Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9470 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Dick Grayson Forever Evil Prediction (Spoilers)

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

This is a tinfoil hat theory.

When we last see Dick in Forever Evil, his heart has flatlined because Lex Luthor killed him in an attempt to stop a bomb that was connected to the Dick's heart. Lex Luthor then told Batman "it's not too late."

Now, there are lots of ways to restart Dick's heart. But I predict DC will resurrect Dick with the Lazarus pit to de-age him back into his teens.

Why?

Soon we will see the official debut of NuWally, who seems to be a teenager. NuDonna is supposed to show up in Superman and Wonder Woman. Woman Woman is 23, so if Donna is younger than that then there's a good chance she's a teen. And Dan "Silver Age" Didio has "plans" for the Teen Titans according to Scott Lobdell.

No Caption Provided

I think DC will be trying to bring back the original Teen Titans, and Dick is key to that. He'll probably still be Nightwing though.

Thoughts?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Nice theory but incorrect. DC has already revealed the relaunched Teen Titans is going to star the previous series Titans without Superboy, Kid Flash, and Solstice.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Nice theory but incorrect. DC has already revealed the relaunched Teen Titans is going to star the previous series Titans without Superboy, Kid Flash, and Solstice.

Unless those are stand-ins for the real cover. It's also possible that the Dick/Donna/Wally book could be called something else... I don't know. Tinfoil hat and all that. We'll see how things shake out this summer.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kidchipotle

@arturocalakayvee said:

Unless those are stand-ins for the real cover. It's also possible that the Dick/Donna/Wally book could be called something else... I don't know. Tinfoil hat and all that. We'll see how things shake out this summer.

I would love if they became The Outsiders or something....

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

I think that you're half right, my theory is that he is going to die and he is going to be resurrected but not in the Lazarus Pit rather by the Court of the Owls. It fits with the mythology that DC gave Dick Grayson in the CoO tie-in. Keep in mind that he has electrum in his body and if he were to die and get brought back to life by the Court, he would receive a healing power. The idea of the "Gray-Son" would fit right in with "Grayson" the comic book that Dick Grayson is rumored to be in.

Even though I don't think being a Talon (likely for a little while) is the best thing ever for Dick Grayson, it does make sense and it would really be a missed opportunity if DC didn't capitalize on the mythology that was established for Dick Grayson.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I got super into Young Justice so when I heard about this series I was excited but sad to hear that KF and Superboy were not in the team. Still excited about it though.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee said:

I got super into Young Justice so when I heard about this series I was excited but sad to hear that KF and Superboy were not in the team. Still excited about it though.

Young Justice is an AMAZING series. One of Peter Davids best! I was hoping we'd see something of a reunion for it post-Teen Titans but hey no surprise DC dropped the ball again. However, I'm glad to see that there is no KF or SB because those characters have been harmed terribly so hopefully we will see rebooted versions of them soon enough.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Don't see it happening.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for graysonofgotham
    graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for twix_right_side
    Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nightwingism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't see DC pulling something like de-aging Dick Grayson. I know it's a tinfoil hat theory, but there isn't much to back it up on the de-aging part. However, I would love to see them pull a team together with the 3 of them, except, don't forget the 4th member of the originals, Garth. He was mentioned in Aquaman 14, being the purple eyed child, so he's already in the new 52, just got to be shown now.

The way I see them 'reviving' Dick would be a simple electric charge to jump start the heart, or the Court of Owl formula thing

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.