Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9430 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Read battle for the cowl, whats next

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
    higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i just read the battle for the cowl, and it kinda ends in a cliffhanger, like who is this new black mask how do things go back to normal
    which issues or trades should i buy to finish the story

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
    higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

come on help

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DEGRAAF

Here are some choices. Also there is supposedly a Battle for the Cowl Companion book.

Batman Streets of Gotham (about Dick and Gotham City)

Batman and Robin (about Dick and Damien)

Batman Gates of Gotham (about the Bat Family, Gotham, The Wayne family, and the return of Bruce)

Batman #686-712

Also might want to pick up the arc "last rites"

All of these listed should take you right up to the return of Bruce Wayne or even up to the DCnU

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DEGRAAF

actually i would like to know which books i need to follow and in which order in need to read them to follow Dick Grayson through his time as Batman. I know for the most part it's what i listed up there i would just like someone to verify it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.