new 52 Nightwing Respect Thread

• 170 results
#1 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

In November 2011, the New 52 and now began a new direction was taken to the superheroes of DC, principally for the greatest and loved of all partners: Nightwing

Let's take a look at the new Nightwing feats in this new universe:

To see another New 52 Respect Thread,click here:http://www.comicvine.com/dc-comics/57-10/new-52-respect-threads/92-672946/

This is the most impressive agility/speed feats ever,Grayson was able to catch a speeding train and defeat a psycopath in mere seconds
I think Dick Grayson agility is comparable with Spider-Man
Despite Saiko being physically superior ,Dick was able to match with him
#2 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

cool...MORE SCANS I DEMAND WITH AN IRON HAND AND OTHER THINGS THAT END WITH -AND!!!!!

#3 Posted by SmoothJammin (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

This probably might fit better under Dick Grayson capability thread, there may even already exist another respect thread. But for the sake of the new 52, and on behalf of the Wingnuts ... *+*+*Cheers!!!*+*+*

:3

#4 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite being weakened because of the fall,Dick is still bale to counter-attack Saiko
First save people and the catch the villain
Dodging speeding bullets or mini missiles (I don't have sure what is really is)
Stalemate with Saiko

@cameron83: @SmoothJammin: Reposting and reordering scans

#5 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing, Wingnuts unite. All hair Richard Grayson.

#6 Posted by richardjohngrayson (390 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000 said:

Amazing, Wingnuts unite. All hair Richard Grayson.

I guess his hair is nice.

#7 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@richardjohngrayson: haha i dont know how my finger hit an R instead on an L, but yeah sure.

HERE"S TO NIGHTWING'S HAIR.

#8 Posted by richardjohngrayson (390 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000 said:

@richardjohngrayson: haha i dont know how my finger hit an R instead on an L, but yeah sure.

lol.

#9 Posted by SmoothJammin (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Romulus9000 said:

#10 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmoothJammin said:

@Romulus9000 said:

LOLZ!1111

#11 Posted by SmoothJammin (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

In his defense he does have beautiful hair ^__^

#12 Posted by britsera (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Still miss the blue costume. But the comic's good so I've gotten used to it.

#13 Posted by SmoothJammin (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you guys think about his electro-escrima? Is this the new route everyone should go for establishing him or was he better off without the enhancement?

#14 Posted by Alexander505 (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the best.

#15 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@richardjohngrayson: @Alexander505: @cameron83: @SmoothJammin: Reposting and reordering scans

More agility/speed
Dodging bullets
Resisting a technological mind control and make his suit invert the signals to use against Zane

#16 Posted by SmoothJammin (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone take Riddler seriously now with a hairstyle like that!? Haaaa

#17 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83:@Romulus9000: @SmoothJammin: @britsera: @richardjohngrayson: New scans

Nightwing is more agile than Batgirl
Nightwing suit is able to generate eletrical charges and make Spectrum Analysis

#18 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: yes yes yes yes yes

#19 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio
Despite being injured,Dick is still able to avoid the demon's attack and give him a beat alongside her partner

@SmoothJammin: @Romulus9000: @Stronger: @richardjohngrayson: New scans

#20 Posted by Romulus9000 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: will post some on the morrow. I agree though, we wingnuts need to stick together and stay on top of this.

#21 Posted by bennyq (405 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the part of Night of the Owls where it comes out that that Dick's dad was the Grey Son of Gotham. Brilliant way of turning an existing part of the character into something new.

#22 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@bennyq:New scans

Dodging Shox blows and playing a fool with him
Fighting withSaiko in middle air
#23 Posted by britsera (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, wingnuts. On a side note, I like how we see a lot of acrobatics and how they're making sure to distinguish NW, right down to the movement.

(srsy, why has NW never been much more than a guest star in animated version? Even on YJ, he got out of the main action when he hit NW age)

Electrosticks, I haven't read yet (I just got home from a vacation, lol). I don't see a problem with them (or other gadgets), as long as they remain in weapon and not superpower territory (like a power ring).

#24 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@SmoothJammin: @Romulus9000: @Stronger: @richardjohngrayson: Some of you guy can help to post more scans here? Its because I'm working on other threads!! I have list of sites with scans If you want!!

I have that fight with Saiko byt its already posted.....

#25 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@britsera: @Stronger: @bennyq: :New scans

While fighting studying a way to put out the fire
Giving Saiko a beating
#26 Posted by SmoothJammin (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I spotted that too. What do you guys think about the 'upgrade'? Do you feel like it's a necessary change~

#27 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
As Batsuit,the mask is able to record,receive and send video
Defeating a Talon (notice Dick is versed in swordfight)

After take 4 throwing in knives on the chest,Dick is able to standing still
Surviving a fatal free fall (despite being weakened because of the blood loss)

@SmoothJammin: yes, I think it's great, it is necessary a better differentiation between the equipment of the Bat-family

#28 Posted by SmoothJammin (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I dig it too man. I just hope there isn't a backlash from fans

#29 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio
As the Batman lenses,the mask has a array of abilities like zoom,thermal and night visison,and can tap into his computers to search informations
Dodging bullets and defeating the cops,with his agility and fighting skills
Agility and accuracy
Dick is strong enough to carry a person with same weight (so if he doesn't weighs twice)

@SmoothJammin: Me too, I just want him to return to Bludhaven because Gotham is full of heroes to defend it, has almost no room for anyone else and good for him to have a little more individuality

caption
Despite being severely injured,Dick is able to outsmart his grandfather to defeat it (notice that Dick is whistand the extreme cold)
#30 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmoothJammin said:

@matchesmalone21: I spotted that too. What do you guys think about the 'upgrade'? Do you feel like it's a necessary change~

I personally do. I never had a problem with the normal escrima sticks by any means, but I also feel that as a member of the Bat Family, in a world that's growing increasingly dangerous Dick has to change and upgrade his equipment with the times. Its a lot like when Green Arrow started using a sword after he retrained himself. I thought that was a natural evolution of the character that had been foreshadowed years earlier when Arsenal started using different weapons and gadgets. You can never go wrong with the basics, but you should always make sure your weapons are up to date to deal with the job in the most efficient way possible.

#31 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: well i think he is fine in gotham,as long as he isn't in almost every batman issue (in action) because he is not batmans sidekick anymore.

but he is (just supposed to) be a tad bit more athletic,i understand he is human as well,but he is supposed to do moves that are impossible for everyone else..but he still is (so far),and i love it

not trying to sound repetitive,but do you have anymore scans..for anyone,and for batman as well,does batman have any new scans

#32 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83:I just think he needs a place just for him to defend, something more particularity, the more space and news for it, I liked him in Blüdhaven and New York....Because he carried in his back the responsibility of being the only hero of the city and trying to change that reality where citizens live.

No problem,but I did not post yet because I'm stuck with the other respect thread Supergirl,John Stewart,Guy Gardner,Batwing....

I really need a help

Eletrical escrimas
Sonic discs
Explosives discs
Bungee jump?
#33 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: ok hold on

#34 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio
More agility feats
Intimidation
Dodging Paragon's enery whip and the wreckage
Upgraded his escrimas
Deducing the real identity of Paragon,while fight with him
Nightwing has impressive durability,he was throw at a wall,drowned,pierced and still able to run

@cameron83: @Nathaniel_Christopher:more scans

#35 Posted by termiteone4ever (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

Always one of the top fighters

#36 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio
Nightwing fight alongside Batman,disguised as Joker

@termiteone4ever: Oh yeahh

#37 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

NIOVNBSUIVBNFDNVKDNBVJKXNKJNKXNKXNFKV

im back

#38 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Welcome back

In question of minutes defeated 3 criminals (This scene resembles Trinity from Matrix series)
#39 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmoothJammin:more scans

#40 Posted by Owen_Porter (83079 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: You really shouldnt post more then two (if that) full page panels. You have almost the entire comic posted there. You can crop em and then re-post em all, or take most of them down and leave a couple. Thanks man.

#41 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

Fighting alongside Batman,before became Robin

Trained by Bruce in everything that he knows and the saving him from Lady Shiva (worthy to mention,Dick created his costume)

#42 Posted by Owen_Porter (83079 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Good lookin out. You new 52 respect threads are tight.

#43 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: tight?

#44 Posted by Owen_Porter (83079 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: "cool"

#45 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: Ohh Thanks..ou saw all of them? Hey Gambler,how I can anchorange the respect threads in the top of the page?

#46 Posted by Owen_Porter (83079 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I skimmed through several. A Moderator would have to anchor em, and I'm not sure anchoring them all would be a good idea. But I'll anchor the main one with links to the individual respect threads.

#47 Posted by lilcraig92 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Tite Son

#48 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio
Knocking back Acheron the demon (he is like etrigan) and harming him and easily dodging his attacks
#49 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: awesome

#50 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilcraig92: @cameron83: Scans from issue 13

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.