Dick Grayson not Bruce wayne

#1 Posted by batarang614 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

I was watching The Batman on boomerang and I noticed that the character design and voice lended itself much better to Dick's Batman instead of bruce's 

#2 Posted by BrianDusel (75 posts) - - Show Bio

That adaptation of the character was lighter than Batman: The Animated Series, but as we're seeing with Batman: The Brave and the Bold, he can be light hearted and still carry the weight of his parents' death with him.  And we've seen many times that producers will amalgamate characters to create something they want to work with.  Look at Tim Drake from Batman: The Animated Series.  That character was a mix of Jason Todd and Tim Drake.  So if they gave Bruce a Dick Grayson type attitude in The Batman on purpose, that wouldn't surprise me. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.