Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9476 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

OMG ITZ NIGHTWING #1!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!111!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!ONE!!1!!

• 56 results
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By ReVamp

So, unless you've been living under a rock, and maybe even then you'd haven no excuse, you probably know that Nightwing came out this week. If you know me, then you might also know I like Nightwing more than anyone on this site and dare I say, more than anyone on Earth and the worlds beyond! Muahahahahahahahahaha. Ok. I'm joking, let us not get into the "I like him more than you" argument. Otherwise we'd be here all day and we'd still get to the same conclusion = I like him more than you. Hehe.

So, I'm just going to rant on without a lot of organisation or structure to this, so it might be kind of long and it probably won't even end up in those smexy point like Razz's blogs do. (Shout out to Razz if you don't know her, though you probably do). So, I'd like to start by mentioning the exceedingly high expectation that I had for the book. And I'm not talking like I had some expectations that the character would be written well and I'd be happy with it. No. I'm talking about the kind of expectations that can't possibly be acheived by a human being. I'm talking the "I want you to fill my Nightwing needs that haven't been here for the last few years in the first issue". Which is not feasible, or at least probable to happen.

So taking aside the unwordly expectation that I had for this issue, I'd like to say it wasn't half bad. It was actually pretty good! I mean, it wasn't my favourite issue this month, or even this week(Red Hood and the friends with benefits takes that spot actually...) for that matter, but it was good nontheless. It did a pretty good job and was enjoyable. It definitely happened to make the transition back into Nightwing smooth, something which many of us were skeptical about, but I was happy he didn't go and become Batwing, which is a horrible name which is needed for a horrbile character which thankfully doesn't exist... Oh wait...

Regardless of that, he also made him sound a lot like Dick Grayson, and a lot of his personality started to show. If I can be honest, something I really wanted was a display of technology from his costume, since we saw Bruce with a new level of toys, which honestly makes a lot of sense to me. Its a petty we didn't see much of that and while I know it something really specific, its something I really wanted to see. I liked the fact that he went back to Hailey's circus, though I thought it was kinda Bulls**t how it was the first "time" they were back in Gotham. Then again, I remembered that he's been a Superhero for less than 5 years, so it makes some sense. I'm really digging the Circus girl in the high wire and I'm something springs up with her.

Even though I'm mostly a Batgirl x Nightwing fan, there is a reason why I want them to be together, since it'd be extremely unnatural if they just started dating suddenly after Barbara got back the use of her legs. I mean, if they suddenly just have sex ala Catwoman and Batman, that's one thing. (Even though I kinda crave for a WW and Batman relationship - another blog for another day). I want them to get back, but I just want it to be natural and as I have said, the other circus girl kind of interested me.

Lastly, I like where this is going, but at the same time I don't. What I mean is I like the new villain and I like how the story is playing out, but I hace to take into account the fact that I generally don't like mistaken identities or stories where characters look their memory (incidentally, though I didn't plan it, I'm looking at you Starfire). So, I guess that in general I dug the issue but I think it could be much better, just because I didn't get that "oomphfff" factor.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#1  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

I was going to ask if you had read it...but i guess I don't have to.

It was very cool. I like this series and I definitly will continue reading it. I was concerned when I heard about it being darker (maybe darker is not the right word, but you know what i mean), but after reading it actually seemed to fit and there wasn't that much of it anyway. I think this will be a fun series!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

I really loved the first issue...though I think that most of my love for it was just the fact that Dick is back to being himself again

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ReVamp

@The Poet said:

I was going to ask if you had read it...but i guess I don't have to.

It was very cool. I like this series and I definitly will continue reading it. I was concerned when I heard about it being darker (maybe darker is not the right word, but you know what i mean), but after reading it actually seemed to fit and there wasn't that much of it anyway. I think this will be a fun series!

Funny, I said the same thing to a different person just a while ago. On a different book. Whatever :P. Y'know, it sucks that I never get a PM when you comment on my Blog Posts =(.

But yeah, I also found it kinda fun, though it didn't fill me quite the way I wanted. I guess what I was looking for was less of a plot and more action and internal monologue, only with subtle touches of a bigger, overall plot, which would have been developed towards the end.

@danhimself said:

I really loved the first issue...though I think that most of my love for it was just the fact that Dick is back to being himself again

While I disagree on certain points, I agree with the fact that its good that he's back as Nightwing, acting like he should.

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By jrock85

@ReVamp: I really enjoyed it.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By RainEffect
    Please write a Wonder-Woman/Batman blog. 
    You have my full support! I want that relationship so bad.
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ReVamp

@jrock85 said:

@ReVamp: I really enjoyed it.

So, did I my friend, so Did I...

@RainEffect said:

Please write a Wonder-Woman/Batman blog. You have my full support! I want that relationship so bad.

I would, but its hard to compete with other bloggers these days :P sigh. No, I just might.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#7  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @ReVamp: Whats wrong with Batwing?
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ReVamp

@spiderbat87 said:

He has a suprisingly good story and is suprisingly interested, but he was created for variety's sake. There's nothing worse. Don't get me wrong, Batwing #1 was one of the best issues out yet.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#9  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

He has a suprisingly good story and is suprisingly interested, but he was created for variety's sake. There's nothing worse. Don't get me wrong, Batwing #1 was one of the best issues out yet.

Well since it was good does it really matter why he was created? 
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ReVamp

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Well since it was good does it really matter why he was created?

No, it doesn't. But I wasn't poking fun at the actual character (since he's good), but more at the creation and name that he has been attributed. Does this make sense?

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By redwingx

@ReVamp: Caugh Red Robin caugh......

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ReVamp

@redwingx said:

@ReVamp: Caugh Red Robin caugh......

He needs to get a duo series with Nightwing... Banter, oh how I miss thee.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Billy Batson

Great title.
    BB

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ReVamp

@Billy Batson said:

Great title.
    BB

I know man, you can't imagine the time, money and creative thought that went into thinking it up.

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15  Edited By Timandm

I loved the issue! I liked everything about it. The story, the art, the pace... I'm looking forward to the series.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ReVamp

@Timandm said:

I loved the issue! I liked everything about it. The story, the art, the pace... I'm looking forward to the series.

I know, so am I. I hope they suprise me, I really want to feel the new 52 in this book. I want it to be the same, but to have something different. Like, how there is much more tech involved in the Bat-Family. The Wings and the missles, stuff like that.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SmoothJammin

just read it, and yeah. It was pretty great. Still a bummer that Batman/Red Robin/Robin get all the trimmings and Nightwing has...detachable escrima sticks? I REALLY really want to believe that "the powers that may be" grant him a utility belt later (I was thinking Batman beyond esque, where they're just capsules bored into the suit's waist) and OOMG retractable gliders because in Tomasi's run Dick is an avid skydiver so a referance to that would be nice, just sayin. Think Nightwings second costume mechanics but sleeker. Wish Bruce had left him the recent Batmobile he and Damian used too..gah. So he gets dumped in the guetto and whaddya know the carnival's back in town after all these years! That's great, only they're going to run with the tired circus angle for the next several months. Is it really necessary to play on this for the reboot. We get it, Dick used to be an acrobat when he was like 8. He was just Batman for crying out loud. Still, I like Higgins and their must be a grander scheme we're not aware of yet. It's obvious Snyder and Higgins are going to mix it up between their respective titles so maybe the best is yet to come. Good introduction to Nightwing for now, keep hittin em out of the park gang.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By RainEffect
    @ReVamp: I have to admit, when I saw the antagonist in his costume, this was my thought pattern:
    "OMG it's Wolverine!"
    "OMG wait, it's The Killer from Wanted!"
    "It's Killer Wolverine!"

True story. Other than that, I thought this was a brilliant issue.
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ReVamp

@RainEffect said:

@ReVamp: I have to admit, when I saw the antagonist in his costume, this was my thought pattern: "OMG it's Wolverine!" "OMG wait, it's The Killer from Wanted!" "It's Killer Wolverine!" True story. Other than that, I thought this was a brilliant issue.

LOL! Yeah. For some reason I keep thinking Shrike. That's quite funny though.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By redwingx

The guy went from THE BATMAN to some unpopular , unknown superhero. How many books did he get as Batman? 4/5?. Now he has one who is okay. All the developments he got as Batman is just gone. Proven in Batman and Reborn, Damian is a brat again. The issue felt like like Nightwing %1 all over. Come on he was THE BATMAN for 1/2 years. You do think he would be to busy to deal with circus freaks. He went to saving Gotham/World to some circus. And the suit is basically the same. Where is the armor? Where the heck is the belt who has everything in it? Dick got demolished. He is back as people say it "himself" when he could be so much more than simple "himself". I dont think people realize how much pontential his character has. No matter what Nightwing will always be Robin. A character who can never surpass his master (Batman)....its just sad.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ReVamp

@redwingx said:

The guy went from THE BATMAN to some unpopular , unknown superhero. How many books did he get as Batman? 4/5?. Now he has one who is okay. All the developments he got as Batman is just gone. Proven in Batman and Reborn, Damian is a brat again. The issue felt like like Nightwing %1 over again. Come on he was THE BATMAN for 1/2 years. You do think he would be to busy to deal with circus freaks. He went to saving Gotham/World to some circus. And the suit is basically the same. Where is the armor? Where the heck is the belt who has everything in it? Dick got demolished. He is back as people say it "himself" when he could be so much more than simple "himself". I dont think people realize how much pontential his character has. No matter what Nightwing will always be Robin. A character who can never surpass his master (Batman)....its just sad.

No, he's definitely not unknown and he carries the experience with him. Yeah, its true he doesn't have as many books now as he had before, but the development is still there. Damian was always a brat though, in Batman #1 though, we can see his development. I loved tht scene with that awesome banter between the "brothers". I am dissapointed at the fact that there is no armor. I don't think that he is being diminished in any way though, he's still the character we all love. And no, I don't think that he can't surpass his master... Why would that be? Because he was Batman and isn't now? You can't surpass your master through being the exact same as him, you have to be someone different.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By redwingx

@ReVamp: Diffrent? Did you read the issue? Hes the same old Nightwing again. No belt, no high tech armor. Nothing new. Look at Bruce, he got missiles and a cool high tech armor. It feels like hes back to being Robin now and instead of Nightwing.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By Daveyo520

I liked it and will be reading the future issues.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ReVamp

@redwingx said:

@ReVamp: Diffrent? Did you read the issue? Hes the same old Nightwing again. No belt, no high tech armor. Nothing new. Look at Bruce, he got missiles and a cool high tech armor. It feels like hes back to being Robin now and instead of Nightwing.

I'm not talking about high tech armor, on that point we obviously agree. But that's an extremely superficial view of the character and while I totally feel you, (I even created a damn blog on it!) i think that you are not taking into account a variety of things about the character and the issue did a good job of making it out that way. Unfortunately, people who didn't like the idea and as thus didn't want too much from it, will never really like the concept and won't like the new comic book as such. Not saying its a bad thing, simply different.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DEGRAAF

@redwingx said:

I disagree. While i feel like this could pick up right where the last issue of Nightwing left off before battle for the Cowl, they do make mention of him being Batman (which i agree isn't enough). I would like them to show his changes and growth on how he has changes since the last time he was Nightwing. He has already stated he doesnt like armor because it ways him down and doesnt allow him to move like he likes too and doesnt go with his type of fighting style. He also doesnt seem like the type that would want missiles (also i keep hearing about these missiles but i dont remember seeing them in the new issues). He seems like the type that wants to be able to get by with the bare minimum. He is one of the richest people in Gotham but he wants almost nothing. He is the type that would rather give away his fortune to the entire city and live with the lower class just he could be closer to them.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ReVamp

@DEGRAAF said:

@redwingx said:

I disagree. While i feel like this could pick up right where the last issue of Nightwing left off before battle for the Cowl, they do make mention of him being Batman (which i agree isn't enough). I would like them to show his changes and growth on how he has changes since the last time he was Nightwing. He has already stated he doesnt like armor because it ways him down and doesnt allow him to move like he likes too and doesnt go with his type of fighting style. He also doesnt seem like the type that would want missiles (also i keep hearing about these missiles but i dont remember seeing them in the new issues). He seems like the type that wants to be able to get by with the bare minimum. He is one of the richest people in Gotham but he wants almost nothing. He is the type that would rather give away his fortune to the entire city and live with the lower class just he could be closer to them.

Missles appear in JL #1. I know what you're saying, but we're talking about really high tech sutff, so weight and bulk shouldn't really come into it. I don't think that its enough of an excuse. Plus lets not forget that the suit might give more strength, apparently Bruce jumped 30 feet too or whatever. Don't really know, I don't use the imperial system.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By redwingx
    No Caption Provided

@DEGRAAF: Lets get realistic here. Dick is just a human. Hes not Lex or Bruce. He doesn't prepare every move he makes. Anything can happen. Someone like idk Deathstroke could come from nowhere and shoot him. The suit is not bulletproof. He isn't safe with that costume. Seriously look, this costume is supposed to protect him from people with god like powers. I'm really dissapointed how the return of Nightwing has been handled.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ReVamp

@redwingx said:

No Caption Provided

@DEGRAAF: Lets get realistic here. Dick is just a human. Hes not Lex or Bruce. He doesn't prepare every move he makes. Anything can happen. Someone like idk Deathstroke could come from nowhere and shoot him. The suit is not bulletproof. He isn't safe with that costume. Seriously look, this costume is supposed to protect him from people with god like powers. I'm really dissapointed how the return of Nightwing has been handled.

Nope. Deathstroke would never be able to do that, because of something completely different. Buy say if you said Deadshot instead, I guess you'd be right, but as the best acorbat in the DCU, he can dodge it. If you say that, the same could just as easily happen to Bruce. You can't plan or prepare for an ambush.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DEGRAAF

@ReVamp: I actually was unhappy to see him in a suit that can make him jump 30 ft. They remind me of the suit from the movie G.I. Joe. I liked those suits but they just didn't seem like Batman. I'm sure I'll get used to them but something just felt wrong about them.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ReVamp

@DEGRAAF said:

@ReVamp: I actually was unhappy to see him in a suit that can make him jump 30 ft. They remind me of the suit from the movie G.I. Joe. I liked those suits but they just didn't seem like Batman. I'm sure I'll get used to them but something just felt wrong about them.

Felt right to me, actually. They weren't too bulky.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By redwingx

Why cant they just give Dick the Batman Beyond suit:(

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DEGRAAF

@redwingx: It looks like the same type of costume as the old one which is "made of Nomex fire-proof, triple-weaved material that has been lined with kevlar and is also insulated against electricity" and "he can add armor when facing fast and strong foes"

@ReVamp said:

Nope. Deathstroke would never be able to do that, because of something completely different. Buy say if you said Deadshot instead, I guess you'd be right, but as the best acorbat in the DCU, he can dodge it. If you say that, the same could just as easily happen to Bruce. You can't plan or prepare for an ambush.

You dont think Deathstroke could hit him if he shot at him? and yes, i agree, that could happen to Bruce but they are both protected from gun fire.

@ReVamp said:

@DEGRAAF said:

Felt right to me, actually. They weren't too bulky.

i guess im just not used to Batman being able to do physical things in a superhuman manner. I was thinking an 8-10 ft vertical jump. 30 just seems meta human witch i know it is and he should be gearing up to face those kinds of challenges but i guess im just afraid he will end up like Iron Man.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DEGRAAF

@ReVamp: i didnt think it looked to bulky either.

@redwingx: I wouldnt mind that but i'm not sure if i would want him wearing a cowl again. It would be cool if they gave him a proto type to what will eventually become the batman beyond suit

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ReVamp

@DEGRAAF said:

@ReVamp: i didnt think it looked to bulky either.

@redwingx: I wouldnt mind that but i'm not sure if i would want him wearing a cowl again. It would be cool if they gave him a proto type to what will eventually become the batman beyond suit

,Yep. I doubt that he'll become Iron Man though... Probably won't happen...

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DEGRAAF

@ReVamp: i agree. But one of the best aspects of him was he was a mere human playing the part of a superhero next to gods (i guess that could have described Tony Stark at one point too)

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ReVamp

@DEGRAAF said:

@ReVamp: i agree. But one of the best aspects of him was he was a mere human playing the part of a superhero next to gods (i guess that could have described Tony Stark at one point too)

Yeah... But I disagree, he's still pretty much Human next to them, it just makes it much more believeble.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By redwingx

@DEGRAAF: Batman has never been "human to me. Just look at what he does with his life. Hes using his real him who is Bruce as a tool also hes obsessed with crime.. I just cant get over that. It's kinda freaky. I was hoping that Dick would change this.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38  Edited By InnerVenom123

I really liked it. Definitely getting #2.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ReVamp

@redwingx said:

@DEGRAAF: Batman has never been "human to me. Just look at what he does with his life. Hes using his real him who is Bruce as a tool also hes obsessed with crime.. I just cant get over that. It's kinda freaky. I was hoping that Dick would change this.

I pray he doesn't. That wouldn't be Dick.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ReVamp

@InnerVenom123 said:

Good. Were you a fan previously?

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By InnerVenom123

@ReVamp said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Not really. I didn't really care about any Bat-descendant other than Jason before this book.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ReVamp

@InnerVenom123 said:

@ReVamp said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Not really. I didn't really care about any Bat-descendant other than Jason before this book.

Ah yes. The Dardevil21134 syndrome. I have knowledge on this "disease" thank god its being cured :P

TBH, I prefer Dick, Jason and Tim all before Bruce. Damian is down in the pile, hehe. Though I happy you liked it, I hope they manage to reach the potential that the series can get to.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By InnerVenom123

@ReVamp: Hey now, I'm still a Hoodie. Jason's awesome. xP

Really? Bruce is king of the castle for me. Jason just a bit above Dick, then Tim and then Damian.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ReVamp

@InnerVenom123 said:

@ReVamp: Hey now, I'm still a Hoodie. Jason's awesome. xP

Really? Bruce is king of the castle for me. Jason just a bit above Dick, then Tim and then Damian.

Haha, I know, I know. He's pretty cool, the reason I find him interesting is the whole Red Hood deal and killing. Wouldn't and didn't find him interesting as a robin, under Batman's wing.

Bruce to me, might actually be second to Dick, I guess. Though Dick will always be the best. He's just... so much more interesting. Petty to see him go from 5 titles a month, to 1. I'm still hoping for the Nightwing/Red Robin title or Nightwing/Batgirl title. Though I doubt it'll happen.

Tim is just interesting cause he's... kind of much more average than the others.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By InnerVenom123

@ReVamp: I could see myself liking Tim, since he's supposedly a scary-level tactical genius.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DEGRAAF

@ReVamp said:

@DEGRAAF said:

Yeah... But I disagree, he's still pretty much Human next to them, it just makes it much more believeble.

true which i like bc i think i would rather him have an explanation to why he is there rather than being able to dodge bullets from 100 marksmen with automatic high tech rifles from only 20 ft away running parallel to them for 100 yards

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ReVamp

@InnerVenom123 said:

@ReVamp: I could see myself liking Tim, since he's supposedly a scary-level tactical genius.

I had this discussion with Rabbitsblog and Raineffect the other day. Tim isn't really a genius tactically, but he's the most intelligent of the Bat-children, specially in Detective stuff.

@DEGRAAF said:

@ReVamp said:

@DEGRAAF said:

true which i like bc i think i would rather him have an explanation to why he is there rather than being able to dodge bullets from 100 marksmen with automatic high tech rifles from only 20 ft away running parallel to them for 100 yards

Yeah, IKR?

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By redwingx
    No Caption Provided

@DEGRAAF: I was thinking maybe they could make the suit like this. The glowing thing in his body must be removed tho. ignore the title btw:)

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ReVamp

@redwingx said:

No Caption Provided

@DEGRAAF: I was thinking maybe they could make the suit like this. The glowing thing in his body must be removed tho. ignore the title btw:)

That's not a real comic book, is it?

Because... I love the cover... :P

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DEGRAAF

@redwingx said:

No Caption Provided

gotta admit, love that suit. I really like the mask too. What are the weapons tho?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.