Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9476 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Nightwing Respect Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By CitizenSentry

Yummy yummy your thread is in my tummy

- The Living Spirit of ComicVine

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

yep

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

There a reason that you didn't just use the old one?

http://www.comicvine.com/dick-grayson/4005-1691/forums/revamped-new-52-nightwing-respect-thread-1626049/#37

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
    TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

http://www.comicvine.com/dick-grayson/4005-1691/forums/revamped-new-52-nightwing-respect-thread-1626049/#37

Because he'd rather copy/paste threads from other users instead of actually contributing to the CV community.

Folly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I understood this as the pre-N52 Nightwing thread and the other is for N52 and beyond. It's rather smart to not mix those skills together.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CitizenSentry

@thetruebarryallen said:
    @nathaniel_christopher said:

Because he'd rather copy/paste threads from other users instead of actually contributing to the CV community.

I am contributing to the CV community. I'm sharing respect threads from other sites.

But hey if you want to carry on derailing threads that's fine by me. You've already been reported for harassment.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Chimeroid

@citizensentry: The super bruce storyline. What issue?, i want to read it :D

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: The super bruce storyline. What issue?, i want to read it :D

Can you rephrase that please, you've confused me.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: I've heard through the grapevine you had done this in the past without giving credit. Now you're hardly doing that and you're just pasting information directly from another website here. If you were to do this with the wiki entries youd be banned from the wiki. You're not helping our community, you're hurting it and making it look incredibly lazy.

Feel free to report me but I've only commented on 2 or 3 of your threads. I've also reported you to the mods for spamming, so, to each their own, bud.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: I've heard through the grapevine you had done this in the past without giving credit. Now you're hardly doing that and you're just pasting information directly from another website here. If you were to do this with the wiki entries youd be banned from the wiki. You're not helping our community, you're hurting it and making it look incredibly lazy.

Feel free to report me but I've only commented on 2 or 3 of your threads. I've also reported you to the mods for spamming, so, to each their own, bud.

Still harassing I see. Nothing better to do?

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: I'm not harassing you; I'm letting you know that what you're doing is wrong. SC actually locked a thread within the past two days for doing the same thing you're doing here.

No Caption Provided

As SC says; respect threads should usually be more original.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CitizenSentry

@thetruebarryallen said:

@citizensentry: I'm not harassing you; I'm letting you know that what you're doing is wrong. SC actually locked a thread within the past two days for doing the same thing you're doing here.

No Caption Provided

As SC says; respect threads should usually be more original.

The reason he locked it is because OnLyThEbEsT Already did that thread. It was the Superboy Prime Thread.

Now you've told me what that you personally think what I'm doing is wrong.....Don't comment on anymore of my threads. because I can take this futher.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: You haven't obtained permission from the threads you're taking this content from. You're copy pasting it word for word without the owners permission. You're blatantly plagiarizing & SC even stated that CV is NOT okay with that.

I don't see how hard this is for you to understand. You're not doing CV a service by posting entire threads about characters you know nothing about.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CitizenSentry

@thetruebarryallen said:

@citizensentry: You haven't obtained permission from the threads you're taking this content from. You're copy pasting it word for word without the owners permission. You're blatantly plagiarizing & SC even stated that CV is NOT okay with that.

I don't see how hard this is for you to understand. You're not doing CV a service by posting entire threads about characters you know nothing about.

Jesus Christ stfu, you are by far the most annoying person I've ever met on CV. You're worse than Sodam_Yat. Now stop harassing me or I will contact CHD.

EDIT: How exactly am I going to get permission from people who probably haven't been on reddit in months.....Id!ot.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Also; I've already sent a PM to all of the mods about your activity.

Don't comment on anymore of my threads. because I can take this futher.

I've done nothing wrong. Feel free to PM the mods about what I'm doing and include me in the PM if you wish.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CitizenSentry

@thetruebarryallen said:

@citizensentry: Also; I've already sent a PM to all of the mods about your activity.

I've done nothing wrong. Feel free to PM the mods about what I'm doing and include me in the PM if you wish.

Who the hell said anything about MODS? LOL. I'm on about CHUK. Muppet.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

Jesus Christ stfu, you are by far the most annoying person I've ever met on CV. You're worse than Sodam_Yat. Now stop harassing me or I will contact CHD.

EDIT: How exactly am I going to get permission from people who probably haven't been on reddit in months.....Id!ot.

Insulting other users is against the rules.

@thetruebarryallen said:

Seriously?

@sc | @saren | @renchamp | @god_spawn

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:
    @thetruebarryallen said:

Insulting other users is against the rules.

@citizensentry said:
    @thetruebarryallen said:

Seriously?

@sc | @saren | @renchamp | @god_spawn

Id!ot since when has I d ! o t become an insult, and Muppet isn't an insult anyway.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@citizensentry: A) Is it, in fact, your belief that calling someone an idiot isn't an insult, or that adding an exclamation mark in place of the second "i" somehow changes the meaning of the word? If so, allow me to both correct you and warn you not to insult other users.

B) Stop posting other people's stuff here if you haven't got their permission to do so. You can provide a link to the thread on reddit, but posting everything wholesale is just bad form. Another mod has already told you to desist. You shouldn't need further instruction on the matter.

C) There is already an existing respect thread for Nightwing; in case you did not want to add New 52 related material, there is also a thread for the previous version of Nightwing here.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.