Will we see Lady Shiva again?

#1 Posted by NightwingEscrima (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though nightwing got his ass kicked by Shiva in Nightwing #14, he was slightly injured, so rematch? In Chicago?

#2 Posted by SuperJedi17 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though nightwing got his ass kicked by Shiva in Nightwing #14, he was slightly injured, so rematch? In Chicago?

Hmmmm,i don't know maybe if kyle writes it,but i won't be clamoring for it to happen.

#3 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

I expect it to happen at some point. Though what I really want to see is a Nightwing/Deathstroke confrontation.

#4 Posted by Alak (920 posts) - - Show Bio

I expect it to happen at some point. Though what I really want to see is a Nightwing/Deathstroke confrontation.

This. It's amazing how Nightwing could go 21 issues without even a cameo from his biggest rival from the pre-52 timeline. To me, Deathstroke is an even greater threat than Lady Shiva, so if Nightwing can pull off a good showing against him, then that would do wonders to his New 52 status.

#5 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

@alak said:
@nathaniel_christopher said:

This. It's amazing how Nightwing could go 21 issues without even a cameo from his biggest rival from the pre-52 timeline. To me, Deathstroke is an even greater threat than Lady Shiva, so if Nightwing can pull off a good showing against him, then that would do wonders to his New 52 status.

Basically yeah. I have no idea why they've chosen to ignore so many attributes of Dick's character that made him great Pre-Flashpoint. Deathstroke's a top tier villain. Taking him on goes a long way to establishing the competence of any hero. Dick facing him and not only surviving, but maybe even triumphing can't do anything but make the comic that much better.

#6 Edited by NightwingEscrima (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Deathstroke would be a much better villian to see than Shiva.

#7 Posted by vernierhawk001 (533 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they will bring Shiva back. She kind of hinted at needing Dick for something in the future. I am interested to see what that leads to. She has always had some sort of interest in him (Post 52)

#8 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be nice to see her again to be sure, especially if it leads to a well written story arc. I'd just rather see Deathstroke lol someone that always had a connection to Dick anyways. Though I have to wonder what exactly Shiva wants with Dick anyways.

#9 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be nice to see her again to be sure, especially if it leads to a well written story arc. I'd just rather see Deathstroke lol someone that always had a connection to Dick anyways. Though I have to wonder what exactly Shiva wants with Dick anyways.

#10 Posted by JayAaerow (449 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so. Because the last she appeared wasn't all that good. Those 2 issues involving her were just a low showing for him overall! A Rematch would be cool to see without the crack ribs and the overly one-sided feeling and the horrible detective ability there. And hopefully, it's not a filler where he just gets played and it's a good story!

#11 Posted by Denam_Pavel (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing's past with Deathstroke we aren't getting back anyways (Grant and Jericho only just recently died and no Titan had anything to do with it), they might as well keep going with this Lady Shiva thing.

#12 Edited by QueenCorp15 (1018 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope not........hated the whole lady shiva story

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.