Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9479 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Good Nightwing trades...

Agent_November

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Agent_November

Can anyone recommend ant good nightwing trades/storylines, I'd really like to start reading some of the many batman spinoffs since I started reading the Batgirl series...

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

I liked NIghtwing: Renegade

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By nightwing91
    @Agent_November: Well most of his Tpb's are expensive and the only place to buy them is online.Nightwing Year One, would be a great place to start his origin, and showing the argument with Bruce. With plenty of heroes showing up, including batman, superman,deadman,batgirl, the titans and Jason Todd which has them teaming up. Its my favorite nightwing story arc. But keep in mind a large part of this series was never collected in a series, most importantly the what happened to block buster so you'd have to find those in single issues.
    Agent_November

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Agent_November

Ok thanks guys:)

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By DEGRAAF

Ive actually like all the Nightwing Trades from Nightwing: Year one on

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.