Nightwing, connections with Krytonian, confused....yes

#1 Edited by mistersarcastic (324 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, So I know Dick got the alias and what not from Superman (?) mentioning another Kryptonian going by the alias of Nightwing. Now here's where I get lost. Lor-Zod (Christopher Kent) is going by the alias of Nightwing...did Dick get his insignia from Chris, or did Chris copy his from Dick's version of Nightwing??
 
Edit: and yeah, I just realized I'm missing a P in Kryptonian in my tilte >.< 
FAIL

#2 Posted by Cobalt (1471 posts) - - Show Bio

How would Dick get it from Chris when Chris wasn't around in the 80's? lol
#3 Posted by danhimself (21898 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure about the insignia...i'm guessing that Superman told Dick about it

#4 Posted by mistersarcastic (324 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cobalt:  >.> I dunno! that's why I'm asking, I don't read the comics like that to know that Chris wasn't around in the 80's lol
#5 Posted by danhimself (21898 posts) - - Show Bio

he wouldn't have gotten it from Chris but from the legend of Nightwing

#6 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick passed it down but coincidentally there is a Kryptonian God by the same name who lives in Chris 

#7 Posted by mistersarcastic (324 posts) - - Show Bio

oh...yeah...right. The Legend of Nightwing. So uh...does that mean Chris got it from the Legend as well or Dick? >.>
I'm sorry! I just want to be not so confused...sheesh

#8 Posted by danhimself (21898 posts) - - Show Bio
@mistersarcastic said:
" oh...yeah...right. The Legend of Nightwing. So uh...does that mean Chris got it from the Legend as well or Dick? >.> I'm sorry! I just want to be not so confused...sheesh "
most likely but Chris actually is the Nightwing of legend
#9 Posted by mistersarcastic (324 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @mistersarcastic said:
" oh...yeah...right. The Legend of Nightwing. So uh...does that mean Chris got it from the Legend as well or Dick? >.> I'm sorry! I just want to be not so confused...sheesh "
most likely but Chris actually is the Nightwing of legend "
ahh, ok. Well maybe I better read more on Chris so I'm not so friggin confused >.<
 Thanks you guys lol
#10 Posted by danhimself (21898 posts) - - Show Bio
@mistersarcastic said:
" @danhimself said:
" @mistersarcastic said:
" oh...yeah...right. The Legend of Nightwing. So uh...does that mean Chris got it from the Legend as well or Dick? >.> I'm sorry! I just want to be not so confused...sheesh "
most likely but Chris actually is the Nightwing of legend "
ahh, ok. Well maybe I better read more on Chris so I'm not so friggin confused >.<  Thanks you guys lol "
start with the Last Son arc in the Superman books...good read and the Superman family of books only gets better from there

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.