Is Dick the best robin

#1 Posted by P.V.H (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick is the best robin ever no one can achieve this not even tim drake or batmans son

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

In terms of skills yeah, I wouldn't like him to return to being Robin though

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Grayson is the best.

#4 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, second Tim..

Jason is better been Jason and instead of cracking jokes, cracking skulls baby!!!!!!!!!

#5 Posted by Daemon707 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake is the second best ROBIN!!!!!! LOL

#6 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Tim is the best. I feel as if he accomplished more as Robin than Dick did.

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick was an honorary member of the league as Robin so ha :P

#8 Posted by NightFang (9647 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Tim is the best but without Dick there would be no Robin.

#9 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"Yea, second Tim..

Jason is better been Jason and instead of cracking jokes, cracking skulls baby!!!!!!!!!"
Yuck.  No.  If not for the whole Lazurus Pit thing, I'd be complaining to high hell about Jason being out of character as the Red Hood.

Whatever.  I'll complain anyways.  It is out of character for Jason Todd to resent Batman for not killing the Joker.  It is out of character for Jason Todd to kill anybody.

I'll be happy the day the Red Hood is revealed to be a clone with a faulty brain or something.  He should have never been brought back and he's been mishandled every step of the way since he has.  But morons who never read a book with Jason as Robin don't know that and think a guy running around shooting people is cool.  Seems like you're one of them.
#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Um actually it ain't that bad written, Jason used guns ever since he was Robin, he also seemed to don't care about the ways of Batman to handle things

ok they may have taken that to another level.....

#11 Posted by NightFang (9647 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Um actually it ain't that bad written, Jason used guns ever since he was Robin, he also seemed to don't care about the ways of Batman to handle things

ok they may have taken that to another level....."
             And he almost killed Two Face for killing his father and he let a rapist die.
#12 Posted by SUNMAN (6926 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick is 100 times better than Tim. Also I like Jason more than Tim too. Drake is too much a perfectionist and I didn't like him trying to clone/ revive his friends and family

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.