Doc Samson

#1 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know how strong Doc Samson is supposed to be currently?

I know he started out at around 75 tons and then they de-powered him to 25 (which I think is way to weak for him). I was just wondering what the current level is.

#2 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

The Man

#3 Posted by the creator (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad, I think Samson actually started out weaker than 75 tonnes. I believe it was nearer to 50 tonnes and then when he was blasted with gamma rays again (and recovered his powers), he got raised to around 70 tonnes. I don't recall him being depowered to 25 tonnes. When do you think this happened ?
Post Edited:2007-07-10 02:36:11

#4 Posted by fesak (7053 posts) - - Show Bio

I think his current level is 70 tons.

#5 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Valkaad, I think Samson actually started out weaker than 75 tonnes. I believe it was nearer to 50 tonnes and then when he was blasted with gamma rays again (and recovered his powers), he got raised to around 70 tonnes. I don't recall him being depowered to 25 tonnes. When do you think this happened ?
Post Edited:2007-07-10 02:36:11"

Original Marvel Universe had him at 70tons and the deluxe addition had him at 25 ton. I didn't know if he was back up to 70, or if like everyone else now, he was even more powerful.

#6 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

The real question is, "Is it tons or tonnes?"

The answer could sway the final outcome of any battle between muscular psychiatrists.

#7 Posted by the creator (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

Prodigious Man says:

"The real question is, "Is it tons or tonnes?" The answer could sway the final outcome of any battle between muscular psychiatrists. "

It a difficult question to answer but since I salways use tonnes, I sticking to it.

#8 Posted by info nation (868 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator: Last time I checked, he was still strong enough to take on the Hulk, I didn't know he'd been de-powered.
#9 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7816 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm currently dressed like Doc Samson and have been all day.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.