i think its good but who were those guys in the vid

#5 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#6 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

i liked it but im sick of it now

#7 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"#***OMFG I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THIS COMES OUT I WILL RESERVE IT RIGHT NOW IF THEY WILL LET ME I CANNOT FRICKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I HOPE THEY MAKE IT FOR PS2 BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I HAVE AND OMFG I CAN'T WAIT OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***"

holy shit dude thats cool but do you know who those guys are in the vid i think i saw roxas

#9 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

calm down cryo. wusa wusa

#10 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"calm down cryo. wusa wusa"
#11 Posted by Cosmic Mancer (195 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the game takes place before sora wieled the keyblade

#12 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

it does.the only original character i know is gonna be in it is king mikey. not shure bout donald or goofy but i know mickey's in it

#13 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet. Hope it's for PS2.

#14 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Sweet. Hope it's for PS2."

Likewise.

#15 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"it does.the only original character i know is gonna be in it is king mikey. not shure bout donald or goofy but i know mickey's in it"

how can they get rid of sora its probably an acient evil rise up and try to take the world i forgot the name

#16 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa, just saw that trailer......good gosh I hope that's for PS2.......that was intense. Also, when that guy got frozen, he looked like Sora.

#17 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Whoa, just saw that trailer......good gosh I hope that's for PS2.......that was intense. Also, when that guy got frozen, he looked like Sora."

yea i think its roxas

#18 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah......and who was that bald dude? He was owning. To my bad luck it'll probably be for PS3.......

#19 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Yeah......and who was that bald dude? He was owning. To my bad luck it'll probably be for PS3......."

yea me to i got xbox 360 and ps2 but not ps3

#20 Posted by Cosmic Mancer (195 posts) - - Show Bio

is Sora going to be in it?

#21 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Mancer says:

"is Sora going to be in it?"

he better

#22 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang straight he better.

#23 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Dang straight he better."

yea they can't make kingdom hearts without sora

#24 Posted by Cosmic Mancer (195 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be prety mad if he wasn't. So mad i can punch a cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#25 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Mancer says:

"I'll be prety mad if he wasn't. So mad i can punch a cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

me i wouldn't get that far just probably curse them out

#26 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Me too.

#27 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Me too."

i will still be mad if they take out donald and goofy

#28 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Next Kingdom hearts game will be on a handheld, most likely the DS, and will be a side story like Chain of Memories was.

As for the PS2 possibility, sorry to burst your bubbles, but when KH3 comes out, PS2 will be completely dead. Here's to hoping it's on PS3.

#29 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Photon says:

"Next Kingdom hearts game will be on a handheld, most likely the DS, and will be a side story like Chain of Memories was. As for the PS2 possibility, sorry to burst your bubbles, but when KH3 comes out, PS2 will be completely dead. Here's to hoping it's on PS3. 1"

maybe xbox 360 if i'm lucky

#30 Posted by Novaboy (112 posts) - - Show Bio

This game better kick ass. for the ps3 it will rule!

#31 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

All the facts are stated have been confirmed by Nomura himself, otherwise I wouldn't say it. My guess would be it's a Roxas sidestory, since he is in the secret video.

#32 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang. Couldn't you have given us some false hope or something?

#33 Posted by playsboss (1 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmmm its my video in utube lol and u saw mickey in the end its seems he came to help and maybe sora will come but who played KH2 final mix? this trailer come from it u must fight the knight and defeat him 2 see this trailer but guyz any body knows when it comes out? i head in 2008 and some guyz said 2011 <<<< thats many :P ok www.youtube.com/playsboss thats my profile in youtube subscribe me :P I'm gathering some ppl to do research any one want 2 join subscribe me and mail me :D . thnx!
Post Edited:2007-09-01 14:02:17

#34 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

the UBER final fantasy pros under u might have recognized the knights... its Cecil and kain from Final Fantasy 2

#35 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam (Lord M.) says:

"the UBER final fantasy pros under u might have recognized the knights... its Cecil and kain from Final Fantasy 2"

Final Fantasy 4.

Uber, eh?

#36 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

final fantasy 4 is 2 its just a GBA remake

#37 Posted by Shazam (Lord M.) (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Shazam (Lord M.) says:
"the UBER final fantasy pros under u might have recognized the knights... its Cecil and kain from Final Fantasy 2"

Final Fantasy 4.

Uber, eh?"

and yes UBER!

#38 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

About the new Kingdom Hearts title that will be announced after summer this year (2007), will that be a direct sequel?

Tetsuya Nomura: “Hmm…I’m not sure how much I can say. I’ll start of by saying that it’s not Kingdom Hearts 3.”

So this game will be a side story?

Tetsuya Nomura: “That’s right. My own feelings are that I would like to give Sora a break from large adventures for a little while. So I’m thinking of making the next game’s story focus on other characters.”

So by a little while, do you mean that Sora’s journey from Kingdom Hearts 2 hasn’t finished?

Tetsuya Nomura: “Yes. If you’re talking about the mysteries that started from Kingdom Hearts 1, then those were all revealed. In the ending of Kingdom Hearts II, there was a scene where Sora received a letter from the King; for Sora, I would like you to consider this as a new beginning. The truth is, until the very end, I was considering whether or not to include a scene showing them setting off on a journey after reading the letter.”

So, let’s talk about this new story, which doesn’t have Sora as the main character. What sort of story will it be?

Tetsuya Nomura: “Well, I need to start with the story depicted in a Birth by Sleep. Aside from that, there’s the story of how the King found his keyblade in the world of darkness and other things like that. Myself, one of the things I most want to do is to give Roxas more of a role to play. I think it would be interesting to flesh out more of the year he spent between his birth and disappearance. Or making Riku the main character, and writing about his desperate fight while Sora was asleep, and things like that. You get the impression that Riku summoned Roxas to a place of shadows, and that Riku is a master of shadows, so I would like to give him more exploration in the game.”

Will there be anything different in the game system?

Tetsuya Nomura: “I’d like to try something a little different to the previous games in the KH series. I’m not just talking about the next game, more about the next project, so I can’t say that it will just be one game (laughs). For the Kingdom Hearts series, being made with our company and Disney, both companies have things in mind that we would like to make reality, so there’s always at least two things we want to do.”

What platform does it look like the next game will be released on?

Tetsuya Nomura: “Hmm… Probably a hand-held platform. Right now we’re working on titles for the PSP (FFVII Crisis Core), Nintendo DS (This Wonderful World) and for mobile phones (MONOTONE), so I wouldn’t be surprised if it were on any of those platforms.”

Is there any chance that this game may be released on multiple platforms?

Tetsuya Nomura: “We haven’t considered that in the development. If possible, I would like to make a system that suits the platform. But in contrast, in terms of ideas, I would want ideas that could be released on any platform.”

The more I hear about the next game, the more exciting it sounds, but for the fans the first thing to do is to see KH2 Final Mix’s secret movie isn’t it?

Tetsuya Nomura: “Yes. I’m worried that we made the conditions for getting the secret movie too hard, but through reading this guide, I hope the readers will be able to see the secret movie. Finding a way to defeat (the new boss) is tough, but I’ve seen it done, so I know it’s not impossible (laughs). If you’re able to see the new secret movie and turn your thoughts to the next Kingdom Hearts, I’d be very happy.”

from www.kingdomhearts3.net

#39 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam (Lord M.) says:

"final fantasy 4 is 2 its just a GBA remake"

FF4 is what it's really called, because FF3 was never released in North America, until the DS remake.

#40 Posted by Hayden Miles (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

I so cant wait

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.