Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9486 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Nightwing and superboy

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

So when they team up in infinite crisis is that when he dies plus I would really love to read both there sides of this event could someone tell what the trades are called .

serpent222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By serpent222

Yes, Superboy dies in Infinite Crisis when he teams up with Nightwing. Specifically, issue 6. The trade for that is simply "Infinite Crisis" and has issues 1-7.

The only comic I'm aware of that looks at the events from the other side is Teen Titans volume 3. Annual #1 ties in to the crisis and Teen Titans #33 specifically deals with the team up of Nightwing and Superboy. Afterwards, Superboy's death is a heavy part of the titans story.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By z3ro180

Cool thanks dude

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SmoothJammin

Have you purchased it yet @Z3RO180: ?

I pull that badboy out and read it every once in awhile, such a cool little tie-in to Infinite Crisis. Dick and Con's monologues are golden hope u enjoy it brother.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By z3ro180

@SmoothJammin no haven't got it yet but I will soon its on the DC app

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SmoothJammin

@Z3RO180: You won't regret it. I'm actually surprised at the lack of team ups these two have considering Tim and Conner are so close. I guess it's because the dynamic usually goes something like Batman:Superman, Nightwing:Powergirl, Red Robin:Superboy, Robin IV/Batgirl III:Supergirl.

*goes back to playing Lego Batman 2*

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.