Who drew this picture??

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

So i found thi picture and it was awesome and i was just wondering who the artist is and have they done a story arc with Dick in it ?

#2 Posted by havoc1201 (490 posts) - - Show Bio

it looks like Batman Inc so i would check to see who has drawn for them I know its not Frank Quitely so one of the others that work on INC

#3 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

The signature clearly says tony daniel

@havoc1201 said:

it looks like Batman Inc so i would check to see who has drawn for them I know its not Frank Quitely so one of the others that work on INC

Its from the last issue of batman, not batman inc

#4 Posted by Night Thrasher (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's Tony Daniel from Batman 713

#5 Posted by havoc1201 (490 posts) - - Show Bio

yup it is Tony daniel it looks like Batman is wearing the Bat INC costume and its from Detective comics because Greg Cappullo draws Batman and Daniel Draws Detective comics.

#6 Posted by havoc1201 (490 posts) - - Show Bio

@Night Thrasher said:

I think it's Tony Daniel from Batman 713

Ok that makes since

#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (14435 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Daniel.

#8 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

lol look to the bottom right hand corner of the image.

#9 Posted by SmoothJammin (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Daniel is so sick with it! I remember that badass cover, ppl never gave him enough credit for tackling both the writing and art duties on Batman. Really talented fellow.

#10 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmoothJammin: yea i know i ve only read battle for the cowl and that was really awesome.

#11 Posted by havoc1201 (490 posts) - - Show Bio

His art is great.

#12 Posted by dondave (33498 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Daniels rocks

#13 Posted by Joygirl (18133 posts) - - Show Bio

I did.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.