Nightwing annual?

#1 Posted by UncannyLantern (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wondering if one was going to be released any time soon? Just asking because there has been the Batman and Robin one just come out, and also the news that there will be a RHOTO one.

#2 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2315 posts) - - Show Bio

No news on a Nightwing annual. Red Hood comes out may 29 for $4.99. The synopsis: Arsenal finally confronts Green Arrow, but it may be a short-lived reunion as someone from their past has targeted them both. Find out what the feud between Arsenal and Green Arrow is about, along with secrets from Roy Harper’s history.

#3 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark_Guyver said:

No news on a Nightwing annual. Red Hood comes out may 29 for $4.99. The synopsis: Arsenal finally confronts Green Arrow, but it may be a short-lived reunion as someone from their past has targeted them both. Find out what the feud between Arsenal and Green Arrow is about, along with secrets from Roy Harper’s history.

RH&tO Annual sounds so good

#4 Posted by SmoothJammin (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

I was puzzled by this as well. So typical. Jason and Batman get annuals but not before Nightwing can go kick rocks.

#5 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1647 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by RitchieB (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me say that if the rumors are true any wait for a Nightwing annual would be more then worth it. if you look at the other posts the rumors are

Dick Grayson will be the Earth-2 Batman

Dick Grayson will lead the re-relaunched verison of Justice League International

Dick Grayson will finally get the stories he deserves according to Kyle Higgins, ones that will firmly plant him as his own world and out of bats shadow without the constant cross over supporting roles for bruce

let me just say if these rumors are true I will personally write a letter of apology to DC for complaing about NW comics thus far

#7 Posted by Z3RO180 (6547 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully nightwing gets an annual. Also earth 2 batman it would be cool if dick was the new batman but I'd dout if it was in fact him.

#8 Posted by Trodorne (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you guys remember when annuals used to be a once a year issue?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.