Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9487 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

GRAYSON general discussion

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@jayaaerow: How many times do I have to say this Dick. DIdn't. Have. The. Implants.

Half-right. Implants were removed mid battle apparently thanks to the God Garden's ability, not that it would ever help Midnighter figuring out the override, seeing as the implant itself is beyond said place and capabiltiies.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@jayaaerow: No the implants were gone before he even woke up. Not that it would matter since Midnighter already knows everything Dick is capable of since he's already seen him. But this is a pointless argument now since it's pretty clear you will side with Dick no matter what.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayaaerow: No the implants were gone before he even woke up. Not that it would matter since Midnighter already knows everything Dick is capable of since he's already seen him. But this is a pointless argument now since it's pretty clear you will side with Dick no matter what.

They didn't really clarify...but that's not the point. My point is overall from what I've said is that:

1) Mdingihter has been playing at a level in which shows that he's not going all out and even in that, when Dick looks good for a couple of seconds, really does little to Midnighter more then impress him. Midnighter is above him.

3)He lost because of tech being used against him after stealing it and cannot have known since the said tech was already noted to be above his own capabilities in reading and his resources weren't anymore luckier. He can know Dick all he likes to be honest. The implant was within him and he didn't know about the override, which caused his defeat.

I'm not arguing on Dick's side. What I've been trying to tell you is that he lost because of tech he wasn't too familiar with overall being used against him. It just so happens Dick was the guy to cause it.

nightwingism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

They didn't really clarify...but that's not the point. My point is overall from what I've said is that:

1) Mdingihter has been playing at a level in which shows that he's not going all out and even in that, when Dick looks good for a couple of seconds, really does little to Midnighter more then impress him. Midnighter is above him.

3)He lost because of tech being used against him after stealing it and cannot have known since the said tech was already noted to be above his own capabilities in reading and his resources weren't anymore luckier. He can know Dick all he likes to be honest. The implant was within him and he didn't know about the override, which caused his defeat.

I'm not arguing on Dick's side. What I've been trying to tell you is that he lost because of tech he wasn't too familiar with overall being used against him. It just so happens Dick was the guy to cause it.

I honestly do not understand this arguement.

It was proven that Dick did not have his implants, even before he woke up, which is obvious as he didn't know they were even taken out. But besides that, I don't see the argument? Dick beat Midnighter SAYING a PHRASE to the implants, not using the implants. So both of you are right.

I don't understand why this whole this is this big Dick measuring contest! Pun intended.

Dick won the fight, with a plot point that was mentioned in Issue 2. None of Dick's attacks did anything to Midnighter, except the last 2. And the last attack only did so much damage because of the Mild Shock to the Brain. @jonny_anonymous You were right, he took the implants out, so Dick did not have them. But that was the exact reason why Dick won, because Midnighter had them, and not Dick.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwingism: Midnighter would never have used them because 1. he is smarter than that 2. his battle computer would tell him it was very very likely they were booby trapped. And lastly a shock to the brain would not put down Midnighter, not even if it was followed by a punch.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayaaerow said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

I honestly do not understand this arguement.

It was proven that Dick did not have his implants, even before he woke up, which is obvious as he didn't know they were even taken out. But besides that, I don't see the argument? Dick beat Midnighter SAYING a PHRASE to the implants, not using the implants. So both of you are right.

I don't understand why this whole this is this big Dick measuring contest! Pun intended.

Dick won the fight, with a plot point that was mentioned in Issue 2. None of Dick's attacks did anything to Midnighter, except the last 2. And the last attack only did so much damage because of the Mild Shock to the Brain. @jonny_anonymous You were right, he took the implants out, so Dick did not have them. But that was the exact reason why Dick won, because Midnighter had them, and not Dick.

That's what confuses me. He goes through a door....then he loses it? The next panel shows him on the ground getting up. Was he KOed? Or did the door effects in which apparently makes you feel sick kick in for the moment? I'm not sure where he lost the implant. All I know is it got stolen one way or the other.

But really, my point still stands in the fact the implant, whether or not it was in Dick, was still above Midnighter's knowledge and that's the exact reason why he wanted it and lost. I was also trying to emphansize that reading Dick doesn't let him know about the implant's capabilities whatsoever.

nightwingism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwingism: Midnighter would never have used them because 1. he is smarter than that 2. his battle computer would tell him it was very very likely they were booby trapped. And lastly a shock to the brain would not put down Midnighter, not even if it was followed by a punch.

1. He did use them. Read the comic. There is probably an interior motive that will be addressed next issue, but it would probably be because he was hoping to figure out how they worked, and then use it to his advantage.

2. His BATTLE computer is for BATTLES, not a scanner to determine if something is good or bad like an x-ray vision. That wouldn't make any sense.

3. A shock to the brain can bring anyone down. If you disrupt the most important part of the body, you are going down. Do it to the hulk, down. Martian Manhunter rewrote a brain and turned someone good in the past. You have no idea how important the brain is, especially if you think a shock to it will not bring a human down, even if he was enhanced human.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwingism: 1. I know he did but he wouldn't have if he was actually written in properly.

2. Haven't you been paying attention? The battle computer can and has mapped out an entire day before. It runs millions of simulations and factors in everything, it doesn't just tell him what a person will do.

3. Considering Midnighter isn't a normal human and can fight with a broken neck like it's nothing. Yes I know he can take a shock and still keep going.

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

1. He did use them. Read the comic. There is probably an interior motive that will be addressed next issue, but it would probably be because he was hoping to figure out how they worked, and then use it to his advantage.

2. His BATTLE computer is for BATTLES, not a scanner to determine if something is good or bad like an x-ray vision. That wouldn't make any sense.

3. A shock to the brain can bring anyone down. If you disrupt the most important part of the body, you are going down. Do it to the hulk, down. Martian Manhunter rewrote a brain and turned someone good in the past. You have no idea how important the brain is, especially if you think a shock to it will not bring a human down, even if he was enhanced human.

Co-signed. Again, Issue 2 proves that the Spyral's tech is beyond even his battle computer and whatever abilities he possess. That's why he's frustrated in the first place with Spyral beyond the added fact they're collecting superhuman organs. He also wanted to steal it and figure out how it works.

If his Battle Computer was that proficient, nothing would of stopped him from killing Dick or give him a beating he couldn't save himself from. No one is saying it sucks. But Midnighter is just as in the dark as anyone when it comes to knowing and none of his abiities can get past it for the simple fact it's more advanced.

And yes, a shock to the brain would get anyone. It is a vital organ, just as nightwingism said. Midnighter might be tough but even he can succumb to such internal attacks.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#160  Edited By youknowwhattodo

I think it's important to note three things

1) Midnighter still whopped Dick Grayson's ass with ease when they fought.

2) This is not Wildstorm Midnighter, this is Prime-Earth Midnighter, the ability and feats are different. Midnighter healing from a broken neck, curing himself of HIV, all the stuff from his solo book happened in a different universe and is therefore irrelevant. Even it did, remember characters rarely, if ever use their abilities to the max.

3) Midnighter has cybernetic implants but he is not an android, shocking his brain should affect him significantly.

One the one hand, I think everyone should get over this battle, but on the other hand the more traffic that is on the Dick Grayson forum, the more likely his forum will be under the popular wiki boards.

nightwingism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By nightwingism

So switching to something more... non confrontational, I wonder when Tiger is going to be becoming the 'big role' he is supposed to be, and is he the "Dick Grayson's own Joker / Lex Luthor" or would that go to Minos

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So switching to something more... non confrontational, I wonder when Tiger is going to be becoming the 'big role' he is supposed to be, and is he the "Dick Grayson's own Joker / Lex Luthor" or would that go to Minos

Probably in "Season 2" of Grayson. And no, he's never gonna be that. That's Deathstroke. He can be his "Ra's Al Ghul" where he's a recogizable threat and considered one of the greatest. But for me, It's Deathstroke and no one should be trying to change that. ._. When a hero gets a archnemisis, you cannot simply replace it cause a company wants to improperly place him among Batman and Green Arrow, no matter how cool the media is. Well..Son of Batman stunk but whatev.

I don't see a villain who end up throwing his own code and honor by blowing up a city all because he wanted to get back at someone who stole his daughter away very often. And then when questioned why he did it, he said it was his fault and has always been. Even tried making an evil Titans incantatin to tarnish the name he help created. Devin Grayson may get a lot of crap for the Tarantuala stunt, but I give her points on utilizing Deathstroke well. There's a reason why Batman analouges, no matter how different, always fit well with Dick. Even a bad guy variant.

With that said, I can't wait to see what the Tiger is and what he can do.

nightwingism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayaaerow: I always pictured Deathstroke as a "Brainiac to superman" type towards Dick.

Seemingly though we will be getting Deathstroke in this series which would be epic! Deathstroke was made to combat the Teen titans, and later years to combat Dick Grayson.

But I kind of want a fresh new character created for Dick and Dick alone

youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got a review up for the latest issue of Grayson here.

Pretty good issue, not the best one but still enjoyable. It's nice to see Dick, Midnighter and Helena work together, it was only a matter of time before Midnighter was relieved of his role as antagonist for the series. Mr Minos definitely becomes a more intriguing figure after this issue as it looks as though there are 3 versions of him out there.

Oh and Harley Quinn did not show up in this issue lol

nightwingism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By nightwingism

@youknowwhattodo: I agree, it was enjoyable but wasn't the best.

What is up with the 3 versions of Mr. Minos though? Like, how does that help us, and what kind of effect will it have in the next issue, since it's going to end in a cliffhanger of sorts.

And no one new showed up in this issue, Man-Cave Daily was completely off in their "exclusive"

*Edit* Okay that one white long hair guy showed up. He is new, he seemed important as if he was the "leader" but Mr. Minos white suit (let's dub him MM2) shot him so he wasn't really that big.

youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By youknowwhattodo

@nightwingism:

The white-haired guy was Christian Fleischer who according to Mr. Minos is/was the ringleader of the Fist of Cain.

I don't know if showcasing the 3 versions of Mr. Minos helps us understand what is going on (because it's Spyral, and Spyral was a creation of Grant Morrison who is known for out-there concepts) as much as it is add to the mystery and danger of the character.

One other point of interest is that Dick Grayson was out in public without the hypnos and considering the amount of cameras that had to have been there (for the concert), idk if there will end up being plot devices in place to keep Dick Grayson 'dead', but it could lead to something.

nightwingism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youknowwhattodo: Was the concept of what's going on right now (With the 3 spyders and that whole thing) Grant Morrison? Or was that a Tim/Tom idea of making? Legit question.

Because it seems that Grant Morrison only came up with the simple ideas, that were shown in his Batman Inc run. But I don't know, maybe Grant Morrison has this little black boot that has all the information of things he makes that he is unable to use in the limited space of comics.

And maybe it's possible that Dick got his implants back in before he went to the concert? Assuming that Midnighter thought of it before he left. Don't think that's the case though. WAIT A SECOND! We are suppose to be getting cameo appearances in the series after the Convergence hiatus, so maybe that will play in effect "I will hire you [Deathstroke] to take down this very skilled secret agent [Dick Grayson]" or something like that. I don't know

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#169 The_Kidd  Online

Honestly thought the God Garden & the Gardener would have played a more important part in this.

youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwingism: I don't think those particular concepts were of Morrion's making, just that Grant Morrison is known for putting abstract/weird ideas into his comics and Tim Seeley seems to be taking after that with the 3 heads of Spyral and 3 versions of Mr. Minos. I hope we get some cameo appearances after Convergence (not just limited to the Bat-family), since Didio said that having a coherent continuity is no longer important (storytelling is), there really is no reason why more of the DCU can't show up in Grayson.

nightwingism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youknowwhattodo: It's going to lead to good story-telling, but for the fans who like the connectivity of it all (Main reason why I loved Kyle Higgins' run, he paid so much attention to the continuity). Maybe now we can get my Supergirl - Agent 37 team up I always wanted

youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nightwingism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youknowwhattodo: Bout time! I sort of expected her to come in this issue too, but I thought she would be the "cliff-hanger" part of the issue, instead of the start of it. Ya know?

youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometimes it pays to read DC comics on a tablet.

Needless to say, it is Kathy Kane or Agent Zero, Tyger makes an appearance (but not as an antagonist), the thirsty co-ed assassins actually contribute to something, Helena B is awesome and Dick apparently knows how to beat the Justice League save for Wonder Woman (wonder who he learned that from).

JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometimes it pays to read DC comics on a tablet.

Needless to say, it is Kathy Kane or Agent Zero, Tyger makes an appearance (but not as an antagonist), the thirsty co-ed assassins actually contribute to something, Helena B is awesome and Dick apparently knows how to beat the Justice League save for Wonder Woman (wonder who he learned that from).

Yeah. I liked this issue. Kathy Kane making an appearance (apparently, she took her father's 'Agent Zero' alias too) is super cool as it is! I like the Paragon thing where Dick knew how to take down some of the justice league or counter some of their attacks in the least. Shows great strategy skills. And apparently, he lied about know how to effectively use a gun.

I'm really glad the co-ed assassins did something too! I'm somewhat annoyed of their constant viewing Grayson as eye candy.....but then again ,it is funny how they go about it (I swear, they do what tumblr on crack day day) and it's a Dick Grayso nbook so I guess they're allowed to be ridiculously silly. I hope to see more of them and how they view Dick as a professor.

I also liked how Kathy alluded that Spyral was, indeed, interested in Dick Grayson to the point they actively made sure he was recruited for a reason and now want to keep him around. Makes it seem like something recognizes his incredible talent.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder who his new partner will be

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is the newest issue a good jumping-on point?

youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By youknowwhattodo

@jonny_anonymous said:

I wonder who his new partner will be

My money is on Tiger. There's also the possibility that DC reintroduces another character from pre-Flashpoint as an agent of Spyral and have them be Dick's partner like what happened with Helena Bertinelli.

@xwraith said:

While it is a good read, it's one of the few issues of Grayson that isn't new-reader friendly because 80% of the comic deals with wrapping up the Mr. Minos/Paragon plot and has references from all of the previous issues (including the Annual and Secret Origins segment). Now you could just yoloswag it because the issue is a lot of fun and the Grayson Vol: 1 Agents of Spyral trade doesn't come out until June 9th and that's 3 months away.

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ive been busy in AIT for awhile now, just wanted drop in say Grayson is still my favorite read till this date and that i miss this forum. Question, not sure if this was addressed or not but is that baby, the one Grayson was carrying in the desert, was that Superwoman from the Crime Syndicate's child or what?

Avatar image for graysonofgotham
    graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By graysonofgotham

ive been busy in AIT for awhile now, just wanted drop in say Grayson is still my favorite read till this date and that i miss this forum. Question, not sure if this was addressed or not but is that baby, the one Grayson was carrying in the desert, was that Superwoman from the Crime Syndicate's child or what?

Did you read the issue? You saw the child's mother die during the kid's birth. It was not in any way Superwoman's.

graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By graysonofgotham

I think his new partner will be Tiger. I love his partnership with Helena and hope they continue to interact. I hope some storylines are dropped tho. I could do with out the teen girls constantly talking about his ass and the gay french dude cover. It was funny but it doesn't need to be a reoccurring gag. It gets old if you have to see it all the time. I thought issue 8 was amazing. you really got to see how much of a BAD@$$ Dick Grayson is and I loved it.

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richardjohngrayson: nope didnt read, only saw a few scans. its tough trying to get books where im at.

graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By graysonofgotham
    JayAaerow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Tiger will be his new partner and will eventually bleed into why he'll be consider Grayson's nemesis.

So Kathy Kane basically tricked Bruce into sending his top guy into Spyral, and now Dick's on her payroll. This is going to be interesting. Also liked how this issue tied in plotlines from all previous "one-shots".

I agree. Last I recall in Batman Inc pre-52's issues, he did not quite like Kathy Kane. I certainly think he will not like the Super Spy incantation of her. They still know each other too according to New 52 Batman Inc

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you had any doubts about the series I think getting to see these two panels alone makes it all worth it.

Notably, Dick mentions he's fought beside the Justice League, which I don't think we've actually seen him do since the reboot. Small moment, but that's more info on his past, and his experience working with others.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

Good stuff. The PIS didn't got to me because Dick was fighting a featless character. Featless being a keyword. Having a variation of the league's powers doesn't mean he can use them properly.

Also It made me so angry that we never learned who Minos is, but I also love it because it fitted so nicely.

@xwraith said:

The next will be. The next arc will begin.

nightwingism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think his new partner will be Tiger. I love his partnership with Helena and hope they continue to interact. I hope some storylines are dropped tho. I could do with out the teen girls constantly talking about his ass and the gay french dude cover. It was funny but it doesn't need to be a reoccurring gag. It gets old if you have to see it all the time. I thought issue 8 was amazing. you really got to see how much of a BAD@$$ Dick Grayson is and I loved it.

We've only seen the gay french cover once and talked about once. As well as the college girls thirsting over Grayson. However, you're right, I hope we don't see it that many times. Like, maybe if it makes sense that they'd be there, like they were in this issue, but in any other case it'd be kind of weird.

I really liked how they tied it all together, and made it where Kathy totally played her nephew (If Kathy Kane is still the Aunt of Bruce Wayne, pretty sure she is) to get Dick to join her. And, rereading the Batman Inc, it really seemed like it was sort of a plan, or test, from the beginning. Kathy said something like "Bruce needs you again" and she obviously knows that Dick would do anything for Bruce, so she totally played that up. Hopefully we see more Kathy in the future (Batwoman and Nightwing team up anyone?)

Partner is probably going to be The Tiger, but hopefully Helena doesn't disappear anytime soon

youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't mind the St. Hadrian schoolgirls, in fact I enjoy their presence whenever they show up. While it is true that they spend a lot of time drooling over Dick Grayson (which is exactly what girls their age would do) and they seem to be a representation of his tumblr fanbase, we also know quite a bit about them. The group is very diverse, made up of an Irish girl, an Israeli, a Latina, not sure about the other one though because she initially looked kinda Asian but now it looks as though she's from the Middle East (which I know is still in Asia but you know what I mean). While they're not all fully developed, we know the characteristics of most of them, especially Lotti and when you consider that as a group, they've only appeared in 2 issues, that's quite an accomplishment.

It's nice to see young assassins being portrayed as human beings instead of overly-badass-broken-individuals who rarely talk and have to be 'saved' by other characters.

While we're on the topic of young assassins who rarely talk, I know I wasn't the only one who thought that Cassandra Cain would be a perfect fit for St. Hadrians.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 The_Kidd  Online

Looks like Tiger is his new partner after all and Dick is turning into a company man.

GRAYSON #9

Written by TOM KING and TIM SEELEY

Art and cover by MIKEL JANIN

THE JOKER Variant cover by DAVE JOHNSON

On sale JUNE 24 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

Everything changes as Helena takes over SPYRAL! Plus: Grayson gets a new partner!

oompers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slick Grayson

youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By youknowwhattodo

Several things to note here

1) PRICE CHANGE!!! Just looking at the June solicits for DC all around, it does seem as though books featuring A-list characters are now $3.99.

2) Since DC has revealed costume changes to most of the DCU over the past few days, not 100% sure if this is an official change or just something that we'll see a few pages off but either way I like the idea of Agent Grayson getting more in touch with his Archer/Bond side.

3) Helena Bertinelli got promoted and it looks as though she will take Mr. Minos' seat. she's still going to be a presence in the book as she should.

4) Now the comic will be released in the final week of the month, so we have to wait even longer for Grayson 9 to come out.

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick Grayson is coming out and looking like James Bond in that solicit. This is one of my favorite series thus far.

When I started reading the first issue, I could just picture intense music in my head on those action sequences :)

Avatar image for quinnofthestoneage
    QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't you think Grayson has some of the best covers out there!

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heck yea!!!!

graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysoulz said:

@quinnofthestoneage said:

Heck yea!!!!

Agreed. Mikel Janín is my favorite artist to ever work on Dick Grayson. He really captures his look and movements perfectly.

nightwingism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Grayson 7 it was revealed that there were 3 different Mr. Minos.

2 of them were killed in the "season finale" of Grayson 8, by Helena and Kate.

Does that mean the 3rd Mr. Minos will still be a player in this game? Meaning we still have the chance to figure out who he is.

youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By youknowwhattodo

Looking at the sales for February 2015 and things are looking up for Grayson as Grayson #7 sold an estimate of 41,164 which is awesome because it is the first time the series has shown an INCREASE in sales as the January numbers showed Grayson #6 selling an estimated 38,505.

It's important to note that a lot of DC titles such as Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Batman/Superman saw increases as well and it's likely that the Harley Quinn variant played a significant part in the increase. On the other hand Batgirl, which also had a HQ variant saw its sales drop by quite a bit.

For whatever the reason for Grayson sales increasing, it's good to see.

In terms of the price change, when Tim Seeley was asked on twitter about it he replied "More Pages" so unless Tim is lying, quite a few of the series DC will push in June will have more content. So more content = one more dollar.

@nightwingism said:

In Grayson 7 it was revealed that there were 3 different Mr. Minos.

2 of them were killed in the "season finale" of Grayson 8, by Helena and Kate.

Does that mean the 3rd Mr. Minos will still be a player in this game? Meaning we still have the chance to figure out who he is.

It's possible that Kathy just shot a Mr. Minos projection, however the implication is that she shot the real one. IMHO, the appeal of Mr. Minos is that he is an enigmatic, man of mystery. If he is dead, he would have died without anyone ever knowing his name or his motivations and for a character who is obsessed with uncovering secrets, I think it fits perfectly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.