Dick Grayson will become more of a power in D.C

#1 Posted by Eradicator (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Within the next year and a half his stock will rise. I got a hunch on this one!

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator says:

"Within the next year and a half his stock will rise. I got a hunch on this one!"

well that's what tomasi wants to do, to make NW a comic that sells what the character should sell

#3 Posted by Eradicator (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwingprodigalson says:

"Eradicator says:
"Within the next year and a half his stock will rise. I got a hunch on this one!"
well that's what tomasi wants to do, to make NW a comic that sells what the character should sell"

I knew I would catch you on here, lol. Yeah, they are definately going to do something with Wing. They have slowly been building him up these last couple of years. I believe both he and Deathstroke will get some TLC and shine.

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator says:

"Nightwingprodigalson says:
"Eradicator says:
well that's what tomasi wants to do, to make NW a comic that sells what the character should sell"

I knew I would catch you on here, lol. Yeah, they are definately going to do something with Wing. They have slowly been building him up these last couple of years. I believe both he and Deathstroke will get some TLC and shine. "

Deathstroke has been growing for some years

NW lost a great ammount of popularity since 2003, however since they didn't kill him in infinite crisis because they decided to "change him" and his obvious future role in countdown or final crisis we can expect big things of Dick Grayson. I even tought he would be in the JSA, altough it will probably be jason todd
Post Edited:2007-11-04 02:24:57

#5 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator says:

Ahhhhhh, no.

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Eradicator says:

Ahhhhhh, no."

well if they find a way to bring Grayson the popularity he once had.

If they manage to do that and add a good writer (wolfman did it good, and I'll give tomasi the doubt benefit), I could see his stock rise

#7 Posted by Karmadecoy (48 posts) - - Show Bio

it is gonna be hard for him to compete with jason todd now that he is back. especially since he does what the rest of the heros should do eliminate the problem before it happens again

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Karmadecoy says:

"it is gonna be hard for him to compete with jason todd now that he is back. especially since he does what the rest of the heros should do eliminate the problem before it happens again"

ok if you really think that Jason will ever have as much popularity as NW you have serious problems

#9 Posted by Karmadecoy (48 posts) - - Show Bio

no i didnt say that i said jason todd is better than dick. He did make alot better Nightwing than he did

#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.