Favorite Look of His?

#1 Posted by Lea_Drago (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing's gone through his fair share of costume changes over the years. Pixie Robin, blue finger stripes, mullet years (DCAU), red, let us not forget the years of Discowing.

What's your favorite look that Dick Grayson has sported? Non-comic appearances also count.

#2 Edited by The_Tree (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

The one and only.

#3 Posted by War Killer (20375 posts) - - Show Bio

Wing of Night by Stanley Lau
#4 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

The one and only.

#5 Posted by Spectre108 (269 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by richardjohngrayson (444 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by SmoothJammin (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
I wish they'd use this design by Phil Cho
#9 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmoothJammin said:

I wish they'd use this design by Phil Cho

THIS THIS THIS THIS

But the gauntlets need to show a believable amount of room for gadgets and tools around the upper forearm and upper calf, and maybe streamline it with less drastic-looking body armor. Other than my pickery, its friggin' dope and I love that the escrima sticks are visible and not lurking in Hamerspace somewhere.

Comic-wise: the only answer

Animated: Under the Red Hood> The Batman> Batman: the animated series> Young Justice> Teen Titans> Batman: Brave and the Bold

#10 Posted by SmoothJammin (2342 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: All great options. The most realistic one is the classic, ur right. This is my ideal Grayson and the template every artist needs to use when drawing him~

#11 Edited by NightwingEscrima (10 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the latest new 52 costume changed to blue(i didn't do it by the way)

#12 Posted by smiling4ever (35 posts) - - Show Bio

This. His new 52 costume is nice and if it was officially blue makes it even more awesome.

I love the Hip stripes for some reasons.

#13 Edited by KingRobbStark (165 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwingescrima: I had no idea it changed back. Goes to show you how much I pay attention.

#14 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Edited by DEGRAAF (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwingescrima said:

I REALLY like the new 52 one in blue. but i would mix this with the one below. Put some little cuts at the bottom of the blue to give it the look of feathers like below but leave the simple point for the head of the bird like the new one and the blue vertical slivers on the sides of his domino mask

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.