My favorite concept for a redesign

#1 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11024 posts) - - Show Bio
I am going to be honest, i do like some of the Redesigns, Harley, Robins, Stroke and some others are just pure crap. 
Also i never like the idea of Dick getting into the Batman suit, he decide to leave Bruce shadow and being his own man, so later he goes back into a shadow that is to damn big for any one.
#2 Edited by DarkBird (167 posts) - - Show Bio

i like your nightwing

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (12830 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
I am going to be honest, i do like some of the Redesigns, Harley, Robins, Stroke and some others are just pure crap.  Also i never like the idea of Dick getting into the Batman suit, he decide to leave Bruce shadow and being his own man, so later he goes back into a shadow that is to damn big for any one.
one thing I never liked about Nightwing is that he just wears a little mask........He supposedly handsome right?? How is he scaring criminals?? mesmerizing them with his good looks?? I always thought it would be better to conceal his face more like Tim Drakes Red Robin guise, but yeah I like this redesign
#4 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11024 posts) - - Show Bio
@DarkBird said:
i like your nightwing
There is a bunch of cool redesign for the characters on Deviant, to bad that DC dont decide to take a look. 
@cattlebattle said:
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
I am going to be honest, i do like some of the Redesigns, Harley, Robins, Stroke and some others are just pure crap.  Also i never like the idea of Dick getting into the Batman suit, he decide to leave Bruce shadow and being his own man, so later he goes back into a shadow that is to damn big for any one.
one thing I never liked about Nightwing is that he just wears a little mask........He supposedly handsome right?? How is he scaring criminals?? mesmerizing them with his good looks?? I always thought it would be better to conceal his face more like Tim Drakes Red Robin guise, but yeah I like this redesign
I know, the idea of Batman was that they will never fear a person, but for some reason only Jason use that idea, he was the only person that dont used  a face, even his Batman suit. 
I think they could find a way to keep the hair out, but must of the face need to be a mask.
#5 Posted by Samimista (20759 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a cool design of Nightwing wonder what the rest of the outfit would look like.

#6 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

You are completely wrong about him being Batman. Once he becomes Batman he is Bruce's equal and deep down we all know as Nightwing he just doesn't quite feel really important. The only reason people use for him to become Nightwing is just "He's cool" Oh, god........

#7 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11024 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle@Samimista@DarkBird: For the guy that actually liked the suit and cared that there is better ideas for the redesign of wing, i give you the whole suit. 
#8 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

That is an awesome concept right there!

#9 Posted by Samimista (20759 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Comics should hire you,your design for Nightwing is better than theirs for the reboot.

#10 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11024 posts) - - Show Bio
@Samimista said:
DC Comics should hire you,your design for Nightwing is better than theirs for the reboot.
Should hire me to find better concepts, Sham did this concept, not i. 
Also i have find many of the most amazing redesigns on Deviant, guys do awesome redesigns for free and DC pay for crappy redesigns. 
I mean most of Robin Redesign atleast look cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.