How many times have Dick and Jason have traded blows?

#1 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

How many times have they fought?

#2 Posted by DEGRAAF (7887 posts) - - Show Bio

not enough. I know it hasnt been long enough but i would like to see Jason's back story as him (after the battle for the cowl and the Red Hood thing again) out getting training in mixed martial arts and weapons and explosives. He should be taken under the wing of Ra's Al Guhl or something. I think that would be cool for him to come back with that kind of back up power
#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: Thanx for the reply!
#4 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice wording on the title.

#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: ...
#6 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

They should keep on fighting lol =)
A test to see who is the true Robin

#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
" They should keep on fighting lol =) A test to see who is the true Robin "
lol true
#8 Edited by DEGRAAF (7887 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:

"not enough. I know it hasnt been long enough but i would like to see Jason's back story as him (after the battle for the cowl and the Red Hood thing again) out getting training in mixed martial arts and weapons and explosives. He should be taken under the wing of Ra's Al Guhl or something. I think that would be cool for him to come back with that kind of back up power "


stated a month ago and still holds true. Ra's should take him under his wing to try to make him what batman could have been to the League of Assassin's, since Jason is wiling to kill i think that would make turn him in to the greatest villain ever for the bat family, he is willing to throw his whole life in to the role 
 
I think he could then take on a name like 'Raptor' (as in the Latin word "rapere" (meaning to seize or take by force) and may refer informally to all birds of prey, or specifically to the diurnal group. Because of their overall large size and predatory lifestyle, they face distinct conservation concerns.) and can systematically hunt villains as well as the bat family. That would fit in perfectly with batman's world and give Jason a more murderous and dangerous background
 
#9 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" @DEGRAAF said:
"not enough. I know it hasnt been long enough but i would like to see Jason's back story as him (after the battle for the cowl and the Red Hood thing again) out getting training in mixed martial arts and weapons and explosives. He should be taken under the wing of Ra's Al Guhl or something. I think that would be cool for him to come back with that kind of back up power "
stated a month ago and still holds true. Ra's should take him under his wing to try to make him what batman could have been to the League of Assassin's, since Jason is wiling to kill i think that would make turn him in to the greatest villain ever for the bat family, he is willing to throw his whole life in to the role "
Probably true.
#10 Posted by DEGRAAF (7887 posts) - - Show Bio

check out the edited version. It is probably to far of a stretch but it sounded good in my head when it first came to mind.
#11 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: lol! Or he could just go as Red X.
#12 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many
#13 Posted by DEGRAAF (7887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
to true, to true. that would be cool as well.
#14 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: lol I kinda always thought Red X was Jason.
#15 Posted by DEGRAAF (7887 posts) - - Show Bio

yea, it definitely portrayes him well. I would like to see him take become a prominent villain for Dick and maybe even Bruce

#16 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: Me more like Dick.
#17 Posted by DEGRAAF (7887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
what? if you ment you would liek him to become a more prominent villain for Dick i 100% agree
#18 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: Yeah that's what I mean. As a villain for Dick at least until they give him a chance of redemption.
#19 Posted by SmoothJammin (2334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
This may be off topic but I think Red Hood Lost days is hinting at him maybe being the one who concieved Damian through Talia. How would Dick react if he knew? Your own pupil the spawn of two close arch enemies.... that would suck.
#20 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@SmoothJammin: That's a rumor. But it would kinda make sense. Which issue did it hinted?
#21 Posted by DEGRAAF (7887 posts) - - Show Bio
@SmoothJammin said:
"@Primmaster64: This may be off topic but I think Red Hood Lost days is hinting at him maybe being the one who concieved Damian through Talia. How would Dick react if he knew? Your own pupil the spawn of two close arch enemies.... that would suck. "


wow that would be quite a twist, i dont think i would be really all that happy about it but it would be interesting to see how damien would take that news. I thought they had a DNA test proving he was Bruces kid? 

@Primmaster64:
you think they will try to give him a chance at redmption?

#22 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: that would actually be interesting.Jason being Damian's father.
 
I hope so....I kinda miss you're Superman avi.lol
#23 Posted by DEGRAAF (7887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
lol i forgot i even had one, i only changed it so get the points for the quest.  
 
Supes is my favorite character, no matter how powerful he gets. 
I also like Doomsday, Skaar, and Hulk
#24 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: lol! For a quest?
#25 Posted by DEGRAAF (7887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
yea one of the quests tell you to update your profile and change your avitar and profile pics
#26 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: Oh okay
#27 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" @Primmaster64: yea one of the quests tell you to update your profile and change your avitar and profile pics "
That quest was easy =)
#28 Posted by DEGRAAF (7887 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling:
yea
#29 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.