Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9487 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Who would be a good love interest for Dick in a possible future?

• 63 results
    AColombia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who would be a good love interest for Dick in a possible future? (60 votes)

Barbara Gordon 45%
    Starfire 23%
    Raven 8%
    Donna Troy 8%
    Cheyenne Freemont 2%
    Raya(if brought back) 5%
    Sonia Zucco 15%
    Helena Bertellini(Huntress) 8%
    Power Girl 12%
    Kara Zor-El/Supergirl 18%
    Zatanna Zatara (from Earth 16) 13%
    Liu 2%
    Other 18%

Hey guys! I recently did a thread for Dick and Kori but I wanna make this one I want to see who people think he could have a good romance with. I love Dick and Kori they are my OTP, but I do like him with other people too. I love him and his crazy romances. So the choices don't have to depend on who they are or we're pre new 52 or post or whatever they're currently doing. Just what you believe. Dick is not ready for any romances at tthe current moment he's in but this is just to see who people think he could work well with in a possible future. It can be or not the regular Babs and Kori debate, whatever. And for the choices remember, in comics, anything can happen! So thoughts?

• 
    NovaRider76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara and Dick would be interesting to see.

AColombia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@novarider76: I agree! Honestly also besides my favorite pairing (Dick and Kori) I would really want to see him amd Donna Troy happen

Avatar image for graysonofgotham
    graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Babs.

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Zara over 18 in the New 52? Anyway, I'm going to go with an odd pick and vote for Sonia Branch. This whole hunt-for-Zucco thing gives her a perfect excuse to visit Chicago since Tony's her dad. Her appearances prior to Dick's move intrigued me since they had chemistry but were incapable of progressing due to their heritage. I'd like to see that expanded, even if the relationship only lasts for like two issues or less.

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bogey

Other.. Midnighter.

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just read the preview for Batgirl #21. I kinda want to change my answer to Babs now lol...

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
    ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Raven

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tacos_Kickass

I voted for everyone because everybody deserves some Dick.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Babs. They were one of my favourite couples.

EuniceGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

other. stephanie brown

Vitacura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara and Dick could be so much fun.

I also liked her.

No Caption Provided

dropkickjake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they've been doing a decent job of slow building his relationship with Babs, so she got a vote, as did Powergirl and Supergirl. I worry that Supergirl may be a bit young (she's probably late teens, anywhere from 16-19) and that Powergirl may be too old (she could be anywhere from 22-29, in my opinion).

other. stephanie brown

GASP! I thought I was the one! I think Steph is the only bat character to match Dick for sheer levels of fun.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KnightRise
    AColombia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dropkickjake: Kara is prob 17 to 19 and in the new DCU dick is only 21

dropkickjake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightrise: She doesn't exist currently, and her last appearance was as a college student, so at least 18 years old. Their personalities work well with each other. I don't think it would ever happen, but I think she is one of the characters that it would make the most sense for a person like DG to be attracted to.

dropkickjake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dropkickjake

@acolombia: If she is 17 then should would be too young for a 21 year old DG, which is my point. If she is meant to be 18-19, then it would be an interesting pairing. If she is 16-17, we're into either creeper status or older brother territory. Similarly, if Kara is 22-24, she would be a sensible pairing, but 26-29 would be a bit too old for young dickie poo.

Kara would make a super interesting pairing for sure, though. I'll not argue that.

Avatar image for dicksihavestudied
    dicksihavestudied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for no romance at all.

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raya or Zattana.

EuniceGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EuniceGalaxy

@knightrise: I THINK THEY MATCH TOGETHER STEPH IS PERFECT FOR HIM....IT'S BORING TO SEE AGAIN TIM AND STEPH AND DICK WITH BARBARA....

AColombia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AColombia

@eunicegalaxy: while its true he and astern are both the happy Robins isn't she too young for him? He usually likes older women

EuniceGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acolombia: This is that it make a difference.....and that will have more interesting

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted Barbara, Kori, Kara and Donna. The first two should be obvious as to why. Kara has potential for good storytelling, depending on where they decide to take her. And if they ever get Donna out of the black hole they threw her into, she and Dick have always had a special connection and I always thought something could've happened there.

AColombia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AColombia

@nathaniel_christopher: I love him and Kori. And I agree it's be so interesting to see him and Dknna I've always wanted to see them together somehow.

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Star(fire),babs,and sonia is what i voted.I wouldn't mind a lois lane type though,once he gets a job in chicago,has a thing with a co-worker.Not saying i'd want it to be lasting,as long as it doesn't end in love interests death(done to death) and they don't do a lost year thing( i heard about that....dick move :} )

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted Barbara, Kori, Kara and Donna. The first two should be obvious as to why. Kara has potential for good storytelling, depending on where they decide to take her. And if they ever get Donna out of the black hole they threw her into, she and Dick have always had a special connection and I always thought something could've happened there.

I agree though I'd like to see him just patch things up with Kori...no relationship with her right now. If they don't pull Donna out of the black hole (which I really hope they do, btw. Actually, maybe I don't considering how much they have changed characters around in the N52...especially those associated with DG) Kori could kind of fill the void left by her.

I also vote for the Kara fling. It's be interesting given her outlook on earth (as many others have pointed out). As long as there are no creeper things going on, I think it could be cool

Vitacura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vernierhawk001: I think Donna is irreplaceable, especially for Dick and especially with Starfire. Dick and Donna (and Wally) were unconditional to each other, the could fight and desagree but they always had each others back. Starfire is basically a foe now.

AColombia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AColombia

@vitacura: while I agreeDonna is not replaceable, how is Starfire a foe? She's with the outlaws true but they don't even have anything to do with Dick right now. Plus she and Dick still has a relationship and were always close despite breaking up. From what we've seen they had a bad breakup. That doesn't change tho that they were specialt o each other amd from the hints in outlaws Starfire cherishes him still.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

human women don't compare
    human women don't compare

AColombia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@acolombia: In oldU he can't get any smang from a waist down lame girl

Vitacura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vitacura

@acolombia: Old DC they were close despite breaking up, now they aren't, I don't think they were close while they were together. The relationship they had was so very bad that Dick didn't even get his things back, he just left them behind.

And she is an outlaw. They are never going to be friends, I don't think they ever were. ( They have put a lot of effort in make clear that Jason is Roy and Starfire ONLY friend, I finally believe them)

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitacura said:

@vernierhawk001: I think Donna is irreplaceable, especially for Dick and especially with Starfire. Dick and Donna (and Wally) were unconditional to each other, the could fight and desagree but they always had each others back. Starfire is basically a foe now.

You're right. Donna is not replaceable. And while I agree that Kori and Dick aren't on good terms, I think stating that they were never close (unless I misunderstood you) is kind of an overstatement. There are a lot of convoluted things in the RHATO book and a lot more that I don't agree with. But I think 17 showed that Dick still cares about her (though I don't think they will or should get back together). In a recent interview, Higgins said that he and Tynion have talked about fleshing out the relationship between the two but that they just need to figure out how it would fit into their nogoing sotry arcs

AColombia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AColombia

@vernierhawk001: they said that? Awesome I've been waiting for that! Also they were close, she said she had happy memories of them that they spend day and night together when she first came to the planet. Hint they were very close, just not right now cus they ended on bad terms but they were very close.

AColombia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vernierhawk001: also would u happen to have the link to one of those interviews or know how I could find it? Especially since u said its recent. Lol sorry I just love this pairing and I've been waiting for at least some explanation of what happened btw them. I really want them to get back together but of that wont happen at least an explanation of what happened to them would be nice.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitacura said:

@acolombia: Old DC they were close despite breaking up, now they aren't, I don't think they were close while they were together. The relationship they had was so very bad that Dick didn't even get his things back, he just left them behind.

And she is an outlaw. They are never going to be friends, I don't think they ever were. ( They have put a lot of effort in make clear that Jason is Roy and Starfire ONLY friend, I finally believe them)

That doesn't equate to the relationship itself being bad. I've dated girls and left things with them, in fact if they have anything I ever gave them I prefer them to keep it, and i'm still friends with everyone i've ever dated. It's been shown that both have good memories of each other. That's one of the first things Kori showed when she was talking about how his clothes reminded him of someone she really cared for.

Her being an Outlaw doesn't mean anything at all. They are a team of superpowered beings, and while not necessarily heroes certainly aren't villains. We've seen that both Kori and Roy were friends with Dick in the past, with Kori at least having good memories of him.

Vitacura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Vitacura

@nathaniel_christopher:

What we've seen is Roy already claiming that he didn't have friends while Jason was Robin, when did him and Dick have time to be friends? They may have know each other for month, maybe. And the dude calls Dick “Grayson” and “Kori’s ex” and has made a point to repeat over and over that Jason and Kori are IT for him, I’m not sure how people see a friendship between Roy and Dick. And we have seen Kori and Dick fighting against each other, it doesn't matter what she said because she lies a lot, for not reason, or she desn't remember or she doesn't remembers and lies.

I haven't see anything that makes me believe that Dick has good memories of Kori or Roy. Apart of avoid both of them, Dick hasn't thought of them in 21 issues. I'm sure he cares, I mean, Raya put a trap for him, betrayed him and tried to kill him and that didn't stop Dick of caring for her, so he probably cares for Roy and Kori (and Jason). That doesn't means he wants to be around them nor that he think of them as friends.

It just anoys what the new 52 did to these friendships, Roy and Dick's specially . Did they need to kill it to do something new? Fine, but why keep the corpse to play with it. And every time they get these characters together it gets worse.

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vernierhawk001: also would u happen to have the link to one of those interviews or know how I could find it? Especially since u said its recent. Lol sorry I just love this pairing and I've been waiting for at least some explanation of what happened btw them. I really want them to get back together but of that wont happen at least an explanation of what happened to them would be nice.

Here it is: http://www.darkknightnews.com/dcn-exclusive-kyle-higgins-talks-nightwing-and-batman-beyond/

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitacura said:

@nathaniel_christopher:

What we've seen is Roy already claiming that he didn't have friends while Jason was Robin, when did him and Dick have time to be friends? They may have know each other for month, maybe. And the dude calls Dick “Grayson” and “Kori’s ex” and has made a point to repeat over and over that Jason and Kori are IT for him, I’m not sure how people see a friendship between Roy and Dick. And we have seen Kori and Dick fighting against each other, it doesn't matter what she said because she lies a lot, for not reason, or she desn't remember or she doesn't remembers and lies.

I haven't see anything that makes me believe that Dick has good memories of Kori or Roy. Apart of avoid both of them, Dick hasn't thought of them in 21 issues. I'm sure he cares, I mean, Raya put a trap for him, betrayed him and tried to kill him and that didn't stop Dick of caring for her, so he probably cares for Roy and Kori (and Jason). That doesn't means he wants to be around them nor that he think of them as friends.

It just anoys what the new 52 did to these friendships, Roy and Dick's specially . Did they need to kill it to do something new? Fine, but why keep the corpse to play with it. And every time they get these characters together it gets worse.

They worked together when they were younger, where exactly are you getting a month from? Let me also say, you're equating Dick and Roy not currently being friends to them somehow never having been friends (Which is what you originally said, and what i'm saying there's no proof of. Also, to end this right now:

No Caption Provided

That's Jason admitting that Dick himself said he and Roy used to be friends.

You're saying Kori was lying when she said Dick's clothes reminded her that she cared for him? LMFAO and your proof of this is? And Dick outright asked Jason to always look after Kori, showing her obviously still cares for her. Then you're saying that he doesn't have good memories of either, which is a little ridiculous when you have him saying at different points he was friends with one, and showing he cared for another. If there were no good memories at all, he wouldn't have ever been friends with either to begin with. The fact he hasn't been shown thinking about them or talking to them really doesn't mean anything. There are numerous characters that are still related to each other, but don't constantly think of the other within their own series.

Now, are they as close as they were? No, that's been made very clear. Dick's shown that at his most vulnerable moment he can't go to Kori to talk to, and has outright said he's not close with Roy after Arsenal's bout off the wagon (After his own falling out with Green Arrow) To say they weren't ever friends however is an exaggeration, things aren't nearly that bad.

Vitacura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathaniel_christopher:

In the new 52 compressed timeline it doesn’t ad up. Dick was Robin for like a year Jason was Robin for another year, that is two years in the 5 years timeline. Oliver took the Green lantern after he saw the justice league that first year so Roy came to the picture after that. If by the time Jason was Robin, Roy was already claming he didn’t have friends, that gives you a time window of a few months for Dick and Roy meet, be friendly and stop talking. I have no idea why Dick would say they were friend of he did say it, after all Jason also said he was “with” Kori.

The window for Dick and Kory, friendship/relationship is even shorter. I'm sure they all were friendly, I'm sure they cared enough, and I'm sure Dick still cares, just like he cares for everybody. I don't think they were ever close, at all and I don't think the were friends or they would still be in some kind of contact and knew about each other. They don't.

AColombia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AColombia

@vitacura: Kori was never With Jason he only said that to get Roy to back off he states it later on. Also Kori mentioned she had happy memories of him and they spend day and night together when she first came to Earth. That proves they loved each other and were close. They aren't right now cus it seems they had a bad breakup.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitacura said:

@nathaniel_christopher:

In the new 52 compressed timeline it doesn’t ad up. Dick was Robin for like a year Jason was Robin for another year, that is two years in the 5 years timeline. Oliver took the Green lantern after he saw the justice league that first year so Roy came to the picture after that. If by the time Jason was Robin, Roy was already claming he didn’t have friends, that gives you a time window of a few months for Dick and Roy meet, be friendly and stop talking. I have no idea why Dick would say they were friend of he did say it, after all Jason also said he was “with” Kori.

The window for Dick and Kory, friendship/relationship is even shorter. I'm sure they all were friendly, I'm sure they cared enough, and I'm sure Dick still cares, just like he cares for everybody. I don't think they were ever close, at all and I don't think the were friends or they would still be in some kind of contact and knew about each other. They don't.

Yet we have Jason outright admitting Dick had been good friends with Roy before....wait for it...Roy went off the wagon and let his addiction destroy his life, one part of it being his relationship with Green Arrow, another apparently being his relationship with Dick, which perfectly explains why they aren't friends anymore. Saying that because they aren't in contact now, they were never friends is a little ridiculous to me, as I highly doubt there's a single person who is still friends with every single friend they've ever had. Hell, Pre-Flashpoint they weren't friends before the reboot, for the exact same reason they aren't here. Roy had given in to drugs again (Because he lost Lian and also started working with villains) Does that erase the friendship he in Dick had in the past? Of course not, so i'm not sure why it would here just because that friendship happens to have been shorter.

Dick doesn't care for everybody, not sure where you're getting that or what you mean by "everybody" exactly lol he cares for the people he's friends with and considers family. Batman, Damian, Barbara, Kori, etc. Kori and Dick dated and were apparently still in love with each other just like they were Pre-Flashpoint so again I fail to see how he wasn't close with either Kori or Roy. That's an exaggeration.

Vitacura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Vitacura

@nathaniel_christopher: @acolombia: That's my point. It's canon that Kori and Jason have lied before, therefore they are unreliable sources. It doesn't matter if she thinks they spent time together, she doesn't remember, then she doesn't know.

I'm not sure where are you getting that they were ever in love, I remember an issue where Nightwing was thinking about the people he loves, he thinks of Raya and Barbara, not Kori, and he doesn't have a selective memory but he doesn't think about her and she really doesn't remember him. The memories can't be good if she decided forget it and he never looked back.

And any "friendship" "camaraderie" whatever Roy and Dick had was so insignificant that Roy didn't think twice before having something with Starfire. Roy doesn't talk about Dick as a friend or as someone that had importance, most times he is dismissive of Dick. (Grayson, her ex). I don't keep in contact with every friend I ever had but when I see someone that knows them I ask about them, Roy doesn't do that, neither does Dick, so why would anyone believe they care.

I just don't see Dick being close to any outlaw, he knew them, he interacted with them but it seems like some trivial relationships.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitacura said:

@nathaniel_christopher: @acolombia: That's my point. It's canon that Kori and Jason have lied before, therefore they are unreliable sources. It doesn't matter if she thinks they spent time together, she doesn't remember, then she doesn't know.

I'm not sure where are you getting that they were ever in love, I remember an issue where Nightwing was thinking about the people he loves, he thinks of Raya and Barbara, not Kori, and he doesn't have a selective memory but he doesn't think about her and she really doesn't remember him. The memories can't be good if she decided forget it and he never looked back.

And any "friendship" "camaraderie" whatever Roy and Dick had was so insignificant that Roy didn't think twice before having something with Starfire. Roy doesn't talk about Dick as a friend or as someone that had importance, most times he is dismissive of Dick. (Grayson, her ex). I don't keep in contact with every friend I ever had but when I see someone that knows them I ask about them, Roy doesn't do that, neither does Dick, so why would anyone believe they care.

I just don't see Dick being close to any outlaw, he knew them, he interacted with them but it seems like some trivial relationships.

That's a bit of a stretch, as Dick clearly thinks they spent time together, and Roy mentioned way back that they'd all worked together. (And Kori was shown having an actual memory of them spending time together, so the idea that's a lie is also a little ridiculous) It also wasn't Roy that said he and Dick were good friends, but Jason through what Dick himself had told him. So at the end of the day, Dick clearly thinks of himself and Roy has having been good friends at one point, but may no longer feel the same due to the actions Roy himself took. Doesn't then mean that he and Dick were never friends.

You haven't been reading RHATO, she does remember him to an extent, and has again said she has good memories of him. Her not perfectly remembering him however has been stated to be due to her species, as in the way they function so again doesn't prove that she has no good memories of him, and she has again stated and shown the opposite. Not sure where you're getting that they weren't in love. I don't remember any panel like that, but show it and by all means i'll take it into account. Regardless, the fact she doesn't remember her time with Dick perfectly, doesn't erase the fact that it happened.

Same answer I gave before, where Roy completely destroyed his life and the relationships he previously had. Him sleeping with Starfire isn't him sleeping with his friend's ex-girlfriend, but the ex-girlfriend of someone he's no longer friends with. Again, doesn't mean they're no longer friends. Means they aren't friends now. You keep confusing the two.

They're Outlaws now, but weren't when Dick worked with them. Calling them Outlaws when we're talking about the past implies they were the same people when they were hanging out with Dick that they are now. Because you can't see Dick being close to their current versions doesn't then mean that he wasn't close to their past versions. Just like the fact Bruce isn't currently close to Jason doesn't mean they weren't close in the past.

AColombia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AColombia

@vitacura: plus they were in love there are panels of them together and she says she was happy with him. Plus he tells Jason to take care of her indicating he cares still. Also they seemed to have had a painful breakup seeing as neither could face each other yet. In RHATO 17 Dick says he couldn't get close to anyone again right now cus joker opened up some wounds, that shows they were close. If they were never close why not just say hi what's the problem in seeing her? And when Dick talked about Babs and Raya he meant the first girls he had a crush on not loved. He says them cus he knew Raya and Babs before he met Kori. He and Raya only has a more physical relationship she even chose it, she betrayed him and he's never dated Babs. He actually had a relationship with Kori.

Vitacura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acolombia: I think you are going to be very disappointed when they finally see each other. Dick is a foil for Roy and Kori’s relationship and a difficulty. I think the only interaction that Roy and Dick may have, will be a couple of panels so Dick can tell Roy, how good he is for her and that he makes her so happy.

Didn’t Kori actually said that Roy was very special and that she never felt like that before? It doesn't sound like she ever loved Dick. And Dick may not have been with Barbara be he is close to her, it's not necessary read between the lines or interpret anythinging to see he cares for her and trust her. He even told her he loves her, right after she kicked his ass.

AColombia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AColombia

@vitacura: idk about their interaction but its obvious from her memories of fighting with him and that she didn't want to see him in issue 17 that its painful so that makes it clear there was something deep for her there, she has his clothes, why keep them? If she doesn't remember or doesn't care why smell them and remember things fondly? Plus the memory thing was cleared up with the new writer. And Dick told Babs that both he and Bruce loved her and now that she was back in crime fighting they were both worried since she just got her legs back meaning he told her they loved her in a family way u need to read more clearly. And when Kori was out in the snow and weak after that Tamaranian hunter attacked why did she whimper the name Richard? Why not Roy? Or Jason? Her only friends ever? Alright. And I highly doubt he will say that they have yet to meet again. I know it'll be awkward since they broke up in a seemingly painful way, biut that's why they couldn't see each other, it was awkward and painful. Tynion said they'd flesh out what happened so well see. And she said she recalled loving someone the person who wore those clothes meaning Dick, she did love him, and may still. That remains to be seen but even Jason stated she loved Grayson as much as he hated him. Btw this thread is for who people think Dick could work well with in a relationship, not argue about whether he was close to Kori and Roy.

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitacura said:

@acolombia: I think you are going to be very disappointed when they finally see each other. Dick is a foil for Roy and Kori’s relationship and a difficulty. I think the only interaction that Roy and Dick may have, will be a couple of panels so Dick can tell Roy, how good he is for her and that he makes her so happy.

Didn’t Kori actually said that Roy was very special and that she never felt like that before? It doesn't sound like she ever loved Dick. And Dick may not have been with Barbara be he is close to her, it's not necessary read between the lines or interpret anythinging to see he cares for her and trust her. He even told her he loves her, right after she kicked his ass.

Probably shouldn't jump into this discussion but I just want to point out that, when Dick said he loved Babs (which, btw, I don't really buy but that's another story) I'm pretty sure that he said "we" indicating himself and Bruce. So while I do think he loves Babs, the love he was referring to there was more platonic/familial imo.

Also, I think I read somewhere that the Roy/Kori thing is on the rocks now. And, if/when Dick and Kori meet up, I think you are going to see both writers try to bring some kind of catharsis. It seemed to me that Lobdell just has it out for DG for some reason and tore down his character contrary to how he would normally act.

Burachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire is the best for him

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.