna stay with the Undead Talbot idea. I read something about him "dying" in a volcano (Rulk's heat emission) and general ross would probably be shaking in his tight army pants if he was anywhere near a Hulk life form thatt he didnt know in some way. My guess is as good as yours thoug

#12 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

thats what its starting to seem like. He seems exactly like what gerneal ross was looking for in the super soldier serum. Ross should be tracking samson down not hulk

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

Samson isn't Red Hulk.They've been in two different places at once...

#14 Posted by inferiorego (24108 posts) - - Show Bio

nope, since their both in the same issue.

Staff
#15 Edited by Calix (487 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's Ross. The one standing looming over Rulk after Hulk defeated him. How could Ross otherwise have gotten to the fight area. I'm pretty sure Samson didn't bring him

I am however confussed as I am still trying to figure out when exactly this story Incredible Hulk 600th takes place.

#16 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio

No, no Tommy Elliot is Rulk. Didn't they make it obvious?

...Wait, wrong Loeb!

#17 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calix: Its not Ross. He has been in the same panel as Rulk.
#18 Posted by SUNMAN (7235 posts) - - Show Bio

it should be obvious who Rulk is by now

#19 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUNMAN said:
" it should be obvious who Rulk is by now "
Uncle Ben?
#20 Posted by SUNMAN (7235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @SUNMAN said:
Uncle Ben? "
LOL close
#21 Posted by Calix (487 posts) - - Show Bio

I know they were in the same panel I saw it as well but what wasn't explained was how he got to be out there in the desert when "Bad" Doc Samsom took out A-Bomb.
Which other issues where they both seen together? cause I currently can only recall one.

It's clear that Rick knows who it was which is why he was taken down..... Then Ross was also present in M.O.D.O.K. Lab but he just vanished all of a sudden while he was standing right next to the big brain who incidentally was standing right in front of the vent grate where Rulk suddenly popped up.
FYI I detested Incredible Hulk 600 cause it was a bunch of crap and sold under false pretext because not even one actual clue was given as to who Rulk was. i.e. this all just becomes wild speculation once again.

Loeb is an ass.

#22 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calix said:
"I know they were in the same panel I saw it as well but what wasn't explained was how he got to be out there in the desert when "Bad" Doc Samsom took out A-Bomb. Which other issues where they both seen together? cause I currently can only recall one. It's clear that Rick knows who it was which is why he was taken down..... Then Ross was also present in M.O.D.O.K. Lab but he just vanished all of a sudden while he was standing right next to the big brain who incidentally was standing right in front of the vent grate where Rulk suddenly popped up.FYI I detested Incredible Hulk 600 cause it was a bunch of crap and sold under false pretext because not even one actual clue was given as to who Rulk was. i.e. this all just becomes wild speculation once again.Loeb is an ass."

definitely agree with you on that, was definitely unhappy with it
#23 Posted by Alucard Nightfire (1 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought doc had green hair an was a white guy, he is not red hulk

#24 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUNMAN said:
Bruce Wayne!

Batman no more!
#25 Posted by Kairan1979 (16745 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we can close this topic, since it's not a secret for a long time who is really Red Hulk.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.