Nightwing #153, Dick Gets The Shaft

Posted by G-Man (30352 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, no hillbilly voiceovers in this one.

Does anyone besides me get ticked when long running titles get canceled?  We know a Nightwing comic will return.  This is a croc of _____.
Staff
#1 Posted by Erik (31473 posts) - - Show Bio

I was slightly disappointed as well.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223733 posts) - - Show Bio
Yeah it is Lame when Good Sh!t gets cancelled... but Dicky will be back so...
#3 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

im more pissed about Robin being cancelled but they will back after battle for the cowl finishes but i think its only 3 issues long.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91070 posts) - - Show Bio

I blame the recession for this Final Issue crap.

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

it ain't sales, Nightwing was selling 50000 issues last time I checked

it has to do with Batman R.I.P he is moving to another series, once he becomes NW again (we all know he will) expect the old numbering to be back

#6 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"it ain't sales, Nightwing was selling 50000 issues last time I checked

it has to do with Batman R.I.P he is moving to another series, once he becomes NW again (we all know he will) expect the old numbering to be back
"
Lets hope
#7 Posted by G-Man (30352 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't be surprised if they just start with a new #1. Same with Robin.  That gets the casual reader to want to buy more copies.  They can do variants as well.  If Nightwing returns with #154, it won't sound as "exciting."

Staff
#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

well they returned to  the old numbering back when bart was killed and wally was brought back

#9 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Nice review, and another witty title. You got me to laugh : )

And really, this disappoints me greatly, I was just gonna jump full into DC, and I find out my favorite character is losing his series... Lameee...

#10 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice title, personally I would've gone with "gets stiffed" but "the shaft" works too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.