your favorite Dick grayson story

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6538 posts) - - Show Bio

For me i am really enjoying Grant morrisons run on batman and robin were dick is batman. Also the new 52 nightwing is running good

#2 Posted by richardjohngrayson (429 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite Dick Grayson story would have to be Batman: The Black Mirror by Scott Snyder.

#3 Posted by SmoothJammin (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

No Devin Grayson love? lol..

Something I pulled up earlier today

http://robining.tumblr.com/post/1195136637/devin-grayson-on-dick-grayson

#4 Posted by SmoothJammin (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Robin 2009

By Grant Morrison(issues 1-16)

Easily.

#5 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmoothJammin said:

Batman and Robin 2009

By Grant Morrison(issues 1-16)

Easily.

Same here.

I'd like Damian and Dick to work together again, they had an awesome chemistry.

#6 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

Cataclysm.

#7 Posted by tamabone (119 posts) - - Show Bio

The greatest Dick Grayson story ever was "The Judas Contract" from Tales of the Teen Titans #42-#44 and Annual #3. It shows Dick Grayson WITHOUT A COSTUMED IDENTITY foiling the plans of Deathstroke and saving the Titans almost without any help from anyone. This is the storyline where he first becomes NIghtwing and gets him out from the shadow of the Batman and makes him his own man as a hero.

Issue 43 is the best solo Dick Grayson story EVER.

#8 Posted by RScottH08 (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@tamabone said:

The greatest Dick Grayson story ever was "The Judas Contract" from Tales of the Teen Titans #42-#44 and Annual #3. It shows Dick Grayson WITHOUT A COSTUMED IDENTITY foiling the plans of Deathstroke and saving the Titans almost without any help from anyone. This is the storyline where he first becomes NIghtwing and gets him out from the shadow of the Batman and makes him his own man as a hero.

Issue 43 is the best solo Dick Grayson story EVER.

I agree with this, great story and all. I'll never forget issue #44 where he first became Nightwing, just an awesome moment.

#9 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually liked his run in Bludhaven a lot. I feel like it gets overlooked or underrated.

#10 Posted by Trodorne (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

@richardjohngrayson said:

My favorite Dick Grayson story would have to be Batman: The Black Mirror by Scott Snyder.

that or Gates of Gotham

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.