How many love interests (or just sex lol) did Dick had and who we

#1 Edited by GWHH (589 posts) - - Show Bio

OKAY GET READY:

• Liu, introduced in Wolfman’s run of Nightwing. It was revealed he lost his virginity to her but I like to think he actually lost it to Donna.
  • Had a vampire crush on Dala Bette Kane (thanks Iconuk!!) That did not last long at all.
  • Bette Kane Batgirl pre-crisis but I don’t think they ever did anything post-crisis past her having a crush on him.
  • Starfire, on again off again, through New Teen Titans, Team Titans, Titans and Outsiders. Kory is Dick’s longest lasting relationship.
  • Raven had a VERY brief romantic involvement with Dick but that was because Raven was accidentally controlling his feelings of desire.
  • Mirage transformed into Starfire and Dick unknowingly slept with her during Team Titans.
  • Tarantula/Catalina. Less we talk about that, the better.
  • Helena/Huntress, which started during the Nightwing/Huntress mini. They were pretty on again off again but off permanently after Helena and Babs became bffs.
  • Made out with Selina Kyle that one time in Nightwing #52.
  • Got kissed by Supergirl a few times but nothing more.

Barbara Gordon, duh.

• Dated civilian Lori Elton in college, sexual relationship with civilian Cheyenne Freemont during Bruce Jones’ run, had romantic involvement with civilian Emily from Devin Grayson’s Nightwing Annual #1, possible sexual relations with civilian Miggy from the Nightwing Mini in 1995, kissed his landlord Bridget Clancy, dated civilian Deborah around Nightwing #141-#150ish.

I think that’s everyone. Did I miss anyone? This is not including everyone who has crushed on Dick Grayson btw..

Does anyone what to add who has a crush on Dick Grayson list?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mejhdkEfQi1rdifxvo1_1280.png

#2 Edited by richardjohngrayson (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick joined the mile high club with Raya Vestri.  

http://www.comicvine.com/raya-vestri/29-80320/
#3 Posted by VampireSelektor (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick almost had a relationship with his superintendent Bridget Clancy.

#4 Edited by Munsu (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much all of those are no longer in continuity though. xD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.