Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9487 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Life in his shoes

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By PlasticBag
    No Caption Provided

What would you do if you woke up and you were Dick Grayson? Say in your dream you go to any point in Dick Grayson's past ranging from say ten years to five minutes ago. What would you do if you were him for a day? Say you woke up and you were Dick Grayson in the most recent issue of Nightwing would you do anything differently or not? At any point in his life you could go to and be him what point would it be and why?

Avatar image for graysonofgotham
    graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By graysonofgotham

I'd be him now. As far as why I think this Dick Grayson is the best Dick Grayson. He's been Robin, Nightwing, and Batman.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PlasticBag

@richardjohngrayson said:

I'd be him now. As far as why I think this Dick Grayson is the best Dick Grayson. He's been Robin, Nightwing, and Batman.

Yea current Dick is pretty amazing! :P

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His time as Robin leading the Teen Titans. Why? To have sex with a hot, buxom, orange alien of course!!!!

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ReVamp

I'd hate to be any Bat-Family character. Dick Grayson as a character is almost overwhelmingly like me, but having to deal with what he has would be a b!tch.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SmoothJammin

I had a horrible dream three night's ago, Joker snuck into Dick's apartment and melted his face off using laughing gas. He was writhing in pain on the floor and Joker kept spilling more fumes on him using a hose. The rest of the dream was about Dick trying to get the drop on Joker and eventually succeeding. Needless to say I woke up terrified.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PlasticBag

@SmoothJammin: O_o

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.