Disney Movies

#1 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

so is disney ever going to make another movie that is actually animated? i cant remember the last thing they made that wasnt live-action(and i use the word "action" losely very losely)
#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Up was animated

#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh......Up? I mean, does it count if it's a Pixar movie?

#4 Posted by Michelangelo (245 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Pixar was apart of disney

#5 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Um The Frog Prince is coming out

#6 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

animated as in not CG, actually drawn out like the classics. you know when talking animals wasnt an overused element in movies and was actually original.
#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

ew who wants that? so dated

#8 Posted by TheGuy (595 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69: No. They fired all their 2D guys years ago.
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio

Disney has been worthless to me for years.Most overrated company in the world.

#10 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

disney ruins every thing they touch when i heard that there is going to be a prince of Persia movie i was psyched but when i heard disney was doing it then i knew its just going to be a live action Alden   

#11 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGuy:  thats what im guessing the last one i remember was tarzan the last good one i remember was mulan
#12 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
"disney ruins every thing they touch when i heard that there is going to be a prince of Persia movie i was psyched but when i heard disney was doing it then i knew its just going to be a live action Alden    "

im sorry wtf did you just say bout prince of persia.............
#13 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"@TheGuy:  thats what im guessing the last one i remember was tarzan the last good one i remember was mulan "

*cough* 

#14 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
" @Psyker star said:
"disney ruins every thing they touch when i heard that there is going to be a prince of Persia movie i was psyched but when i heard disney was doing it then i knew its just going to be a live action Alden    "
im sorry wtf did you just say bout prince of persia............. "
Great games but its going to be a bad movie
#15 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"@Psyker star said:
oh god you're not joking...and once again white people are playing foreign roles  

@DC_Marvel_1000:  not a movie, good series but not a movie

#16 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"@DH69 said:
"@Psyker star said:
oh god you're not joking...and once again white people are playing foreign roles  @DC_Marvel_1000:  not a movie, good series but not a movie  "

i know but i had to put it in there like it was sweet back in the day i mean i could ave put this 

#17 Posted by TheGuy (595 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGuy said:
" @DH69: Oh wait

The Princess and The Frog "

alright then, lets hope its not crap since the last one they made was 8 years ago
#19 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, i forgot about that, with the first black princess! 

#20 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"Oh yeah, i forgot about that, with the first black princess!  "
and they said obama was the first black world leader pshhhhhh
#21 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

what?

#22 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

lol she's in loisiana yet she has a cheap street accent with not a hint of french, classic disney authenticity
#23 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"what? "

twas a joke at the idea that obama is the first black leader of a multi color country...............ya know what joke aborted  
*aborts joke*
#24 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
" lol she's in loisiana yet she has a cheap street accent with not a hint of french, classic disney authenticity "
like Gambit?
#25 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

meant cheap american accent
#26 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

So she's in Louisiana and she doesn't sound french, is that your complaint?

#27 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: conserning the time period its in yes
#28 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

which is?

#29 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

no idea but if she's a princess in louisiana i want her speaking with a french accent
#30 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Why? 

@DH69 said:

" @TheGuy said:
" @DH69: Oh wait

The Princess and The Frog "
alright then, lets hope its not crap since the last one they made was 8 years ago "
5 years ago
#31 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and she's not an actual princess, she's a waitress

#32 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the real question is "should" they make another animated movie.
after seeing Peter Pan 2 im saying no.

#33 Posted by Omega-Mekix (594 posts) - - Show Bio

Disney made the best movies until they started doing those live-action motion pictures. Now-a-days Pixar (I do consider this part of Disney) makes the only watchable movies. This new movie 'the Princess and the Frog' has alot of pressure on it about Disney ability to make these old time movies.

#34 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" i think the real question is "should" they make another animated movie. after seeing Peter Pan 2 im saying no. "
Disney has been terrible for whoring their own franchises for decades.  Everything had to have a straight-to-video sequel and a terrible animated spin-off that didn't fit in with the continuity of the original film.  I could almost understand with the more recent stuff, like the Emperor's New School, but Peter Pan 2 and Jungle Book 2...  

It's sad really, because they can make some extremely beautiful films (some of which I always include as my all time favourites).  But they sure know how to pimp it to death and sell it's soul for cold hard cash.
#35 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

the only things ive liked from pixar are Up, Wall-E, and the first Toy Story. The rest is all talking animal crap
#36 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:

" the only things ive liked from pixar are Up, Wall-E, and the first Toy Story. The rest is all talking animal crap "

Look under your bed, clean away the dust and you might find the remnants of your long lost soul and the inner child that died many years ago.    
#37 Posted by Omega-Mekix (594 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
" the only things ive liked from pixar are Up, Wall-E, and the first Toy Story. The rest is all talking animal crap "
Hey Pixar made some amazing movie, if fact all of their movies are great. Each is creative, fun, and allows you to feel like innocent  for one more minute.
#38 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @DH69 said:

Look under your bed, clean away the dust and you might find the remnants of your long lost soul and the inner child that died many years ago.     "

many many many years ago. i'll also find some socks and mabye the bouncy ball i was playing with last week =D
#39 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

of i forgot about monsters inc, that was pretty amusing

#40 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's have a look at The Princess and the Frog:

Well, Disney is certainly falling over themselves to try and tie this in with the four pillars of the Disney Renaissance.  Will it live up to that standard?  That remains to be seen, but I'm getting mixed vibes.  On the one hand it's certainly a step in the right direction, but on the other it does feel like they're trying too hard.
#41 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

and was pixar

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.