Steve Mcqueen as Nightwing....what do you think?

#1 Posted by PunyParker (12607 posts) - - Show Bio

Various sources(the main one being the Twitt. account of him) say that he is appearing in Arrow......opinions.

#2 Posted by Farkam (5297 posts) - - Show Bio

He has the look I suppose, but otherwise, meh

#3 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

Steven R. Mcqueen i hope, Steve Mcqueen was his grandfather :p

#4 Posted by RDClip (1167 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh good, I certainly don't want a creepy CGI puppet of the star of Bullitt playing Nightwing.

#5 Posted by PunyParker (12607 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn it.... :P

#6 Edited by JayAaerow (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Has the look? Check

Likes Nightwing? Check

Can Act just fine? Check.

OKAY! He passes in my book. I'm not too picky. :P

#7 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

My thing is: If Nightwing appears on Arrow, how are they going to handle Batman? Just not mention him at all, and let fans of the character speculate aimlessly? Acknowledge that yes, Batman exists, and yes, Nightwing was Robin, no, Arrow was not the first vigilante? Or sever all connection to Batman, him never having existed in the Arrow universe, and just have Nightwing as a solely standalone character?

#8 Posted by LyraFay (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

If Nightwing comes on Arrow, I'll actually watch again but then again if somebody puts a video of him on youtube then I'll watch that. But please keep Batman away from it!! God please and even if he did appear on it, people would forget that Green Arrow was even there.

#9 Posted by youknowwhattodo (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

I highly doubt that Steve McQueen is going to be Nightwing on Arrow, you say the main source of the rumor is the actor himself, I would go one step further and say that the only source of the rumor is Steve McQueen himself.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.