Follow

Digimon

Team » Digimon appears in 122 issues.

Digimon are creatures from a different dimension called the Digital World. Some are good and some are evil. They are described as programs that are categorized by four attributes data, virus, vaccine, and variable

Is the season 1 cast back?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poisonfleur

Apparently I saw a trailer with a lot of the cast from season 1 and 3 and the new one. Anyone have any news?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By kidchipotle

This is news to me but if thats true, I'm watching that like there's no tomorrow.

SuperShafe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By SuperShafe

@poisonfleur: I think you are referring to the crossover from this latest season which happened towards the end of the season. I don't know much about it because i refuse to watch the subs but a bunch of the characters from the previous season showed up in the xros wars/young hunters universe. they haven't dubbed it yet but i'm hoping they will as i'm in the process of watching through the full series.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#4  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Not as far as I know.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By poisonfleur

@SuperShafe said:

@poisonfleur: I think you are referring to the crossover from this latest season which happened towards the end of the season. I don't know much about it because i refuse to watch the subs but a bunch of the characters from the previous season showed up in the xros wars/young hunters universe. they haven't dubbed it yet but i'm hoping they will as i'm in the process of watching through the full series.

Now that's what I am talking about!!^^^^

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.