Doc samson

#1 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

am i the only one who thinks hes just awesome?

#2 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Who?

#3 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Joseph says:

"am i the only one who thinks hes just awesome?"

I think he is awesome. Always liked him. To me this is when he was at his most awesome

#4 Posted by Li'l T-bo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

you don't like the lightning bolt t-shirt look?

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought his best moment was when he got his face mashed by Hulk......

wait, did I say that out loud?

#6 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah when he was kicking some hulk a$$

#7 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Li'l T-bo says:

"you don't like the lightning bolt t-shirt look?"

Still a badass

#8 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"I thought his best moment was when he got his face mashed by Hulk...... wait, did I say that out loud?"

I thought it was better when he knocked the Hulk out.

#9 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"Sparda says:
"I thought his best moment was when he got his face mashed by Hulk...... wait, did I say that out loud?"
I thought it was better when he knocked the Hulk out."

To each's own.

#10 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

o_0

#11 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

What's up T'BO

#12 Posted by Li'l T-bo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

chillin, wondering what happened to the bottom half of my boy, Saint of Killers. Watching [adult swim]. Sending you an e-mail about the Simpsons movie DVD. drinkin a brew. thinking about how sweet it will be to go to work tomorrow. sitting on my couch.

translation -- nothing. u?

#13 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Li'l T-bo says:

"chillin, wondering what happened to the bottom half of my boy, Saint of Killers. Watching [adult swim]. Sending you an e-mail about the Simpsons movie DVD. drinkin a brew. thinking about how sweet it will be to go to work tomorrow. sitting on my couch. translation -- nothing. u?"

Yeah, I am about to crash. long night last night...you know. I think this picture is just cropped this way. Don't know how to fix it. You should check out Saints page on here. Some guy has done everyone from Jody to D'aronique and done a really thorough job.

#14 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Li'l T-bo says:

"chillin, wondering what happened to the bottom half of my boy, Saint of Killers. Watching [adult swim]. Sending you an e-mail about the Simpsons movie DVD. drinkin a brew. thinking about how sweet it will be to go to work tomorrow. sitting on my couch. translation -- nothing. u?"

lol

#15 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"Joseph says:
I think he is awesome. Always liked him. To me this is when he was at his most awesome
" />http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z1/valkaad/185984-doc-samson_400-1.gif"

He wouldn't do that now! WWHulk will rip his head off!

#16 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Valkaad says:
"Joseph says:
He" />http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z1/valkaad/185984-doc-samson_400-1.gif"
He wouldn't do that now! WWHulk will rip his head off!"This is why I voted for you for most annoying NOOB. This is a Doc Samson thread, discussing Doc Samson's awesomeness. You don't even know who Doc Samson is! so do me a favor
Post Edited:2007-08-19 23:53:54
#17 Posted by Li'l T-bo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

jesus christ soundwave, you've been on this board for 3 weeks and you've got almost 1400 posts?? and NO contributions??

#18 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Li'l T-bo says:

"jesus christ soundwave, you've been on this board for 3 weeks and you've got almost 1400 posts?? and NO contributions??"

But he does read WWHULK! At least he's got that goin for him...right.

#19 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Li'l T-bo says:

"jesus christ soundwave, you've been on this board for 3 weeks and you've got almost 1400 posts?? and NO contributions??"

What are you tlaking about? Thats good thing!

#20 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Li'l T-bo says:
What are you tlaking about? Thats good thing!"

#21 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Li'l T-bo says:
" />http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z1/valkaad/gtfojesus-1.gif"

#22 Posted by Li'l T-bo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Which part is a good thing? You posting what must be loads of mindless shite every day for 3 straight weeks, or spending all your time on here posting mindless shite and not contributing any info to comicvine at all?

#23 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Li'l T-bo says:
http://1166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/dovis23/shutthefuckup2.jpg"
" />http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z1/valkaad/gtfojesus-1.gif"http://1166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/dovis23/shutthefuckup2.jpg"

You need to pay close attention to the last part of the picture you posted. Before you say things like (I am paraphrasing) "without the odin force thor is helpless". Comments like this are what earned you a spot on the POO POO list.

#24 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Li'l T-bo says:

"Which part is a good thing? You posting what must be loads of mindless shite every day for 3 straight weeks, or spending all your time on here posting mindless shite and not contributing any info to comicvine at all?"
?..............................Who the fu** are you?!
Post Edited:2007-08-20 00:15:47
#25 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Li'l T-bo says:

"Which part is a good thing? You posting what must be loads of mindless shite every day for 3 straight weeks, or spending all your time on here posting mindless shite and not contributing any info to comicvine at all?"

#26 Posted by Li'l T-bo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand the question.

#27 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Li'l T-bo says:
http://1166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/dovis23/shutthefuckup2.jpg"
You" />http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z1/valkaad/gtfojesus-1.gif"
http://1166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/dovis23/shutthefuckup2.jpg"You need to pay close attention to the last part of the picture you posted. Before you say things like (I am paraphrasing) "without the odin force thor is helpless". Comments like this are what earned you a spot on the POO POO list." Well people like you piss me off everyday! Like I say time and time and time and time and time and time again and I make a harmless comment and then get jumped on for no apparent reason! I mean its like whatever I say you guys all the damn time always got say something! I mean I try to be nice but I guess it doesn't matter because ignorant are gonna the same thing over and and _____________ again! Frustrating! I mean What the Fuck is wrong with you?
#28 Posted by Li'l T-bo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Some tips for existing on an internet message board (despite my low post count on this board, i've been around the block):

1) Type in English. You know, English. With the punctuation and the grammar and the spelling and whatnot.

2) Don't get pissy. It's an internet message board, full of strangers who don't care about you and wouldn't know you if they saw you in real life. There is nothing worth getting angry about on the internet. Ever.

3) Try and save your posts to something substantive. Back up your arguments. If you are ignorant on a subject, don't jump into a discussion. Maybe sit back, read, and learn something.

These tips may help you and others get off of the poo-poo list one day. That is, if it's not too late already.
Post Edited:2007-08-20 00:22:20

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.