Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9485 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

You choose the artist: Nightwing edition!

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SmoothJammin

Which artist can draw a mean Nightwing? Who'd you like to see work with Higgins that isn't Rob Liefeld?!

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

Liefeld. lol.

I'd love to see Turner draw him, may he rest in peace.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SmoothJammin

Tony Daniel was pretty beast in BFTC. My only gripe was Tim's anatomy in some of those panels, his proportions made him look like a grown ass man. Rags Morales style on NW was made of win

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ReVamp

@SmoothJammin said:

Tony Daniel was pretty beast in BFTC. My only gripe was Tim's anatomy in some of those panels, his proportions made him look like a grown ass man. Rags Morales style on NW was made of win

YES! Tony Daniels did such a good job man. He had Tim okay on the first page, but it soon got way out of hand.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.