Nightwing and Superboy to move to the same City

#1 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see this happen. After the current events in both of their books it looks like they will be moving cities to get fresh starts. I wouldl ike to see them end up in the same city (i'm 90% positive they aren't). But Superboy, while he has friends now, most of them are serious people (Short of kid flash, and Bunker). almost his whole life has been a series of serious threat with little happiness. I would like to see him sort of mentored by Nightwing and how to look for the best in people and move forward. Superboy could still be brooding and serious but i would like to see them play off each other (like Nightwing comparing Kon-el's brooding to Batman's and other Bat family members)

#2 Posted by RitchieB (221 posts) - - Show Bio

it might be interesting but if I were to choose anyone in the supes family to partner with Nightwing it would be Power Girl

#3 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to second the idea of it being Superboy. In terms of real life history, they had a connection before Flashpoint with Kon even envying Tim for having such a great big brother figure, and they worked well together in Infinite Crisis. With Jason now being the closest thing Tim has to a brother (Truly the ultimate proof that the writers don't know what the hell they're doing), and Damian about to die apparently, Kon would be a suitable fill in. And he himself needs more friends.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.