How does Nightwing compare to other Bat-family titles?

#1 Posted by MaccyD (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

The title does the job tbh.

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20267 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it a lot, I like zero year a lot to. I haven't read batgirl since issue 13, i haven't read redhood since 9/0, ive never read batman and robin or teen titans...

#3 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1818 posts) - - Show Bio

I have like the first 10 issues, and it was pretty good, I dropped it because of money limits

#4 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5942 posts) - - Show Bio

Its really good. It got better recently, with the new artist and all.

#5 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Its been getting better each issue

#6 Posted by MaccyD (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: How would you compare it to the other Bat family books? I don't want to go overboard with the bat books so I can only pick a few at the most.

#7 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5942 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd: These are the best current books. Batman > Batman and Robin > Nightwing > Detective Comics. So its pretty good like a 8 out of 10

#8 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6153 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty good.

#9 Posted by theincrediblecj10 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing is my favorite Bat book other than Batman right now... I just jumped on Batgirl so I feel like it will drop down one once I read Batgirl 17-23, because I heard it was fantastic. But Nightwing has been a very enjoyable and solid read for me personally

#10 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say only the main Batman title itself is better, though I certainly am also not reading nearly all of the titles. Detective Comics may edge out over it every now and again, but not often, and it's consistently better than Batman and Robin as far as i'm concerned. It's also always been better than Batman Inc, though that itself is finished now.

#11 Posted by SuperJedi17 (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing's my favorite series at the moment,even more so than Batman,which is an awesome read,though I personally prefer Dick Grayson as a character to Bruce Wayne,though I like both characters in different ways.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.