dick punching bruce

#1 Posted by supermanfan1234 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

i think in death of the family dick COULD kill joker and bruce will get mad at him and thats when dick will punch him when do you guys think he will

#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Jason should do it. Be the garbage man leaving the rest of the family clean.

#3 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanfan1234: After the guilt trip that Dick went on back in Nightwing after Blockbuster's death, I doubt we will be seeing Dick ever cross that line. Besides, Joker should never be killed.

#4 Posted by Saucedo17 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Will it happened in the animated series.

#5 Edited by batmanary (798 posts) - - Show Bio

Did no one else read the title the way I did? lol

#6 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanary said:

dick-punching Bruce?

Yeah I did lol

#7 Posted by richardjohngrayson (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Grayson doesn't kill and I think after the Bruce/Dick convo at the end of The Court of Owls Nightwing's let it go.

#8 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@batmanary said:

dick-punching Bruce?

Yeah I did lol

In comics, you never really know what a Dick punch is.

#9 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt this will happen

#10 Posted by Nantucket (49 posts) - - Show Bio

If Dick killed Joker then he'd go on another downward spiral and end up getting sexually assaulted on a roof again.

If Joker was to be killed then it would be by Jason. Jason deserves that... although I imagine Jason may get a change of heart on the last blow and be all like, "No! I am not a monster like you!"

#11 Posted by LuigiBat (225 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nantucket said:

If Dick killed Joker then he'd go on another downward spiral and end up getting sexually assaulted on a roof again.

If Joker was to be killed then it would be by Jason. Jason deserves that... although I imagine Jason may get a change of heart on the last blow and be all like, "No! I am not a monster like you!"

This.

Lets be honest though, Joker will never be fully killed off. Even if someone like Jason were to kill him they'd still bring him back further down the line, much like they did with Bruce.

#12 Edited by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick did technically kill the Joker(Batman ultimately resuscitated him) once before during the Joker's Last Laugh storyline after he believed Joker's plans to have resulted in Tim's death and he was ultimately devastated and stopped being Nightwing(very briefly) even while the entire superhero community dealt with massive prison breaks. Then he also stood by as Blockbuster was murdered and had basically a nervous breakdown as an after consequence. I'd hope we could see something a bit different this time.

#13 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing91: I was just about to point that out

#14 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nantucket said:

When did this happen!?!

#15 Edited by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrShway88 said:

@Nantucket said:

When did this happen!?!

Nightwing 93, following his allowing of the second Tarantula to shoot and kill the Bludhaven crime boss Blockbuster, he ran to the roof and had an emotional breakdown. During which they had sex. Google the issue, scans should be easily available.

#16 Posted by PortlandsBatman (208 posts) - - Show Bio

They wouldn't go through all the effort to reintroduce the joker just to kill him, and also, they can't kill the Joker, not a real death anyway.

#17 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

at first i thought i was going to see a scan with bruce punching someone in the genitals. silly me.

#18 Posted by The Stegman (23203 posts) - - Show Bio

heh heh..."dick punch"

#19 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one on this site who's mind doesn't go straight to the gutter when I read a title? lol.

#20 Posted by Mercy_ (92632 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13 said:

Am I the only one on this site who's mind doesn't go straight to the gutter when I read a title? lol.

yes

#21 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@Vortex13 said:

yes

Ok then lol.

#22 Edited by richardjohngrayson (414 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by whoohoo789 (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@richardjohngrayson: ah ha ha ha

#24 Posted by SmoothJammin (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

so sick of the lame jokes. gawd. Go take an arrow to the knee why dontcha..

#25 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@nightwing91: I was just about to point that out

Bravo sir, it's rare anyone remembers anything from the Last Laugh crossover.

And if you want to see Dick punching Bruce, just read Bruce Wayne: Fugitive. He does it twice.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.