What does Catwoman think Dick did?

#1 Posted by Mrs. Tim Drake (268 posts) - - Show Bio

In Gotham City Sirens #23, Catwoman said to Batman (Dick Grayson) "I know what you did before you won the cowl" 
and then another time, as a thought: "...Do you know what Dick did?"  

WHAT DID HE DO?!?!!? I'm extremely confused!!  
Please fellow comicbook readers! Tell me! what did Dick Grayson do that has Catwoman's panties tied in a bunch?!!

#2 Posted by junkmasterzero (257 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe just him being Robin?

#3 Posted by Rudyftw (987 posts) - - Show Bio

...... It's a secret you are NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW.

#4 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

She knows how he broke Barbara's heart by sleeping with starfire O_O 

#5 Posted by AtraCruor (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Dick has done a number of things before he won the cowl.  If I had to take a guess... and this is a shot in the dark because of the Azreal thing going on with the judgement of Gotham, is Dick beat the Joker to death, so techinically he's taken  a life.  He did it because he thought that the Joker had fed Tim Drake to Killer Croc and his anger got a hold of him.  Bruce showed up to revive the Joker, but that doesn't change the fact about what was done.  The writers could very well be remembering that and bringing it back up. 

On a side note, screw Barbara.  She's put him through more emotional turmoil than any other woman's he's been with.

#6 Posted by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mrs. Tim Drake: He let Tarantula execute Blockbuster even though he could have stopped her.
#7 Posted by Mutant God (3058 posts) - - Show Bio

He slept with barbara the day before his wedding to Starfire
#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33974 posts) - - Show Bio

There is already a thread about this

#9 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

revealed in detail in GCS#26 (god I hate that this series came to an end)

#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Beat Jason Todd?

#11 Posted by DPNugget (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

I may be wrong but i believe what he did was have selena keep tabs on ivy and harley, and possibly was responsible for their release.

#12 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

Beat Jason Todd?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.