Lion King Done Like Narnia

#1 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

Ever since i saw Chronicles of Narnia i have wished that they would do a remake of Lion King Like their CGI of Aslan. I just think if they made the entire movie like that it would be amazing. I loved Lion King to begin with but i think that that would make it that much better

#2 Posted by sora_thekey (8161 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a good idea.... but think about it a musical?

How would Timon and Pumba be funny if they looked liked their animal counterparts?

#3 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

i could still see it be funny. Your right though maybe not as funny. I just always see Aslan and think Mufasa. There is not a second in any of those movies that im not thining lion king remake should be on the way

#4 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

It seams pretty cool. Lion King is a classic, I'll go see it in the cinemas.

#5 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

yea i think it would still work. they are real enough to make it better but still fake enough to make it funny

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.