Has Batman villans figure he is not the real Batman yet ???

#1 Posted by tensor (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

Why i am asking  is that when dick is acting as bruce does he has his voice disguise so they will notice an after fighting with the bats so long no one has notice the difference in built cause bruce is bigger than dick in terms of height anyone with batman knowledge can give me answer babs g-man somebody

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

two-face noticed

#3 Posted by tensor (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

ty nighthunter

#4 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter said:
" two-face noticed "
Joker knows it too i believe, Jason todd obviously if he counts as a villain. Selina Kyle knows it.
#5 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

bane knows 

#6 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the list is pretty small.  

Zsasz doesn't know yet, but I'm sure he's noticed the different Robin already.  
Harley doesn't know unless Selena spilled the beans.  
Ivy hasn't been close enough to Dick yet to really notice the difference.
Penguin won't say if he knows or not.
Mr Freeze wouldn't know (how does he see out of that convex glass?)

#7 Posted by ahumancartoon (368 posts) - - Show Bio

That is a good question! I would think that any of the classic rogues gallery would probably notice. Dick and Bruce are two totally different characters with or without the cape & cowl.

#8 Posted by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure the Riddler knows and was testing him in Gotham City Sirens.

#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

How can so many villains figure it out so quickly, yet no-one was ever able to figure out that Batman was originally Bruce Wayne?  That's just lame writing.

#10 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" How can so many villains figure it out so quickly, yet no-one was ever able to figure out that Batman was originally Bruce Wayne?  That's just lame writing. "
Different attitude fighting style way to deal with criminals and ect. As for Bane and Riddler well their super Detectives like Batman and know his secret identity already
#11 Posted by kerukun878 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Well.. Dick is the real Batman. :P He's just not Bruce Wayne.

#12 Posted by Kid weather (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really.After all there can be only one 

#13 Edited by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Do they know that is actually Nightwing under the cowl?

#14 Posted by Rabbit Tots (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Penguin and Catwoman might know.
#15 Posted by A-Strondinaire (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman hinted at to Ivy and Harley in GCS #2 even it was a blanketed statement Joker knows Joker always knows the real Batman if he ever just comes out and states he knows it's Bruce and knew for the longest time Honestly I wouldn't be surprised.

#16 Edited by brc2000 (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really inconsistent writing like some people say. With a few exceptions, most of the villains only know that it's not the same Batman, or that it might be Robin, but not Dick's actual identity.

#17 Posted by andrea_mendoza1997 (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Two face,Selena and Joker might know  I mean they have known Batman for a long time now I think they'd know the difference.

#18 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio
@kerukun878
Well.. Dick is the real Batman. :P He's just not Bruce Wayne.
QFT.
#19 Posted by VanTesla (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Any villain that has fought Bruce as Batman and then fight Dick as Batman would notice... If they are of decent intelligence or know how to fight. 

If you could never hit batman then most likely Bruce but if you can get a few backhand slaps on batman then it is Dick.

#20 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@VanTesla:
I actually think Bruce and Dick are almost on the same fighting style.
#21 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (884 posts) - - Show Bio
@andrea_mendoza1997: You're right, it's been explicitly stated by all three of them that they knew he wasn't Bruce.
#22 Posted by sleepykidd (15 posts) - - Show Bio
@primepower53 said:
" @VanTesla: I actually think Bruce and Dick are almost on the same fighting style. "
No Dick is more acrobatic than Bruce, to the point where it's noticeable. Its mentioned in Batman 600 something *once Dick takes over*

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.