Favorite scenes and episodes?

• 52 results
#1 Edited by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Digimon's been getting some traction lately so i'd thought it'd be nice to have a thread where we could all remember some of the great moments

some of my favorites is the final battle with Angemon and Devimon

When taichi keeps bullying Agumon to evolve and he turns into a monster

the new "Wizardmon's Gift" Episode is AMAZING!!

the epic two-parter where myotismon returns as VENOMMYOTISMON and seems unbeatable

The sky will be darkened by the wings of many bats. The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king. When the clock strikes the hour of the beast, the undead king will reveal himself in his true form as the beast. Then angels will shoot arrows of hope and light at the loved ones of those they've been sent to protect, and a miracle will happen.

the Machinedramon two-parter was great too (yeah, I love Kari eps)

the final PIEDMON episode!!

the very sad Andromon ep in series 2

black wargreymon's fate

and the christmas episode in series 2

#2 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

My two favorite digimon get stomped :( not my favorite moment but one I always remember

#3 Posted by SuperShafe (470 posts) - - Show Bio

First time this dude showed up will always be one of my faves.

#4 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say, the movie is probably my favorite, that, or episode one or two

#5 Posted by SuperShafe (470 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperShafe: Haha. yep. Even though they meet again it's still sad.

there's too many bits that make me cry in Digimon. Most the deaths are heartbreaking. i'm allowed to cry at it loads though, privleges of being a girl. ^_^

#7 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember when that pesky Piedmon was transforming everyone into keyrings!

#8 Posted by SuperShafe (470 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: yeah i get to tear up because i'm like scary big and no one will say anything bad about it.

The peidmon battle had me worried but the apocalyspsemon battle scared schnikes out of me.

#9 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Etemon was such a goofball xD

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

The Deva!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything with Davis in.

#12 Posted by SuperShafe (470 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel: Davis gets a bad rep but I actually think he was a better leader than even Tai.

#13 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperShafe: I absolute love Davis' character. Veemon helps because I love him to. They compliment each other so well. They bring the best out of each other also. It helps that Brian Donovan does the voice, he makes it sound good all the time. A friend from AnimeVice said there is a new series out and a character Davis-esque like. I watched and I can see the similarities, but in my eyes no one is touching Davis in pure awesomeness for me. I liked Tai as well. Favourite tamers are Davis>Tai>Izzy>Rika. Takato could make it. It's just that it would take him something more to reach into my favourites. I can't stand T.J Probably because Davis can't. :P

#14 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

Brings back memories.

#15 Edited by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

im going back and watching everything, but from what ive watched:

When all of the Digimon go to Rookie level

Garurumon and Greymon evolutions

Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon evolutions

and the final episode......

@BlackArmor: best part however, was when they came back even stronger......

#16 Edited by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superguy0009e: Omnimon = Win, to bad there aren't to many episodes with him. There's only the movie and a different movie where he get's made look bad to boost the popularity of Impeldriaramon (I think that's his name)

#17 Edited by Sonata (6266 posts) - - Show Bio

Wargreymon owning Metal Seadramon one of my faves:)

Also had the death of Whamon in it as well. Sad Scene:(

#18 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I forgot how different this show was. Favourite scene had to be the evolution into Wargreymon.

#19 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: cant watch those, trying to watch all the series from begining to end, so i dont want to spoil the order, but i do remember the movie and LOVED IT!!1 (especially the omnimon sword)

@Sonata: I SLICED YOU LIKE AN ONION was a great line

@Deranged Midget: frickin amazing show, still is from what i hear

#20 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel said:

Favourite tamers are Davis>Tai>Izzy>Rika. Takato could make it.

No Kari? :(

#21 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Favourite tamers are Davis>Tai>Izzy>Rika. Takato could make it.

No Kari? :(

Nope. She was whinny. She reminds me of Marge and Lisa Simpson and I don't like them neither. I preferred Yolei to her from that generation. Davis is the only reason I put up with her. He'd constantly show how awesome he is for her, even in the first episode not knowing much about the Digital World and saves her from Monochromon. Then she's like "Oh, T.J,". PASS! I respect Ken, so I wouldn't want Davis to go with Yolei. I would have thought Davis and Rika would have been a feisty couple. :) I believe the only times I liked Kari was when she was messing with T.J. like in the film she says something like "We need to meet up with the others and am sure Davis misses me" and T.J. groans. That's the Kari I liked. :D

#22 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel: Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut Kari's the best!!

>:(

#23 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@Supreme Marvel: Davis is the best!!

:D

FIXED!

#24 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel: The only thing Davis is the best at is not being as AWESOME as Kari.....

#25 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: My eyes saw something on your reply. However, my brain could not comprehended it. My brain has now told me something. "LIES!"

#26 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel:

#27 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35:

#28 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio

Davis was so annoying. T.K. for the win!!!

#29 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

Davis was so annoying. T.K. for the win!!!

#30 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel: lol Deal with it :p T.K. + Kari ftw!!!!

#31 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio
You're the BEST around.
#32 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically anything from Digimon Adventure to DA 02.

#33 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio

Angemon defeating Devimon

MetalGreymon defeating Etemon

Patamon digivolving into Angemon for the first time after all this time to help WereGarurumon fight Myotismon

Angewomon defeating Myotismon

Agumon and Gabumon digivolving into their Mega forms to fight Myotismon's Mega form (forgot the name)

the fight between Angewomon and LadyDevimon

Angemon digivolving into HolyAngemon

the battle against Apocalymon

#34 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

Davis being created

Davis becoming a tamer.

Davis calling T.J.: T.J. LOL! -_-

Davis getting Veemon

Davis getting Flamedramon

Davis...

Davis being the only one to not be a pu$$y and not give into Malomyotismon.

From the animated films. Alphamon appearing.

#35 Edited by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel:

#36 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

T.K. + Kari ftw!!!!

#37 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10130 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: Kari for Queen !

Digimon 3 is my favorite, however I can't remember much

Oh when that girl had her Red Rum moments

#38 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't remember watching this show after the first season. I just recall the original Digimon and their owners.

#39 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fuchsia_Nightingale said:

@X35: Kari for Queen !

After you of course ^_^

#40 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

No love for season 3?

#41 Edited by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: that is the one i remember most (other than frontier, which i also loved. i basically barely managed to catch seasons 1 and 2)

i loved the idea of anyone could be a digidestined and that you could fuse with your digimon to become incredibly powerful. blew my mind as a kid

@Deranged Midget: i would check it out, it has its flaws, but all seasons are great in their own ways

#42 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as Adventure 01 goes, I loved the one where Tai and Matt fought

#43 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

No love for season 3?
#44 Posted by SuperShafe (470 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: I'm watching season 3 currently and its almost like its the first time I ever did because I don't really remember it. So far this is my favorite : Love me some Guilmon

#45 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember i only got to properly see the first 9 or so eps of season 3 before they stopped airing them over here..........i remember not really liking the new premise with it not being in the same universe as the first 2 seasons and what not but i remember episode 7 or 8 with devidramon won me over... then i didn't really get to see anymore of it >.<

#46 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7562 posts) - - Show Bio

There are some great episodes for Digimon. My favorite Digimon series was the original Digimon Adventures 2 and Digimon Frontier

#47 Posted by SuperShafe (470 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes: I never gave Frontier a chance. It came out when I was going through a phase where I was trying to be mature and all that bull and wasn't watching cartoons. I was also thrown off by the lack of partner Digimon. Are you suggesting that I give it a try? Because I've been wavering back and forth on whether or not i'd do so after finishing tamers. Right now I'm leaning towards doing so.

#48 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

When we saw Crimson Mode Gallantmon arrived.

#49 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7562 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperShafe: I suggest the season. It is less partner digimon because the humans kind of are the digimon. I thought it was great season because it was so different from all of the others.

#50 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes said:

@SuperShafe: I suggest the season. It is less partner digimon because the humans kind of are the digimon. I thought it was great season because it was so different from all of the others.

I have to say, that season (and 3) were the ones a remember most, and I think it is fair to say that even though frontier is different, it definetly was pretty damn epic. If you decide to watch it again (i plan to), the final episodes where they must beat the last guy just rock, and the ending afterwards doesnt hurt either.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.