Dick Grayson and Starfire?

• 96 results
#1 Edited by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it was in an issue of Titan's, prior to TITANS #15 but I am not sure. There is a scene between Dick and Kory where he walks away telling her he doesn't love her anymore. Does anyone know what issue this is from or have the images at least? I can't remember/find it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

#2 Posted by iLLituracy (13522 posts) - - Show Bio

In issue #3 they were under the control of one of the sons of Trigon [Lust] where they admitted to thinking about one another [Starfire admitted to thinking about him when she was alone, he admitted to thinking about her when he was with people--kinda sick, I think] and they did it while investigating in an old lady's house, I remember.

In issue #5 they're swimming in a pool and talking about how being in Titans Tower makes them feel nostalgic, then they talk about what happened in issue #3 and just as they're about to kiss, Starfire talks about how they shouldn't let it happen, anymore. They talk about how they always find an excuse to be with one another and keep flip-flopping between lovers and friends. Starfire then asks if he loves her in a way that he would want to be with her without having to find an excuse to be with her in which he answers no--which prompts her to kiss him then fly away.

#3 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs: Is this it
 From issue #5
#4 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @Babs: Is this it
From issue #5
"

Ouch !
#5 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

:O OMG OMG OMG
Why did he do that!?
What a meanie, poor Starfire. :(  he's a douche.

#6 Posted by robbiesol (474 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost said:
":O OMG OMG OMG
Why did he do that!?
What a meanie, poor Starfire. :(  he's a douche. "

Haha, why is he a douche?  He was just being honset. 

Would you rather he pull out his playa hat and lied to her? 
#7 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
@robbiesol: He could have phrased it differently and let her down easy though.
#8 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@robbiesol said:
" @AngelFrost said:
Why did he do that!?
Haha, why is he a douche?  He was just being honset.  Would you rather he pull out his playa hat and lied to her?  "
He didn't have to be so mean about it.
She deserves more than just  'No'.  :(
#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost said:
" @robbiesol said:
" @AngelFrost said:
Why did he do that!?
Haha, why is he a douche?  He was just being honset.  Would you rather he pull out his playa hat and lied to her?  "
He didn't have to be so mean about it. She deserves more than just  'No'.  :( "
Sometimes it's more insulting to the other person if you draw it out.  Sometimes you just have to  be brutally honest, rip the plaster off in one go & say 'no'.
#10 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved in the last issue of Titans she kept calling him Batman Dick was like "That's right b@t#h you better call me Batman"

#11 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34404 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost said:
" :O OMG OMG OMG
Why did he do that!?
Blunt maybe, but in his defense she DID ask for a non-sugar-coated truth.
#12 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick's relationships with Helena, Babs, and Kory make you wonder who he will finally be with. He keeps finding a reason to leave them at some point or so. There are other couples where you can entirely tell that are most likely to end up together like Conner Kent/Cassie Sandsmark and Tim Drake/Stephanie Brown.

#13 Posted by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMess1428 said:
"Dick's relationships with Helena, Babs, and Kory make you wonder who he will finally be with. He keeps finding a reason to leave them at some point or so. There are other couples where you can entirely tell that are most likely to end up together like Conner Kent/Cassie Sandsmark and Tim Drake/Stephanie Brown. "

If you think about it, he really is perfect to fill in for Bruce considering they both have been with many different women.
#14 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @AngelFrost said:
Why did he do that!?
Blunt maybe, but in his defense she DID ask for a non-sugar-coated truth. "
But it's Starfire!  she's amazing :( he shouldn't have said that anyway, everyone loves Starrr. (:  
If I was her, I'd send an energy bolt right at his .... &$%£

@TheMess1428 said:
" Dick's relationships with Helena, Babs, and Kory make you wonder who he will finally be with. He keeps finding a reason to leave them at some point or so. There are other couples where you can entirely tell that are most likely to end up together like Conner Kent/Cassie Sandsmark and Tim Drake/Stephanie Brown. "

I hope he ends up with Helena (: those two are really cute together.
#15 Posted by Rasta_hero (42 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost: helana as in huntress? naw
lets leave our promiscuous girl as she is :)

starfire asked for it, after dick shagged babs on the eve of his wedding to her
did anyone think he was "inlove" with her?
#16 Posted by Ryonslaught (1237 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @Babs: Is this it
 From issue #5
"
dick being a dick.......reminds em of what he did to barbera a few years back
#17 Posted by Zejeck (59 posts) - - Show Bio

bah! They'll get back together. Dick just pulled off a Bruce in the pool scene. But even Bruce confessed his true feelings to Selina, so who knows if we'll see Dick/Batman with Starfire in the future?

#18 Posted by lozer (173 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost: um...I kinda don't care for starfire.

I'd like him to end up with Barbara, but when they're really old. Not now, but future? They'll never grow old though, comics and all, they'll just be the ultimate "awe, will they? won't they? they did? again?"
#19 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@lozer:   Barbara is too good for Dick, ^^
#20 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

i wish the two of them would finally Get together (and stay together) i think superboy said it best when he said " I've watched their Relationship with a vested interest"

#21 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14026 posts) - - Show Bio

hey dont hate the player hate the game dick is a legend lol

#22 Posted by DEGRAAF (7810 posts) - - Show Bio

wasnt he lying to her? i thought that was stated later on in a thought bubble
#23 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

DIck had to have really loved her at some point to try and marry her before Raven broke up the wedding.

#24 Posted by CM9 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Dick get raped?

#25 Posted by ms.cuteness (5 posts) - - Show Bio
@CM9: What rotflmao
#26 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire is basically the only girl I can see Dick with..Barbra Gordon..not so much.

#27 Posted by DEGRAAF (7810 posts) - - Show Bio
@CM9: yes. 

@geraldthesloth:
 i can see him more with Barbara but i would be happy with either.
#28 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rasta_hero said:
" @AngelFrost: helana as in huntress? naw lets leave our promiscuous girl as she is :)  starfire asked for it, after dick shagged babs on the eve of his wedding to her did anyone think he was "inlove" with her? "
He could have let her down easier!
#29 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" hey dont hate the player hate the game dick is a legend lol "
No, Dicks a jerk. -_-  well, to starfire he was.
#30 Posted by cascadeking09 (6731 posts) - - Show Bio
@CM9: by someone disguised as starfire. 
@AngelFrost: it seemed to me like she just wanted a straight answer. he starts out tryin to explain and she cut him off.
#31 Posted by Sexy Merc (42064 posts) - - Show Bio

Get 'em Richard.
#32 Posted by DEGRAAF (7810 posts) - - Show Bio

he is a stud and a ladies man but i would like to see him settle down to a serious relationship and eventually get married to that person (she doesnt have to be a hero either could just be a normal girl)

#33 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost said:
" @~The Wanderer~ said:
" @AngelFrost said:
Why did he do that!?
Blunt maybe, but in his defense she DID ask for a non-sugar-coated truth. "
But it's Starfire!  she's amazing :( he shouldn't have said that anyway, everyone loves Starrr. (:  
If I was her, I'd send an energy bolt right at his .... &$%£

@TheMess1428 said:
" Dick's relationships with Helena, Babs, and Kory make you wonder who he will finally be with. He keeps finding a reason to leave them at some point or so. There are other couples where you can entirely tell that are most likely to end up together like Conner Kent/Cassie Sandsmark and Tim Drake/Stephanie Brown. "
I hope he ends up with Helena (: those two are really cute together. "

i loveeee them together
#34 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14026 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost:  to starfire maybe but preety much every charecter has jerk moments , may i refer you to hank pym and mr fantastic slapping their wives , yet dick gets special mention lol
#35 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4358 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think Dick was tryin to be a ------ (Jerk)

i think he was tryin to say it nicely with the "Kory, You Know I--"

and then he jus gave her the brutal honesty she was asking

#36 Edited by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
" If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. 
If it  doesn't , then it was never meant to be. "
#37 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent:  I hate Mr Fantastic and Hank also.  But Dick gets special mention ... because this is his forum.
#38 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14026 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost:  lol thast fair enough then , i mean why is it an issue when there been far worse superhero partners out there lol
#39 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent:  Lol, we're talking about Dick Grayson , no others, so yes, it's an issue in the DICK GRAYSON forum. :P    

& I'm always bashing Ant-Man in forums related to him.
#40 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14026 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i know, i just think yeah he was a bit out of order. but hey could be worse lol

#41 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One said:
" I dont think Dick was tryin to be a ------ (Jerk)

i think he was tryin to say it nicely with the "Kory, You Know I--"   and then he jus gave her the brutal honesty she was asking "
Yeah, he's obviously trying to be tactful and sugarcoat it, but she just wants a straight answer. Personally, I respect him for telling her the truth no matter how tough it was.
#42 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4358 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost: 

Why do u hate Reed?
He loves Sue
and treats her good

hes jus emotionally detached and a work-a-holic... sometimes
#43 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One:  Hates a strong word .. I dont hate him. I just dislike Reed at times.  
& yeah, Reed treats Susan sooo good :D 

#44 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio

I've said it before, she was asking for five across the eyes coming home with that haircut. 

Either way, Reed Richards is a bigger douchebag than Hank Pym.

#45 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4358 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost: hahaha

im sorry that looks like a funny fake pic... not saying that its fake... jus sayin it looks like it

and um... when did that happen

as far as i kno... Reeds good to Sue
#46 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14026 posts) - - Show Bio

its a genuine pic its quite common knowledge on the vine that pym and reed are ocassional women beaters, hence ahgels hate dislike of them, at least dick ended it and didnt get nasty lol

#47 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One:  I'm not sure on the details. But the picture is very real. It's recently that he's been good to Sue. A lot of old-F4 stories have Reed a total jerk.
#49 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost said:
" @Yung ANcient One:  I'm not sure on the details. But the picture is very real. It's recently that he's been good to Sue. A lot of old-F4 stories have Reed a total jerk. "
I think it's from when Malice was possessing her, I haven't read it myself, though.
#50 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

He loves Barbara right?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.