Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9430 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Nightwing after the Crime syndicate

Burachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Burachi

It seems that the crime syndicate wants to go after nightwing, what do you think is going to happen too him.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe he's fate is going to be similar to that of Barbara and Bruce. Something bad will happen to him but he won't die that's for sure.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: @burachi: His parents are already dead so what else could happen? Are they specifically going after Nightwing or is he just going to be the leader of the remaining heroes?

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is interesting

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#5  Edited By batmannflash

I just hope he doesn't die, get crippled, or become a villain. Totally stupid if any one of those happen

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@degraaf: I meant he would probably be crippled but won't die, they said Nightwing will suffer the most so this seems plausible.

AColombia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: they won't cripple him, what's the point of that? People love him for his acrobatics and crime fighting crippling him will just upset the fan base and if they wanted a still crippled character they'd have kept Babs as Oracle. It makes no sense to get Babs walking to get Dick that way. Amd he has an annual in October after this whole Villains Month and from the cover and teasers he's just fine in the annual the annuals after he goes through whatever in crime syndicate.

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By QueenCorp15

I think ppl will now see just how good a hero dick is in this an that hez a better leader than batman but just as good as everything bruce is an i think hel save the whole JLA then either hel get his own team or hel join the main JL team

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm wondering in what way's he's supposed to suffer exactly, because he's already suffered plenty after Death of the Family and Batman, Inc. Really the only thing left to do to him is cripple him, which I can't see happening as it'd basically kill the character.

RitchieB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RitchieB

we have seen this question a thousand times and the answer is still no for the multitude of reasons that I have listed previously. the whole "he will suffer" thing is just a hype tool. just like the whole " the bat-family will be destroyed" thing that happened in DOTF. some feelings got hurt but I don't think that in anyway DOTF "destroyed" the bat-family. Damian's death shows that even though they all had hard feelings for Bats most of the family has been trying to help him in the Batman and.... series and the Batman Inc series. so no DOTF did nothing and the Crime Syndicate will do nothing to Dick Grayson

Denam_Pavel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Perhaps he'll get stuck on the other world at the end of all this.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acolombia: Nothing is permanent in comics, and I was just answering to that guy what I meant more than one month ago.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.