What else do you read besides Nightwing?

#1 Posted by RitchieB (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Just out of curiosity what else are you guys currently reading and how would you rate them? Just kinda looking what else is out there.

the comics I am currently reading

Nightwing-3.75/5

Batman-4.5/5

Suicide Squad-2/5 (thinking about dropping this one)

Justice League- 4/5

Earth 2- 4.5/5

What else you guys reading? any recommendations?

#2 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6029 posts) - - Show Bio

@RitchieB said:

Just out of curiosity what else are you guys currently reading and how would you rate them? Just kinda looking what else is out there.

the comics I am currently reading

Nightwing-3.75/5

Batman-4.5/5

Suicide Squad-2/5 (thinking about dropping this one)

Justice League- 4/5

Earth 2- 4.5/5

What else you guys reading? any recommendations?

You should span out more to Image comics and Marvel. Most DC comics are lackluster and poor writing. Some of the best DC New 52 books gotta be Animal Man, Swamp Thing,and Batwoman.

#3 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1557 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Wise? JLA, Green Lantern, various Batman comics, Earth 2, Red Hood and the Outlaws, and i've been dabbling in both Superman and Wonder Woman on and off. I'd love to start reading Legion of Superheroes again as well, and i'll definitely check out the new JL series.

#4 Posted by RitchieB (221 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadeinBangladesh:

yea the problem is I have never read Marvel or Image. The only dealings I have had with Marvel are the old Saturday morning cartoons of X-men and Spiderman, and the new movies.

I was thinking about picking up one of the Supes family.

#5 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6029 posts) - - Show Bio

@RitchieB said:

@MadeinBangladesh:

yea the problem is I have never read Marvel or Image. The only dealings I have had with Marvel are the old Saturday morning cartoons of X-men and Spiderman, and the new movies.

I was thinking about picking up one of the Supes family.

I woudln't recommend any supes family. Waste of money. Wait for Man of Steel which is coming soon written by Scott Snyder and art my Jim Lee

#6 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, Batman and Robin, Green Lantern, Red Hood, Superior Spidey, All New Xmen, TMNT, Batman Inc, I also pick up occasional story arcs in various comics that look interesting

#7 Posted by darkwingdan (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, Batman Inc, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, Saga, Deadpool.

#8 Edited by richardjohngrayson (414 posts) - - Show Bio

All the  Batman books, Talon,  Red Hood, Swamp Thing, Deadpoool, Winter Solider, Young Justice, and Walking Dead

#9 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1668 posts) - - Show Bio

@richardjohngrayson: Talon...hmmm, I'll give it a try...

#10 Posted by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Saga, Daredevil, Hawkeye, Batman.

#11 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

All Batman new 52 series,Daredevil,Red Hood and the Outlaws,Action Comics,Deathstroke,Team 7,Justice League,Batgirl,Suicide Squad.

#12 Posted by Nightwing4 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, RHATO, JL, Swamp Thing, Green Lantern, Hawkeye, and Wonder Woman plus any other interesting arcs from Marvel or Vertigo

#13 Posted by darkwingdan (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, Batman Inc, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Saga, Deadpool, Green Arrow.

I have scaled back quite a bit due to budget reasons. I was reading Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Avenging Spider-Man, Captain America, The Flash, and Aquaman. I'm also planning on dropping Deadpool after the dead presidents arc ends, Batman Inc after #12, and Action after #19.

#14 Posted by wessaari (622 posts) - - Show Bio

RHTO is heading in a really interesting place, Green Arrow just started getting amazing, Batwoman is a good jumping on point right now, if you liked Night of the Owls or Court of Owls than I would recommend Talon. Havent read Animal Man or Swamp Thing, but I hear really great things from them. Aquaman hasnt really grasped me but I am interested in it, just ahvent picked it up. Batman and Robin is getting really good again. Thats pretty much it, at least from my end

#15 Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (745 posts) - - Show Bio

@RitchieB: See on Pull List on here if you're interested!

#16 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadeinBangladesh said:

@RitchieB said:

Just out of curiosity what else are you guys currently reading and how would you rate them? Just kinda looking what else is out there.

the comics I am currently reading

Nightwing-3.75/5

Batman-4.5/5

Suicide Squad-2/5 (thinking about dropping this one)

Justice League- 4/5

Earth 2- 4.5/5

What else you guys reading? any recommendations?

You should span out more to Image comics and Marvel. Most DC comics are lackluster and poor writing. Some of the best DC New 52 books gotta be Animal Man, Swamp Thing,and Batwoman.

Nope

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.