Forever evil 7

#1 Posted by havoc1201 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

So the release date for forever evil is the 16th of April and the final issue of nightwing comes out a week before it and it is going to deal with the events / ending of forever evil, does this make sense to anyone why they would allow the main story book ( forever evil) miss so many deadlines that it will not come out the same day as issue 30 of nightwing.

#2 Posted by havoc1201 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

No one thinks this is a big screw up by DC

#3 Edited by richardjohngrayson (429 posts) - - Show Bio

It is a screw up. It's got to be some sort of editorial problem. Maybe the ending? Either way it sucks.

#4 Posted by havoc1201 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@richardjohngrayson: yeah it does not make much sense to have an issue dealing with the events and ending of forever come out before the actual ending of forever evil, but I guess this series has been delayed a couple of times which is sad bc it's only a seven issue event.

#5 Edited by richardjohngrayson (429 posts) - - Show Bio

They may push Nightwing #30 back as well. It would be the smart thing to do.

#6 Edited by richardjohngrayson (429 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by youknowwhattodo (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

@richardjohngrayson: It wouldn't surprise me if they just decide to rewrite both issues.

I'm almost at a point where I don't care what Dick Grayson's fate is at the end of FE (death not likely), I just want it to be resolved because FE has lead to the cancellation of a solid title with solid sales for no reason and I want to wash my hands of it.

#8 Posted by havoc1201 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@youknowwhattodo: I agree I feel like FE is taking forever and there is really no story growth for 6 issues I can't wait for it to be over

#9 Edited by havoc1201 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe it is pushed back til may 28th that's over a month from the original date, last min rewrite anyone.

#11 Posted by vernierhawk001 (534 posts) - - Show Bio

Its sad but i totally agree. I almost want Dick Grayson to be killed at the end of Forever Evil so that I can just be done with this farce. Then we can just remember him in his glory

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.