I fear formDick Grayson in the coming mounths.

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6707 posts) - - Show Bio

So according to Grace Randolph Dick Grayson will be a key character in a massive crossover event called forever evil. While saying this she mentions that one of the people behind the crossover is the guy who wanted to kill Dick way back in Infinite crisis ( I forget his name ) So what do you guys think. Is Dick in danger of being killed off ?

#2 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe. hopefully not. i really like his series. But all just predictions. They just said that Dick Grayson will be massively affected.

#3 Posted by Z3RO180 (6707 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash: I never even knew There was an event until I watched that vidio.

#4 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by RustyRoy (13865 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: He won't be killed but something bad is going to happen to him.

#6 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: yeah villains month is going to be awesome. I just hope that they don't mess around with Grayson too much.

#7 Posted by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Z3RO180 (6707 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash: Oh man Dick is going to beat beat up so bad....that sounds very wrong but you get the idea .

#9 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by The_Tree (7940 posts) - - Show Bio

If some bulls### occurs, I'm going to be pissed. Two things I wouldn't be surprised by - They Batman Beyond him, and take away an eye. He becomes a Talon.

Either way, it'll be stupid.

#11 Posted by Burachi (8 posts) - - Show Bio

The annual says something about Batgirl so something bad probably happens between them

#12 Posted by GeoKnowsBest (37 posts) - - Show Bio

They're going to paralyze him and turn him into the new Oracle.

#13 Edited by Black_Claw (3088 posts) - - Show Bio

Worst thing I can see happening is having a Bane pulled on him.

#14 Posted by danhimself (22713 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually excited for this....Dick is finally going to get some big time spotlight as Nightwing

#15 Posted by RustyRoy (13865 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by noj (1090 posts) - - Show Bio

Grace Randolph pretty much knows nothing about the DC universe and is HEAVILY biased towards Marvel. I enjoyed her videos at first but lately that bias has become a bit more obvious.

#17 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope Dick comes away from this relatively unscathed. One of the things I like about Dick Grayson is that, yes he's been through a lot of sh!t but that he always manages to find a way to move forward/carry on. (New 52 hasn't really shown this as much).

#18 Edited by Z3RO180 (6707 posts) - - Show Bio

@noj: I have noticed that. It's really noticeable in any vidieo about man of steel.

#19 Edited by Nightwingdg (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Owlman and Superwoman are lovers right? What if in the alternate earth something happens to Dick Grayson, and it somehow turns Owlman good. Maybe that's why Superwoman really hates Grayson, cause he caused Owlman to turn against them. The Crime syndicate pretty much revolve around Owlman. So they reach out to the earth prime and grab Dick Grayson and tell him to play along or else.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.