Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9481 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Was Dick's death mentioned in any DC issue after NW #30?

kleo_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By kleo_94

I'm asking because I've stopped reading the new 52 after Nightwing #30. I will never be a fan of 52, it spoiled much about everything I loved about Batman related series. But to the point. Was Dick, or his death mentioned anywhere after NW #30?

I was just curious. After what happened in NW #30, which was disappointment, for me anyway, and after what I've seen on the unpublished pages for this issue, I was kind of curious if any of the characters mentioned Nightwing's death after that issue.

Help help help?

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By redwingx

I think Batgirl but I'm not sure. Then theres Batman Eternal which features Tim who is mad at Bruce for Dick's death.

tuxedo_elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batgirl 30 was her thinking about Dick pretty much the whole time (while fighting obviously!) and it was very sweet, though I felt it lacked the emotional punch it would have carried pre-new52.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, batgirl and batman eternal.

lumutness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lumutness

@jayc1324 said:

Yeah, batgirl and batman eternal.

which issues?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.