Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9486 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Nightwing and cheetah

DB150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I guess you guys didn't read my current post but I made a forum to ask nightwing and wonder woman fans if they agree with my topic or not which I'm sure most of you won't

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#4  Edited By batmannflash
    PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Wait........wut

Avatar image for graysonofgotham
    graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By graysonofgotham
    No Caption Provided

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for graysonofgotham
    graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Are you attempting to try and ship them? Cause if so, no.

DB150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I came to you guys Because my post is based on a nightwing question and I think nightwing fans can think of a bitter solution to my question and I'm also a fan of not only nightwing but batman, batgirl, robin, redhood, redrobin and all the other bat family members so I thought if anyone could answer my question it be one of you

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@db150: Try and ask the question, because it seems no one knows what you are talking about.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
    theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

crack is whack

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db150 said:

I came to you guys Because my post is based on a nightwing question and I think nightwing fans can think of a bitter solution to my question and I'm also a fan of not only nightwing but batman, batgirl, robin, redhood, redrobin and all the other bat family members so I thought if anyone could answer my question it be one of you

Yeah dude, you still have yet to ask any actual question.

DB150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: if you insist but it probably be a lot easier if you visited my profile and looked at my forums

DB150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DB150

This is what I said: Yeah I know what the hell am I thinking Please Know this is just a geek discussion I am not being serious so any way I'm Pretty sure not too many wonder woman and Nightwing fans will agree with this but this is just something that's been boggling up in my mind for awhile and I just had to share it with you guys and also this would be really appreciated when you give your answers can you explain it with a story basis like explain what and how would they encounter and a short description of what would happen (A what if story if you think about it) between them would they be friends allies enemies or something more and also if you Nightwing fans remember something Nightwing has a weakness for redheads Babara Gordon, Star fire and Cheetah is A redhead so think about that for a while Before you give an answer But once again I leave the choice to you Wonder girls and Night-boys tell me what you think

NIGHTWING CHEETAH

This is the forum I posted: DC What if Nightwing and cheetah

Come check it out sometime

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@db150 said:

This is what I said: Yeah I know what the hell am I thinking Please Know this is just a geek discussion I am not being serious so any way I'm Pretty sure not too many wonder woman and Nightwing fans will agree with this but this is just something that's been boggling up in my mind for awhile and I just had to share it with you guys and also this would be really appreciated when you give your answers can you explain it with a story basis like explain what and how would they encounter and a short description of what would happen (A what if story if you think about it) between them would they be friends allies enemies or something more and also if you Nightwing fans remember something Nightwing has a weakness for redheads Babara Gordon, Star fire and Cheetah is A redhead so think about that for a while Before you give an answer But once again I leave the choice to you Wonder girls and Night-boys tell me what you think

NIGHTWING CHEETAH

If it were to happen, which I have no idea how it would, it would be like a Batman/Catwoman kind of pairing. Minus the history between the two.

If you want to see it happen, write a fanfiction or request someone to do so.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@db150: Easier for you perhaps, the rest of us probably cbalooking through everything you've posted and hope we find the right question.

To answer your suggestion on the other hand: Cheetah would rip him apart if he's in the way.

DB150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DB150

@outside_85: good point but if you stumble across it since you know what it's about why not what tell the some of the other guys what you told me

And thanks for the answer and I dont have that many posts so it probably won't be that hard and I understand what you mean for others maybe but I doubt you will have that kind of problem

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db150 said:

NIGHTWING CHEETAH

Just saying, you should use the OP to ask the question. You just said "Nightwing and Chettah" and how you asked the same thing on a Wonder Woman Forum. You didn't specify and No one really isn't going to search up your fourm. It be much simplier to either ask it here or give a link.

And while I answered your question, i'll do with with more detail.

My answer to this is no. Because you cannot just put a ship just becaause he's a ladies man and Cheetah is a redhead. Will he flirt? You betcha. He flirts with even female villains on occasion. Can I call it an actual shipping? No. They have no history or Dynamic. It's not like Barb/Dick or Star/Dick, where there's history involved. Perhaps if for some reason, they gain a history or a dynamic of a sort in a WW/Nightwing crossover of a kind or whatnot, maybe then i can revisit this. At this point and time though, no.

dropkickjake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dropkickjake

A- This thread was fun in an entirely unintentional fashion. For that, I thank everyone involved.

B- I'd read a story involving them. I mean, a somewhat high level villain for Dick to show his competence against. Something of a reverse Batman/Catwoman dynamic. Not saying I'd "ship them," or anything like that. But a Nightwing v Cheetah book could be good. Maybe a 5 issue arc that breaks ground in Dick's personal life and doesn't end with them as a couple. It could be fun. I'd read the hell out of it.

RitchieB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db150

Unlike many of my esteemed colleagues I do find a story with both of them as practical. This is how i see a story between them fitting together

1. Cheetah is committing a crime and is double crossed and on the verge of death

2. Nightwing rescues Cheetah and is reluctant to give her over to authorities because who ever is after her might kill her in prison

3. Nightwing being the boy scout he is nurses Cheetah back to health while trying to hunt down who ever tried to kill her

4. Cheetah "hates" Nightwing and is constantly rude but needs his help

5. Whoever is trying to kill Cheetah finds them and attacks in force nearly over whelming Nightwing until Cheetah helps and the fight side by side

6. That night Cheetah reveals that she hasn't always been Cheetah but is under the control of the Cheetah God (which is True in the New 52)

7. Nightwing desires to help Cheetah reclaim her humanity because he sees her as a victim (who is being possessed and is good inside)

8. Cheetah tolerates Nightwing because he showed her kindness and loyalty ( loyalty being key because the whole Cheetah/WW beef comes from WW "betrayal")

9. Cheetah trains Nightwing as she is likely much better skilled (she has hurt Superman, defeated WW, and more then held her own against the entire JL)

10. Nightwing works to save her emotionally and she develops a soft spot for Nightwing but wont admit it

11. They finally defeat the bad guy and have an unspoken bond (Nightwing having hope in Cheetahs good side, Cheetah considering NW her only friend)

the end

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ritchieb: That's a story I can dig. The implications from the OP, however, don't really float my boat since I can't imagine Nightwing being a furry.

RitchieB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RitchieB

@alak:

it says in the comicvine Cheetah page that she can transform into the Cheetah at will. so she could have a human side if this is true or could be made true in the New 52. so in theory if the OP wanted to really push for that Cheetah could reveal that she can turn back into a human (but maybe only for a short time before the God repossesses her) which would be revealed to NW in part 6. So like i said the OP could make it work if he really wanted it to happen but it does open up a whole can of worms and could never be the kind of relationship that Dick had with Babs or Starfire but the whole catwoman thing might work.

it really wouldnt be that different then Superboy hooking up with Ms. Martian (who is really a huge nasty monster) but SB hooks up with her "human" form during YJ

as Nightwing would hook up with Cheetahs true human form

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ritchieb: I think she just has her Cheetah form in the New 52. At least that's the impression I from her JL appearance.

RitchieB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RitchieB

@alak:

yea i honestly have no idea, i dont read WW at all. but the story works without a romantic relationship and it would be nice from Grayson to have a female friend that he doesnt get it on with because i dont think he has any girls that are just friends

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ritchieb: LOL can you blame him, though? His butt draws in women like moths to a flame.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

Ask and you shall receive, a screenshot from the upcoming Batman Unlimited: Animal Instincts animated whatever...

Dat hair doe...
    Dat hair doe...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.