SDCC 2010: 3-Minute (Fan) Expert: Dick Grayson

• 135 results
#1 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome video!

#2 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

That was funny. 

#3 Edited by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool ideia, but it has far less knowledge that the usual 3-Minute Expert. I think   no one even said how he got the name from! - I learn nothing today.... =(
#4 Posted by Soakle (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Chris Yost is gold 

#5 Posted by BenB (23 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't feel like an expert

#6 Edited by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio

i havent even watched it yet but Dick Grayson is one of my favorite characters, is there any way to save this video or post it on my wall.... 

never mind, just watched it and think that someone should do an actual 7-MINUTE video on Dick Grayson by someon who knows the most about him
#7 Posted by ComiCCloseup (287 posts) - - Show Bio

I concur on Red Robin.  Glad I didn't drop it which I was going to do after issue one mostly due to the art. luckily the story kept me

#8 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody knows anything about him!
#9 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
@KRYPTON said:
" That was funny.  "
Yeah lot's of people in this video were joking around. It wasn't a real 3-Minute Expert! ;)
#10 Posted by imaginaryman (198 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin:  just in case you were still wondering, he got the name from a kryptonian superhero superman was telling him about, this was during the time dick and bruce parted ways and he was looking for some guidance from superman :D
#11 Posted by sora_thekey (8150 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL!
I am not an avid DC reader so I was left intrigued.... Were Catwoman and Dick ever together?

#12 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:
"LOL! I am not an avid DC reader so I was left intrigued.... Were Catwoman and Dick ever together?"

i dont believe so. Cat Woman has alway been in to Bruce. Dick has always seen her as a aquitence.
#13 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" @sora_thekey said:
"LOL! I am not an avid DC reader so I was left intrigued.... Were Catwoman and Dick ever together?"
i dont believe so. Cat Woman has alway been in to Bruce. Dick has always seen her as a aquitence. "

#14 Posted by ComicMan24 (147041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
" @DEGRAAF said:
" @sora_thekey said:
i dont believe so. Cat Woman has alway been in to Bruce. Dick has always seen her as a aquitence. "

"
From which comic is this?
#15 Edited by SmoothJammin (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick and Catwoman made out in Love and Bullets tbp I believe. There may even be a scan floating around on the vine with them swapping spit as armed thugs unload on them with some serious heat.. It wasn't them hookin up though, I'm pretty sure she was just trying to make Bruce jealous or something. In any case I'll pull it up to show you just how cool NW > RR...
#16 Edited by SmoothJammin (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

nvm lol I haven't had my coffee yet(completely overlooked the images) 
Dick's a dirty bird
#17 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5360 posts) - - Show Bio

it was kinda hilarious. Funny to see some people say something and then they pause. That aside, it was good to see other people's perspectives on Dicky =)

#18 Posted by foxglove (77 posts) - - Show Bio

"Not as cool as Tim Drake." xD

#19 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio
@foxglove said:
" "Not as cool as Tim Drake." xD "
I can't believe the clip started that way.

@Babs said:
" @KRYPTON said:
" That was funny.  "
Yeah lot's of people in this video were joking around. It wasn't a real 3-Minute Expert! ;) "

It wasn't even 3 mins.  We needed another min. of great fun.  This was a great video.  Can't wait to rerun it later on.

@Soakle said:
" Chris Yost is gold  "

yes he is.
#20 Posted by elayem98 (458 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
" @DEGRAAF said:
" @sora_thekey said:

"
hahaha what? is this real? catwoman is a cougar! Dicks like 19-22 and shes like 25-32 probs. haha what comic is this from?
#21 Posted by elayem98 (458 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna real three min expert not a fan three min expert. its so much cooler wen gman walks around in the comic and stuff :)

#22 Posted by Bestostero (5616 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome video :)

#23 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, that was great lol.

#24 Edited by roxamilli (184 posts) - - Show Bio

yay! I love Dick Grayson. fan explanations are always hilarious. 

if i had been interviewed i wouldn't have shut up for 45 miniutes.
#25 Posted by DeadlyWolverine (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick's life story : "He left to become his own man".

#26 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought someone would say hes the great leader in DCU history....... 

#27 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs:
oh... Thanks. I stand corrected.
#28 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
" @DEGRAAF said:
" @sora_thekey said:

"

does that really mean they were together or that they just kissed at one point, bc Dick has kissed alot of women. Were they dating or atleast sleeping togehter or just dodging bullets while she is coming on to him
#29 Posted by JuniorMints (24 posts) - - Show Bio

That guy was spot on! Excellent

#30 Posted by Elserge (1 posts) - - Show Bio

wait didn't batman lead the outsiders?

#31 Posted by Bloodsport (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick is a lucky man..
#32 Posted by JoeyF (167 posts) - - Show Bio
@Elserge said:
" wait didn't batman lead the outsiders? "
In his defense, that guy who said that actually did go on after a little while to clarify that Batman never "successfully" lead a team.  I mean to include that chunk in, it just slipped through the cracks.
Staff
#33 Posted by G-Man (30333 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone name all the creators that stood in as "fans"?

Staff
#34 Posted by not2baad (526 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Grayson was the only boy wonder. While their have been many Robins even none comic book fans cry out when they though he was dead. 

#35 Posted by Zghost (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol awesome vid,  Next time can you do someone a lil more obscure like bart allen or beast boy?

#36 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@elayem98 said:
" @Babs said:
" @DEGRAAF said:
" @sora_thekey said:

"
hahaha what? is this real? catwoman is a cougar! Dicks like 19-22 and shes like 25-32 probs. haha what comic is this from? "
how does that make her a cougar...I know dozens of people who are together and that many years apart, cougars are more in the 40+ range
#37 Posted by Telcalipoca (957 posts) - - Show Bio

i learned nothing new just lies(catwoman being impregnated by dick) still nice to see something about him.

#38 Posted by elayem98 (458 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @elayem98 said:
" @Babs said:
" @DEGRAAF said:
" @sora_thekey said:

"
hahaha what? is this real? catwoman is a cougar! Dicks like 19-22 and shes like 25-32 probs. haha what comic is this from? "
how does that make her a cougar...I know dozens of people who are together and that many years apart, cougars are more in the 40+ range "
a cougar is just wen a woman dates a younger man, the woman doesnt have to be old, just older than the man
#39 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @elayem98 said:
" @Babs said:
" @DEGRAAF said:
" @sora_thekey said:

"
how does that make her a cougar...I know dozens of people who are together and that many years apart, cougars are more in the 40+ range "
lol my wife and i are 24(me) and 21(her) does that mean im robbing the cradle?
#40 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio
@elayem98 said:
" @aztek the lost said:
" @elayem98 said:

a cougar is just wen a woman dates a younger man, the woman doesnt have to be old, just older than the man "

Cougar 8365 up, 1182 down
An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her shit together.
urban dictionary- 
#41 Posted by taurean (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman lead the outsiders

#42 Posted by Secret Identity (223 posts) - - Show Bio

I do love me a bit of Dick. Actually prefer him as Batman. He is a good leader for the JLA as well. No killing him off when Bruce gets back DC!!!! Let him keep the cowl.

#43 Posted by Mr_Wayne69 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Hasn't doesn't translate to can't. Batman can do anything(lol). Let's not forget who Dick's daddy is!

#44 Posted by Secret Identity (223 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF 

I'm sorry but you can't use urban dictionary to prove a point..... It is probably the least creditable source on the internet...
#45 Posted by ForbushBug (496 posts) - - Show Bio

There's some hardcore male grooming there. SDCC... you'll come for the comics, you'll stay for the sideburns.

#46 Posted by simonchan (98 posts) - - Show Bio
@Secret Identity:  Hmmm... awkward first sentence. Pun?
#47 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio
@Secret Identity said:
"@DEGRAAF  I'm sorry but you can't use urban dictionary to prove a point..... It is probably the least creditable source on the internet... "

i wasnt trying to prove a point i was just showing what some people consider a cougar
#48 Posted by NightFang (9819 posts) - - Show Bio

That was a wried video.

#49 Posted by BringBackPowerPack (64 posts) - - Show Bio
@Secret Identity said:
" I do love me a bit of Dick. Actually prefer him as Batman. He is a good leader for the JLA as well. No killing him off when Bruce gets back DC!!!! Let him keep the cowl. "
I laughed
#50 Posted by modestmoose (40 posts) - - Show Bio
@Secret Identity said:
" @DEGRAAF  I'm sorry but you can't use urban dictionary to prove a point..... It is probably the least creditable source on the internet... "
LEAST credible? You should peruse the internets more often.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.