Dick Grayson should marry Starfire or Barbara Gordon?

• 101 results
#1 Posted by The Poet (8335 posts) - - Show Bio

The former Nightwing aswell as Robin has had relationships before with both the Tamaranian and the former Batgirl. So the question is, who do you think he should marry (or at-least be with)? Opinions?

#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara

#3 Posted by Daydream (2802 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Gordon...
#4 Posted by War Killer (20105 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire just to tick off all the Barbara Gordan fans :P

#5 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

He should Marry bruce. and get it over with.

#6 Edited by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

He should stay cycling those hos. 

#7 Posted by Ryonslaught (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" Starfire just to tick off all the Barbara Gordan fans :P "
I love this option :)
#8 Posted by Zejeck (59 posts) - - Show Bio

He should make up his freaking mind. But it works both ways- so should Barbara LOL those two are in a massive denial.
Starfire already knows what she wants, it's up to Dick to change his mind about her- and give her a chance. Plus didnt he end up marrying her in KINGDOM COME ,shit- They even had a daughter.

@CosmicSpiral said:

" He should stay cycling those hos.  "
LMAO!!!

Other than that- I gotta go with CosmicSpiral on this one ti'll Grayson grows a pair and chooses one. LOL
#9 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither, this is Dick Grayson we're talking about here.

#10 Edited by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

I also immediately thought neither.

I think theres too much if a rift between him and either of them.

#11 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

I can imagine in the future Stephanie's boyfriend is Damian.

#12 Posted by Zejeck (59 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" I can imagine in the future Stephanie's boyfriend is Damian. "
that be something! But yea- 'i can see that happening as well
#13 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zejeck said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
" I can imagine in the future Stephanie's boyfriend is Damian. "
that be something! But yea- 'i can see that happening as well "
That's how I se it bro.
#14 Posted by Kain (197 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither. Let the playa play.

#15 Posted by Speedy92286 (199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kain said:
" Neither. Let the playa play. "
My thoughts exactly. He came close to marrying both of them, but didn't. Honestly, I think him being married will hinder the character a little, but that's just me.
#16 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27090 posts) - - Show Bio

He should stay single and keep being the stud that he is ;)

#17 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll end yup with Gordon because it makes the story that much real, more into the Batman Universe and not so far away from it.

#18 Posted by DEGRAAF (7875 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara Zor-El
#19 Posted by The Poet (8335 posts) - - Show Bio

Personily, I think he is too much like a Bruce Wayne (a bachelor) than a  Oliver Queen (a marrying type), so I think he will continue to be a bachelor. But, If he does get to into the mood of marrying someone (really this time) I hope that person is Barbara Gordon (she's had too much happen to her not to have a little happyness in her life).

#20 Posted by Harlekin (680 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody, he's Batman.

#21 Posted by mistersarcastic (324 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
xD
#22 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you think Barbra "really" got put in that chair * wink*

#23 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire.

#24 Posted by Jor-el Zod (136 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Poet:
I think it would be kory, babs and him have been on and off more then ross and racheal
#25 Posted by LoveOfBruceWayne (6 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: LMFAO!!! Tim would go berserk! i would love to see that even though tim drake is my favourite character
#26 Posted by DEGRAAF (7875 posts) - - Show Bio

i find it interesting that the recent issue with starfire leaving earth had her reason for leaving is bc she loves Dick and he told her he doesnt love her so she had to leave, she couldnt be on the same planet with him. I think the most recent spat between Dick and Barbra was when Huntress dressed up as Dicks date and they had to kiss for their cover and oracle got jealous and kinda pissed. 
 I always said Barbra bc i thought theres seemed more like true love but after hearing starfire having to leave bc of her sarrow, i think she deserves him or better
#27 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@LoveOfBruceWayne: 
haha I can see it coming
#28 Posted by x_batgirl (3 posts) - - Show Bio

BARBARA GORDON 100%

#29 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara for Dick. No contest really. 

I would prefer Tam Fox for Tim. Batman adopted Stephanie, if I remember correctly, so it's weird since he also adopted Tim. Plus, it would be nice to see a whit guy/black girl relationship. 

Damian? Probably a chick we have not seen yet. What woman would want to deal with him though?
#30 Posted by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio
@x_batgirl said:
"BARBARA GORDON 100% "
#31 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god: Uh Batman hasn't adopted Stephanie, the only batgirl he has adopted is Cassandra. Damian's 10, he doesn't need a woman.
#32 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91:
I said if i remember correctly. Correcting me is not a problem, but the condescening "Uh" as if it is common knowledge (it's not) is a problem. 

I agree Damian does not need a woman. Thjat is why I said it would be revealed later. Others were talking about him and Stephanie.
#33 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god: I wasn't trying to be  condescending, I was just confused to where you had gotten that he had adopted Steph. Her mom's still alive, and shes in college. I was just letting you know you were confused. Damianand steph would never work, he's 10, shes like 18, there more like annoying little brother who torments his big sister. 
And Dick should never marry starfire, it's like Dick Grayson is married to the tall orange alienchick, who always hanging out with nightwing. Hey doesn't Dick Grayson look like nightwing?
#34 Posted by daredevil21134 (11367 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"How do you think Barbra "really" got put in that chair * wink* "

As I remeber in that annual it was Dick that told Barbara I don't know what you did to me but I can't feel my legs.LOL
#35 Posted by ScarlettLynn (160 posts) - - Show Bio

At this point I'd say no one. I don't think the character is in any kind of position to settle down with someone and it'd be kind of ridiculous to take the leap from where he is now to some wedded bliss. So, right now... definitely no one.

#36 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64
Barbara
#37 Posted by andrea_mendoza1997 (342 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One: Dude he don't roll like that I say Barbara Gordon but like that wiil ever happen  if he does not he just stay single
#38 Posted by Billy Batson (57918 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
#39 Posted by ForgottenZeroes (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Huntress.  Its a much cooler relationship. Helena is Dick's Selena/Talia.  Barbara is Dick's Vicki Vale.  

#40 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Barbara of the two options... but he should not marry her. It wouldn't work out.  
Then again I think that it would be way awesome if Dick hooked up with Power Girl.

#41 Posted by Evpraksiya (260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Harlekin said:
" Nobody, he's Batman. "
#42 Posted by jukeboxheroabc (148 posts) - - Show Bio

I think when it comes down to it's going to be Babs if they ever have him tie the knot for good. Not that I hate Starfire but the Batgirl/Robin history those two have is kinda hard to throw away.

#43 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" Starfire just to tick off all the Barbara Gordan fans :P "
Yep! I agree
#44 Posted by batfan1939 (364 posts) - - Show Bio

Gordon. As mentioned previously, this is due to their history. Huntress was an interesting idea, though I think she's too similar to Batman for Dick's tastes.

#45 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire, I want super hybrid kids dammit

#46 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not both? haha

#47 Posted by Munsu (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs. But I think they both should see other people for a little while longer. Since if they do get married then I would like for it to be permanent and not to be used as some short-term story arc or gimmick. Although I know in comics nothing is really "permanent", but I'd hate for them to get married after everything the two of them have been through just to get divorced later.

#48 Posted by Black_Kn1ght (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Dick's more attracted to Starfire more than Barbara.

#49 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he should be with Starfire. I mean I know that he had feelings for Barbara for awhile but He almost married Starfire and at the last minute broke it off. And in Kingdom Come they were married and had a child that right there lets me know that its a damn good idea for them to be together.

#50 Posted by entropy_aegis (15103 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire.My stance has'nt changed,if anything it's solidified.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.