Who Is Dick Greyson's Greatest Enemy?

• 100 results
Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2152 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would be Dick Greyson (as Batman) his greatest enemy Would it be Jason Todd, Two-Face, Penguin, Black Mask Or Damian? 

Jason Todd: Batman Merc

Jason Todd was a main Player in BFTC, he was the 2nd Robin(Who ended up being killed), and he hates Bruce because he thinks that Bruce left him to die. Will This guy be Dick's No. 1 Villain Only Time Will Tell. 

Two Face was always a threat to Batman and Robin. But, is he Dick Grayson's greatest foe?

He's been around for long time. He's battled Batman & Robin in the past, and he has many times run up against Dick grayson. Will this little master of kung fu be Dick Grayson's greatest enemy? 

You have seen the new Black Mask. Now is he the greatest Dick grayson villain? Or is he just another speed bump in the Dark Knight's path? Sure he posed a threat, but Dick found out pretty quickly who Black mask 2 is. Jerimiah Arkham was no match for Dick Grayson's deductive skills. 

Is he a Friend Or Foe?
Damian has only been around for a short while, but he never got to know his father. He was raised by the League of assassins, etc, etc. Killed a villain in the "Batman and son" story arc. He also became the 6th Robin. However, since we past #10 in "Batman and Robin", and its called Batman Vs. Robin. Can this 10 year-old be the greatest, greatest villain to Dick grayson? 

You the users have constantly said Deathstroke so now I add him to "Who is the greatest enemy of Dick Grayson." Is Deathstroke the greatest enemy of Dick Grayson? 

Superman. The Man Of Steel. This upcoming hero in (Superman/Batman #76) was said to be the Dark Knights newest and hardest challenge. Could this krypton walking hero be Grayson's greatest enemy?
#1 Posted by John Valentine (16313 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian, no. He's effectively his bratty younger brother. 
I would say that Jason is his nemesis.

#2 Posted by Knox (474 posts) - - Show Bio

I was gonna say Crazy Quilt, but given these options I would say Jason Todd

#3 Posted by burr787 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

So far Jason, but next month the Black Glove is coming back.

#4 Posted by Archetype (731 posts) - - Show Bio

It would have to be the Black Mask.Jason Todd is just a nuisance the others barely even rate on the scale.However Black Mask is a big picture kind of guy and out of Dick's run as Batman I believe he will come out as the major villain Dick had to face.

#5 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

i would like to see it be Jason as his primary and forever more main villain. Two- face i would say used to be but Dick has gotten past that. Penguin i think he still sees and a bother more than a villain. When was the last time Penguin was a real threat. Damien will end up respecting him and maybe even look up to him (probably not tho) I would say at this very moment his biggest villain would be the black mask
#6 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

I am his greatest enemy!!!!!

#7 Posted by Argentino_18 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Two face....

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
" Damian, no. He's effectively his bratty younger brother. I would say that Jason is his nemesis. "
I thought you were me O_O
#9 Posted by John Valentine (16313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @John Valentine said:
" Damian, no. He's effectively his bratty younger brother. I would say that Jason is his nemesis. "
I thought you were me O_O "
Ha, the avatar?
#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

They haven't had a meeting since Dick took the cowl but I always thought that Dick's nemesis was Deathstroke and viceversa

#11 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter said:
"They haven't had a meeting since Dick took the cowl but I always thought that Dick's nemesis was Deathstroke and viceversa "

o yea i forgot all about him, we havent seen him in a while. Seems like death sroke had given up messing with Dick. I thought they were a good match tho.
#12 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
" @Nobody said:
" @John Valentine said:
I thought you were me O_O "
Ha, the avatar? "
Yeah lol. I was like, "When did I post this?" LOL
#13 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2152 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess more people say Jason is more of a threat than Black Mask

#14 Posted by NightFang (10141 posts) - - Show Bio

I say all of the above.

#15 Posted by Griffin_2099 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

Previously it was Blockbuster (and despite the stupid name I think it should be again) currently I would say it was Black Mask

#16 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2152 posts) - - Show Bio
@Griffin_2099:  
Yeah I think It is Jason And Black Mask
#17 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does it only matter toward him as Batman? What about in his whole life? I'd say Deathstroke for worst ever but Jason Todd for during the time is he is Batman.

#18 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick and Black Mask ahve only met face to face once and they barely even interacted....

#19 Posted by lozer (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke or Twoface. Though Twoface just got...eh.

#20 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke from Jason.

#21 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Two Face has said that he hates Dick more than he hates Batman and the Joker has said he hates Tim more than he does Batman

#22 Posted by darkestknight2.0--defunct (-60 posts) - - Show Bio

jason todd is the most dangerous and has sworn revenge on dick by becoming red hood again
#23 Posted by brewski420 (278 posts) - - Show Bio

deathstroke for sure.
#24 Posted by brewski420 (278 posts) - - Show Bio

deathstroke for sure.
#25 Posted by deadpool101 (129 posts) - - Show Bio

I would definitely say Jason Todd! He is Nightwing's basic opposite. Damian could backstab him though so Damian's definitely a pain in his rear.  

Isn't Black Mask dead?
#26 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Its starting to look like Deathstroke is going back into a good-guy swing after Blackest Night.  Hard to say who Greyson's big/bad is going to be for now.

#27 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Mask or Penguin
#28 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason for me

#29 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrMiracle77 said:
" Its starting to look like Deathstroke is going back into a good-guy swing after Blackest Night.  Hard to say who Greyson's big/bad is going to be for now. "
I was hoping for that when I read JT Krul's teen titans issue, but the new direction says "villains for hire" so maybe it isn't the case, I want to be wrong though.

I've always found Slade to be cooler as an anti-hero than a big villain
#30 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Redheads.

#31 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

#32 Posted by Dane (10605 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Jason.

#33 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4851 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne?

#34 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2152 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One:  
How would Bruce be DIck's greatest enemy?
#35 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4851 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUPER-MAN 23: because of the horrible things hes done to him

starting with making him wear this

#36 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2152 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One said:
" @SUPER-MAN 23: because of the horrible things hes done to him

starting with making him wear this

"
Dick was only 8 years old when he wore that costume, Dick's parents made it for him. So Dick decided to use it so that he would honor his parents, in his beginning days as Robin.
#37 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4851 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUPER-MAN 23: i was jus joking GOSH

but yea...

Bruce

nah im jus kiddin...

i say Black Mask or Todd
#38 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2152 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One:  
I did not know that you were joking. My bad.
#39 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4851 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUPER-MAN 23: its cool doode... problem with forums is that u have to interpret the post...

u never know how the writer intended for the post to be interpreted... it happens
#40 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2152 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One:  
You are right about that
#41 Posted by Kain (197 posts) - - Show Bio

Two face, easily.

#42 Posted by Scylla (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Two Face and Jason Todd I think

#43 Posted by bob agent of agency x (207 posts) - - Show Bio

They need make just Dick Grayson villain to be his main villain instead of a villain whos batman's

#44 Posted by grimreaper1980 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

deathstroke maybee

#45 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2152 posts) - - Show Bio
@grimreaper1980:  
I guess, but he's always been a villain of the titans
#46 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

Talia maybe. she seems to be the cause of alot of his problems.

#47 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2152 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE:  
I guess so. But she is married to Bruce Wayne, I'm pretty sure that Bruce does not want Talia to be hurt in any kind of way.
#48 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I would say Deathstroke but given the options Two-Face

#49 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter:
ya, but he is a veritable threat and knows how to handle the long term side of things, have you read the "war games" story arc? that dude is scaryyy. admittedly, i do not know a whole heck of a lot about jason todd
#50 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke or Jason Todd.. The problem is that Jason was been taken down by Tim to the point which he ran away from him...so maybe Jason is not on Dick's league.. I'd say Deathstroke

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.