Nightwing Merch

#1 Posted by neale7 (125 posts) - - Show Bio

I was about to buy a Nightwing New Era beanie when i realised that the Nightwing merch is now more suited to supporting Harper Row's new Bluebird character. I have nothing against Harper Row, but its totally put me off buying any Nightwing stuff now.

Anyone else feel this way? I mean with all the new hats and t-shirts coming out, i'd have thought companies would keep it relevant.

#2 Edited by richardjohngrayson (444 posts) - - Show Bio

That symbol won't be used for her. It will always mean Nightwing. If she were calling herself Nightwing I could understand but shes not so I wouldn't sweat it. Rep Nightwing. I'm sure the will make a logo just for Bluebird.

#3 Posted by SmoothJammin (2342 posts) - - Show Bio

That symbol won't be used for her. It will always mean Nightwing. If she were calling herself Nightwing I could understand but shes not so I wouldn't sweat it. Rep Nightwing. I'm sure the will make a logo just for Bluebird.

Listen to this man, he spits the truth.

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13644 posts) - - Show Bio

@smoothjammin: yup yup. I'd like to see what kind of symbol they'd give her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.