Robin is Teen Titans badass?

#1 Posted by PsychoJack (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Who else thinks Robin in Teen Titans was the most badass incarnation you seen on television? A close second would be the Dick Grayson from Young Justice.

#2 Edited by SmoothJammin (2334 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman the Animated Series Robin is a bonafide All Time Great. At the end of the series he'd grown to rival Batman's abilities. Dick eventually graduates from college and travels the world in hopes of discovering his identity. After the time skip Dick's learned various martial arts/crimefighting techniques, advancing enough skillwise to the point where Batman and Nightwing are regarded as equals.

#3 Posted by Nerd Of A Hero (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya know, I always prefer to like the two Robin's in both young Justice and Teen Titans more than the comics because of how they portray the characters as the series progresses. Thats just me though.

#4 Posted by xtremekidx (576 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmoothJammin said:

Batman the Animated Series Robin is a bonafide All Time Great. At the end of the series he'd grown to rival Batman's abilities. Dick eventually graduates from college and travels the world in hopes of discovering his identity. After the time skip Dick's learned various martial arts/crimefighting techniques, advancing enough skillwise to the point where Batman and Nightwing are regarded as equals.

i haven't seen or remember much dick in BTAS!can you name an episode where we see dick having a bugger role???appreciated :)

#5 Edited by SmoothJammin (2334 posts) - - Show Bio

@xtremekidx: Night of the Ninja and Robin's Reckoning spring to mind. His real coming out party comes as Nightwing, when he recieves a huge upgrade obviously. What hurt the series was how they rushed things along in season 4.. Sadly, if they hadn't cancelled we probably would have seen more from Dick. They only had 24 eps to work with before calling it a wrap so the focus on characters wasn't nearly as centered as it had been in previous seasons.

#6 Posted by marvellover1 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah he's quite overpowered on the series, I think we all know the most powerful ;)

#7 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

@xtremekidx: Old wounds is a good one its in season 4

#8 Posted by SupBatz (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin in Teen Titans always felt boring to me. Maybe it's just his voice I couldn't stand or the lack of a compelling personality. But next to the other four heroes with such interesting personalities and quirks Robin just fell flat.

#9 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

Who else thinks Robin in Teen Titans was the most badass incarnation you seen on television? A close second would be the Dick Grayson from Young Justice.

- As far as i know, this Robin was not Richard.

#10 Posted by The_Tree (7519 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans Robin was cool. I really liked how he lead the team, and how far he went in his rivalry with Slade.

#11 Posted by JulieDC (972 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't pick because I like Robin in all of the cartoon incarnations. I also like Tim Drake's Robin as well and wish Young Justice would have shown more of him before being canceled.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.